PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Laguna Beach Season 2??

Brooks.
May 5th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Ok i loved this reality show on mtv......it was so dramatic......did anybody else watch it??..........well anyways a while ago they said that there was gonna be another season and it still hasnt come on........i heard this rumor that guy stephen was like killed in a car crash but i have no idea if it is true or not....anybody heard anything?

xr6turbo
May 5th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Jericho lives in Laguna Beach.. Maybe he would know ;)

Kelly
May 6th, 2005, 11:06 AM
i use to watch that show too....mainly because lindsay davenport lives there and i watched just in case it showed her lol....plus how superficial some of teh girls were was funny. have you emailed mtv? they might have some info

K-Dog
Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:29 AM
THE NEW SEASON IS OUT ON JULY 25th everyone!! I just saw the preview!! It looks better than the first season. Get ready everyone!!

Madhuri
Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:59 AM
I'm embarrassed to admit I got sucked into this show. Steven is such a tool. Kristen is annoying. Someone needs to get LC the memo, "He's just not into you."

Lee-Waters' Boy
Jun 22nd, 2005, 01:02 AM
cant wait for it to start :hearts::yeah:

Oneofakind0490
Jun 22nd, 2005, 01:16 AM
Is it gonna be the same people from the first season? I was watching the re runs a couple of weeks ago and thought they might be doind a second season but wasnt sure.

badunka
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:28 AM
the show is "soft scripted' reality btw. don't believe that crap

Scotso
Jun 23rd, 2005, 12:13 AM
Steven may be a tool, but he's @#%@ing hot.

switz
Jun 23rd, 2005, 12:18 AM
omg that show was awful. it was like watching a soap with bad camera lighting and even worse than bad acting.

Brooks.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
this show is so addictive.........im so glad the new season is finally here........all the people on here are f@#&ing hot...............i wonder if Lindsay Davenport knows any of the people who are on the show lol

~{X}~
Jun 23rd, 2005, 03:29 AM
I love the show. I watched one episode and then was hooked. Haha I loved how for graduation one girl got a car and another got a bible. lmao. But no I do love the show and can't wait to see the 2nd season! :D

Gowza
Aug 14th, 2005, 10:51 AM
since season 2 is on now in america i thought i'd bring this thread up again. think it's starting in australia soon.

Scotso
Aug 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Season 2 isn't nearly as good as the first.

Blonde_Ambition7
Aug 14th, 2005, 02:38 PM
just started watching this season...its nothing special. hard to believe theres a tv show about this stuff.

TF Chipmunk
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I saw the season finale of the first season, and I just thought :hearts: because of the storylines and the way they incorporate music into the show (with meaningful lyrics that fit the mood and scenes). And now I'm watching the second season :) I don't really know how to compare the first to the second considering I only saw the season finale, so I would think so far that I think the second season is pretty bad because I REALLY don't like how Stephen and LC are proceeding. First of all, LC is so desperate and obsessed with him...Stephen is completely clueless...and then I have NO IDEA what they did in Mexico :o So it's just :confused: for me and I also think :fiery: because they're all so dumb and gullible and just BLAH!

TF Chipmunk
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I saw the season finale of the first season, and I just thought :hearts: because of the storylines and the way they incorporate music into the show (with meaningful lyrics that fit the mood and scenes). And now I'm watching the second season :) I don't really know how to compare the first to the second considering I only saw the season finale, so I would think so far that I think the second season is pretty bad because I REALLY don't like how Stephen and LC are proceeding. First of all, LC is so desperate and obsessed with him...Stephen is completely clueless...and then I have NO IDEA what they did in Mexico :o So it's just :confused: for me and I also think :fiery: because they're all so dumb and gullible and just BLAH!
But I guess that's what keeps me coming back for more :angel:

Brooks.
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I cant stand Alex and Taylor :fiery: ..........Alex is such a whore....I hope Kristen beats her ass down lol :lol: .......that would funny......the whole Stephen LC thing is so stupid......the only reason he is with her is to try and make Kristen jealous I guess :o good luck with that one ;) ......anyways I predict a nice reunion of Stephen and Kristen at the end :)

Oneofakind0490
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:53 PM
I saw the season finale of the first season, and I just thought :hearts: because of the storylines and the way they incorporate music into the show (with meaningful lyrics that fit the mood and scenes). And now I'm watching the second season :) I don't really know how to compare the first to the second considering I only saw the season finale, so I would think so far that I think the second season is pretty bad because I REALLY don't like how Stephen and LC are proceeding. First of all, LC is so desperate and obsessed with him...Stephen is completely clueless...and then I have NO IDEA what they did in Mexico :o So it's just :confused: for me and I also think :fiery: because they're all so dumb and gullible and just BLAH!What happenes in Cabo stays in Cabo;)

Harju.
Aug 14th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Uh, the second season has started. *gets ready to download*

K, I don't like Stephen at all and he's not even THAT hot. And Kristin is the mean girl on the show. I heart Lo. She's funny. And also LC. She's being used as the spare tyre all the time and yet she seemed to be aware of that and still went for it. Now out of all the spoilt brats (*points at Jericho*), Trey stood up the most. And he has this weird sense of fashion which is cool IMO.

Jericho
Aug 14th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Now out of all the spoilt brats (*points at Jericho*), Trey stood up the most. And he has this weird sense of fashion which is cool IMO.

felix :ras:

i had english with jason in freshman year and he is a complete dumbass. the only reason why i'd favor this season is because we're in the same graduating class (Class of 2005 :banana: ). they arent as popular as they make them seem, believe me...

Scotso
Aug 14th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Trey is the hottest person on the show.