PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the man himself, Jose Mourinho ?

V-MAC
May 5th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Jose, I salute you!! :worship: He was injected a much needed breath of fresh air into the world of soccer. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: He is like the Venus and Serena of the soccer world right now, adding colour and excitement to the sport. Long reign Jose !!!! :bounce: :bounce: Glad to hear he has signed a deal to stay with Chelsea for the next 5 years too. :D

Tati & Dani
May 5th, 2005, 06:20 PM
first option, i find his reactions so funny, and he have a lot of succes with his teams, so if i was him, i was arrogant to ;)

Avid Merrion
May 5th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Jose is a legend! :worship: in the days when managers spout the same old lines it's a refreshing change to have someone who's not afraid to speak his mind.

English football should be glad it's got such a controversial and flamboyant character in it's midst :yeah:

Meteor Shower
May 5th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Jose is an asshole but he is a legend :D agree with all the post above
smart person too :)

I wonder what liverpool fans will vote :lol: ;)

TheBoiledEgg
May 5th, 2005, 07:29 PM

a big-headed twat
finally we took his ego down a peg or two :bounce:

Jose MOANinho :rolleyes:

creep
May 5th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Let him go manage Stockport, then we'll see what he's made of!

lol But he is entertaining.

Martian Jeza
May 5th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Jose is an asshole but he is a legend :D agree with all the post above
smart person too :)

Yeah, an arrogant bastard but he was right by saying the best team has lost on Tuesday night.

evertheoptimist
May 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I'll give it too him, being a manchester united fan its hard to say this but jose is a world class manager but i do think that in defeat he's a sore loser, hes way too cocky and he knows it and he doesnt mind letting everyone else know, so i really really dont like him lol

Scott

shirley
May 5th, 2005, 08:16 PM
He's a great character, his interviews are fun to watch

DevilishAttitude
May 5th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Yeah, an arrogant bastard but he was right by saying the best team has lost on Tuesday night.

Not again :rolleyes:

THEY WEREN'T :wavey:

And to answer the poll I can't stand him :mad: Yeah he might be different and conterversial but it's unnecessary and he 's probably the only manager ever who'll scream fuck off against another teams players *He did this to Carragher in the Carling Cup Final*

Yes he's a good manager but I prefer Ferguson over him and that's saying summat :lol:

!<blocparty>!
May 5th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I think he's good looking :o He must have looked great 10 years ago :p

Great manager :)

SJW
May 5th, 2005, 10:04 PM
he is a total asshole but at least he's generally funny about it :lol: the head comment made me laugh. he works the media rather than them working him. didn't appreciate his comments about him thinking the better team lost. because they didn't. we outplayed them over 186 (;)) minutes.

hope he goes to Real Madrid though :devil:

hythger
May 5th, 2005, 11:38 PM
voted for the first one but i have to say, nevertheless, that he's an arrogant prick...:p
can't hardly wait to see him as the manager for Portugal:devil:

Avid Merrion
May 5th, 2005, 11:42 PM
I think he's good looking :o
:lol: all the women at my work are totally in love with Jose.

like i said before, he is totally flamboyant and in love with himself. but hey, it's no bad thing ;)

Emola
May 5th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Um. Lets see. First off I thought he was funny. Then I thought he was a bit of a twat. Now I think both :D I keep changing my mind. On one hand he's very respectful of Liverpool and Rafa Benitez and wishes us well in the final (which is more than some people wish) but on the other he is arrogant, and talks shite at times and moans. So I STILL havent decided!

And yeah.....tell Carragher to fuck off at your peril Jamie will get you :p

SJW
May 6th, 2005, 07:22 AM
Um. Lets see. First off I thought he was funny. Then I thought he was a bit of a twat. Now I think both :D I keep changing my mind. On one hand he's very respectful of Liverpool and Rafa Benitez and wishes us well in the final (which is more than some people wish) but on the other he is arrogant, and talks shite at times and moans. So I STILL havent decided!

And yeah.....tell Carragher to fuck off at your peril Jamie will get you :p

i dont think Jose knows what type of English people you dont cross. emigrated West Indians are one. and Scousers are the other :p

Central
May 6th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I reckon he may be a good coach, achieving what he did at Porto. Getting Chelsea up there is not only his work.
Though, he's too arrogant, and you can either love him or hate him. His attitude is not helping Chelsea at all; last year, there were quite a few more people cheering on Ranieri's side than this year, when seeing Mourinho out of the CL was a goal itself.

hope he goes to Real Madrid though :devil:
Yeah, you made my day, my hatred towards them will reach historical terms :lol:

Edward.
May 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
He's an arrogant asshole.

But a goddamn hilarious arrogant asshole. :D

I dunno how good he is as a coach. Any coach who gets put in charge of a team with a bottomless pit of money should be doing well.

Allez-H
May 6th, 2005, 10:16 PM
I for one thinks he's a cool dude :cool: I thought he was cool with FC Porto and I think he's a cool guy with Chelsea :cool:

veryborednow
May 6th, 2005, 10:35 PM
:drool:

So fit.

Emola
May 7th, 2005, 11:09 PM
i dont think Jose knows what type of English people you dont cross. emigrated West Indians are one. and Scousers are the other :p

:lol: :lol:

Very true Sarah ;)

Pengwin
May 7th, 2005, 11:21 PM
I'm a big Liverpool fan and I think he's a legend :lol:

lilly
May 8th, 2005, 08:49 AM
He's an arrogant prick. But an amusing one. I'd love to shut him up with a long steamy fuck. :tape: