PDA

View Full Version : Making the band 3

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Who else is just loving Aubray(sp)? She is a superstar waiting to happen...awsome white chick...:worship:

Brooks.
May 6th, 2005, 03:35 AM
me too!!!!! :hearts: .......her voice...her look.....her dancing..everything works.....she doesnt need the group......she the's next christina aguilera i think :worship:

Dawn Marie
May 6th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Meeeeeeeeeee I love this chic!! She has spunk!! I loved the way she confronted Jason!! Aubrey rocks!!!! A superstar!!

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Divaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Knizzle
May 6th, 2005, 04:06 AM
So who made the cut??

harloo
May 6th, 2005, 04:12 AM
This show is such a joke. Puffy is just using this to boast his ego. After all that he just tells them that he doesn't think they are group material. :rolleyes:

Audrey is good, but she is no Christina. I don't know why they keep doing these shows, because it never works out anyways. Even if she tried to go solo who would care?

Malika looked good after the break but her voice is blah.:tape:

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Aubrey, the black chick thats 29 :tape: and some other chick...:rolleyes:

Knizzle
May 6th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Only 3 girls in the group?

harloo
May 6th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Only 3 girls in the group?

Not in the group. They are allowed to come back next season to compete with the new wannabes.:rolleyes: :lol:

Knizzle
May 6th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Not in the group. They are allowed to come back next season to compete with the new wannabes.:rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, WOW. :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
May 6th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Yeah the way it ended pissed me off, but I didn't see a group either. I saw a solo artist named AUBREY!! lol

The 29 year old is way too old looking imho. hard worker but too old.

harloo
May 6th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Yeah the way it ended pissed me off, but I didn't see a group either. I saw a solo artist named AUBREY!! lol

The 29 year old is way too old looking imho. hard worker but too old.

Aubrey is cute, and I think she has alot of stage presence but honestly Dawn do you really believe that she can make it after being seen on the Making The Band machine.:lol:

Knizzle
May 6th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Is Aubrey the one he asked if she had black in her or hung out with black people cause she "felt the music" while she was dancing??

Brooks.
May 6th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Is Aubrey the one he asked if she had black in her or hung out with black people cause she "felt the music" while she was dancing??

yea that's her.......i think the other girl who made it andrea or something was pretty good....she actually reminded me of jojo :tape: ......but i guess we'll see if they can find better girls...puffy did the right thing though...there was not enough talent in this group of girls.....aubrey was really the only standout......puffy seems to have really lost his touch as far as producing major success in the music industry

Dawn Marie
May 6th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Yes Knizzle she is the one.

Harloo, yeah I can see this kid actually making it. I am with you I don't usually see much star appeal with these reality sitcoms but a few people from reality TV stand out and I can see them being stars or making a living in the entertainment world.

Steph from Survivor and Ruben. Omarosa from the apprentice. Aubrey from Making of the band. Maybe I am still in the moment as I watched all of them back to back on my DVR tonight.:)

UDiTY
May 6th, 2005, 06:07 AM
What a fucking waste of time.

Aubrey, Aundrea, and Mylah shoulda been the group. Malika sings like shit!!!

But I agree, altho Aubrey is a huge star the other two aren't quite up to par.

Very disappointed we have to wait for another season to see what happens....what BS!!!!:fiery:

Knizzle
May 6th, 2005, 01:50 PM
I think Puffy will look up that girl from Atlanta, I can't remember her name, but she got cut for not being able to dance. She had a great voice, Puffy said there was no escaping her voice. Also said she had to lose 10 pounds.