PDA

View Full Version : Madea goes to jail...

Cam'ron Giles
May 5th, 2005, 07:33 PM
:rolleyes:

jbone_0307
May 5th, 2005, 08:37 PM
What about it?? Was it bad?? It seems that lately, Tyler Perry has been settling for mediocre plays and movies :tape:

SelesFan70
May 5th, 2005, 08:43 PM
What about it?? Was it bad?? It seems that lately, Tyler Perry has been settling for mediocre plays and movies :tape:

"Lately"?!?!?!? :lol: :tape:

jbone_0307
May 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Yes. Diary of a Mad Black Woman (play), Madeas Family Reunion, and I Can Do Bad By Myself were great. Not only were they funny, but it had content that you could relate to.

Cam'ron Giles
May 5th, 2005, 09:00 PM

I have not seen it...the commercial on the radio just sounds so ghetto...and it's playing at the Beacon Theatre...:tape:

harloo
May 5th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Madea is hilarious. It's slapstick comedy, so if you go to one of these plays don't expect Shakesphere. I attended Class Reunion and I could not stop laughing at some antics of madea.

My favorite Madea line is,"Call the po po hoe!".:haha:

Dana Marcy
May 5th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Madea is hilarious. It's slapstick comedy, so if you go to one of these plays don't expect Shakesphere. I attended Class Reunion and I could not stop laughing at some antics of madea.

My favorite Madea line is,"Call the po po hoe!".:haha:

Classic! :lol: