PDA

View Full Version : I think I have tonsilitis!

Crazy Canuck
May 6th, 2005, 05:04 AM
And seriously? Tonsilitis is for 8 year olds. WTF is this?

My one tonsil is all swollen with white stuff on it and is surrounded by red. The other is just starting to turn red. Somehow I went all week without looking down my throat. I thought I just had allergies!

BOO.

Martian KC
May 6th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the visual.

Get well soon.;)

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Yeah that's definately tonsilitis. Get Well Soon.

Crazy Canuck
May 6th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Will I be able to work this weekend? :(

I'm going to the doc first thing in the morning. Hopefully it's fine but it's getting worse I fear :(

Jakeev
May 6th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Will I be able to work this weekend? :(

I'm going to the doc first thing in the morning. Hopefully it's fine but it's getting worse I fear :(

Ask the doc for the Z-Pack. Will knock that right out of you........

exoneuk
May 6th, 2005, 07:12 AM
It's not always for 8-year olds! A girl on my course at uni was 27 and was off for two months with recurring tonsilitis. She had to have them taken out. It's quite serious as you get older though! I'd get them sorted ASAP

~ The Leopard ~
May 6th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Poor Rebecca.

Huntress555
May 6th, 2005, 09:26 AM
tonsilitis sucks !!!! I have a really bad flu or cold or something lol and i feel like i have a brick in my throat - its great ...:(

James
May 6th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Poor you. Hope you get better soon. :hug:

ozfan44
May 6th, 2005, 09:35 AM
What has been going down your throat???? :haha:

Crazy Canuck
May 6th, 2005, 03:11 PM
What has been going down your throat???? :haha:
:o

skanky~skanketta
May 6th, 2005, 03:39 PM
And seriously? Tonsilitis is for 8 year olds. WTF is this?

My one tonsil is all swollen with white stuff on it and is surrounded by red. The other is just starting to turn red. Somehow I went all week without looking down my throat. I thought I just had allergies!

BOO.the white stuff is septic spots. pus. gross.

i get tonsilitis all the time as well and my sister has been encouraging me to get them removed. but i love my tonsils.they're hot.:tape:

Crazy Canuck
May 6th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Mmmm puss. I noticed that as the doctor swabbed my tonsils today. It appears I havea virus which means I get to wait until they get bigger and swell down again. Sigh.

TheBoiledEgg
May 6th, 2005, 05:36 PM
poor Becs :hug: ;)

i had mine removed when i was 5, good thing too as i cant remember it.