PDA

View Full Version : Pupil raped new teacher

Z Commando
May 4th, 2005, 04:06 PM
By PAUL THOMPSON (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005201672,00.html)

A RAPIST aged 15 brutally attacked a teacher on only her second day at a boys’ school, a court heard yesterday.

The burly pupil bit and head-butted her during a frenzied 12-minute assault.

But he was trapped because the 28-year-old woman had the presence of mind to keep DNA evidence he left behind.

The 6ft lout, now 16, sat emotionless as London’s Old Bailey heard how the teacher was marking work after school when she was choked by an arm around her neck.

She was dragged to the back of the classroom, where her clothing was ripped away. The teacher bravely fought back.

Prosecutor Brendan Kelly said: “She stabbed him with a Biro and kicked him in the groin.”

The teacher desperately threw furniture at the youth but he overpowered her, slapping, butting and threatening to kill her.

He bit her chest and forced her to perform oral sex — which has been classified as rape since a change in the law in 2003.

Mr Kelly said: “Other members of staff were later unable to recognise her because of the blood on her.”

CCTV showed the attacker fleeing.

The youth, of South East London, at first denied the assault. But he was identified from the DNA sample and was picked out by his victim in a video ID parade.

He admitted rape and will be sentenced on June 17.

A cleaner at the school claimed she was raped three months before the teacher. But police found insufficient evidence to proceed.

What a complete scumbag!:mad:

XaDavK_Kapri
May 4th, 2005, 04:09 PM
disgusting. Rapers should all get life and no possibility of getting out at all. 15 or 35 yo. I don't care. When you're crazy enough to do it, you're bound to stay like that. :fiery:

Wigglytuff
May 4th, 2005, 04:25 PM
oh my fucking god! :sad:

SelesFan70
May 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM
If someone were to force me to have oral sex, I'd get at least one good bite in. But what a loser he is!

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I would have bitten it off!!!!

But I glad that fucker got sentenced

Ekkekko
May 4th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Will he be castrated? :rolleyes: what a bloody arsehole...

BigB08822
May 4th, 2005, 06:53 PM
That woman should have bit his dick off!!! I would have!!

bergkamp2004
May 4th, 2005, 11:08 PM
when i heard this on the news i thought that the bastard should be killed
jus think that the teacher had worked so hard to begin a teaching career and on her 2nd day this happens.

they should use the rapist for medical testing - give him cancer and see if they can find a cure on him - if they cure him - give him aids and then try and cure him again - if he survives again then just shoot him.

Zippy
May 5th, 2005, 02:40 AM
they should use the rapist for medical testing - give him cancer and see if they can find a cure on him - if they cure him - give him aids and then try and cure him again - if he survives again then just shoot him.
OMG LMAO :rolls: :haha: :rolls:

:yeah:

Knizzle
May 5th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Why was a woman teaching at an all boys school anyway.

jbone_0307
May 5th, 2005, 02:52 AM

porque ella quiso unos :haha: :lol:

Zippy
May 5th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Why was a woman teaching at an all boys school anyway?
I agree. It definitely doesn't justify it (the rape) in any sense, but you do bring up a good point.

alexusjonesfan
May 5th, 2005, 03:05 AM

huh? I dun get it. Why would that be an issue? I went to an all boys school for 6 years and most of our teachers were women :confused:

Knizzle
May 5th, 2005, 03:13 AM
huh? I dun get it. Why would that be an issue? I went to an all boys school for 6 years and most of our teachers were women :confused:

Oh I thought all boys schools usually had all male faculties. What's the point of being all boys if you have females in the form of teachers.

Wannabeknowitall
May 5th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Oh I thought all boys schools usually had all male faculties. What's the point of being all boys if you have females in the form of teachers.

Well for one thing to respect women in a position of power. Obviously this kid didn't get that memo.

nitocris_tiger
May 5th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Why was a woman teaching at an all boys school anyway.WTF????? What has that got to do with anything?? Maybe in your part of the world teachind people of the opposite sex doesn't happen but it seems pretty normal to me. It shouldn't matter if she wants to teach at an all boys school, it's her right to as she is doing her job...teaching!

Knizzle
May 5th, 2005, 03:31 AM
WTF????? What has that got to do with anything?? Maybe in your part of the world teachind people of the opposite sex doesn't happen but it seems pretty normal to me. It shouldn't matter if she wants to teach at an all boys school, it's her right to as she is doing her job...teaching!Calm down, you got me all wrong, the only reason I said that is cause I was under the impression that only men typically taught at all boys schools, but viggen gave me a personal experience of his own and I accepted it. Now I know that it's not atypical for a woman to teach at an all boys school.

nitocris_tiger
May 5th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Calm down, you got me all wrong, the only reason I said that is cause I was under the impression that only men typically taught at all boys schools, but viggen gave me a personal experience of his own and I accepted it. Now I know that it's not atypical for a woman to teach at an all boys school.OK cool, sorry if I jumped the gun but I'm with bergkamp2004 on this one!

Wannabeknowitall
May 5th, 2005, 03:59 AM
when i heard this on the news i thought that the bastard should be killed
jus think that the teacher had worked so hard to begin a teaching career and on her 2nd day this happens.

It's awful. This is the first case I've heard of where a teacher was raped by a student. More often it's a teacher who rapes the student. It's just the universe way of leveling out things. I don't think he should be killed. He should be carefully monitored especially by the government. This kid obviously has an issue with people in power positions. That could include the government

Rohin.
May 5th, 2005, 04:12 AM
that's fucking sick, just wish i could get my hand's on that kid :fiery:

alexusjonesfan
May 5th, 2005, 05:25 AM

I dunno...I never quite got the point of non-coed education anyway :o

Chunchun
May 5th, 2005, 05:27 AM
:eek:

~ The Leopard ~
May 5th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Just shoot him like he was a mad dog. I don't know why we keep psychos like this around to drain off valuable social resources after they've acted in such a way. He'll probably be in and out of jail for the rest of his life, living off the taxpayers.

I was a bit surprised at knizzle's initial comment. I was, like, wtf? :scratch: Glad that it's all cleared up now. :)

~ The Leopard ~
May 5th, 2005, 05:46 AM
It's just the universe way of leveling out things.

What a bizarre thing to say.

Wannabeknowitall
May 5th, 2005, 06:05 AM
What a bizarre thing to say.

After this statement I'm going to give ay grey a good rep for what he said in the straight guys blowjob thread. Anyway.
There's always this egotistical view that we as human beings control everything around us. That is until what we thought we controlled bites us in the ass. If a women happens to beat a man up more than likely most people in society would say that he probably deserved it. If a man happens to beat down a women then it's probably wrong whatever those circumstances happen to be. The point is that it happens both ways just people's outlooks on both situations are biased. In the case of teacher raping a student or a teacher raping a student. I'm just acknowledging that they both happen. In the case of a teacher raping a student people's attitudes towards it are pretty mixed. Some people think it's a young boys wet dream if it happens to be a women and an awful experience of a student taking advantage of their powerful position if it happens to be a man. For either case noone has ever said that the teacher should be shot because of what was done. When a student happens to rape a teacher though there's an odd double standard. The boy should be shot, given cancer, or given AIDS as some of you have said in this thread. There are over 6 billion people in this world. There are going to be a few that happen to overstep their boundaries according to western society. Should they be killed for it? No. Should their be some recognition that it happens and sometimes there just isn't a thing we can do about it? Yes.

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 06:33 AM
I agree with the castration.

I don't see why male rapists aren't all castrated.

Why didn't she bite off his penis? I would have.

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 06:34 AM
And if castration doesn't work, put him in prison with a big horny guy.

skanky~skanketta
May 5th, 2005, 06:48 AM
:furious:

castrate the fucking bastard!

@m@nd@
May 5th, 2005, 07:26 AM
omg..only 15..wtf.
but good for the teacher to fight back :yeah:

esquímaux
May 5th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Oh my, what a fierce attack :o