PDA

View Full Version : To Jamaicans on the board...

Cam'ron Giles
May 3rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
Things you wont see a Jamaican doing...

Tek fir instance...
Yuh eva see Jamaicans a climb mountain wid flag and claim victory

when dem reach di top? Yuh ever see we ah hang out inna di miggle of di

Amazon jungle? Fi wa reason???

Yuh ever see we a jump outta plane wid one parachute or a boast seh we going

bungee jumping next Sunday?

Yuh eva see we inna sea bout we looking fi di Great White Sharks? No sah we

wi watch it pon TV.

Yuh eva hear a J'can in ah Search & Rescue pan mountain. A mi sen dem up

mountain? Dem find dem way up, dem fe find dem way dung again. Idiat dem! A

nature way fe weed de weak and any hungry animal up deh!

Yuh eva see a Jamaican acting pon big screen going nto a haunted house and

asking..."Trevah yuh in deh?" If him foolish enuf fi go ina di haunted house

him an di duppy dem caang fight it out in deh.

Yuh eva hear a Jamaican man seh.."no honey...no need to cook rice and peas

wid oxtail and a little chicken pon a Sunday...... mek we order in a pizzza

nuh?" Try yu best.....not pon yu life.

Yuh eva si a jamaican come a work an tell everbaddy dem bizniz how dem neva

bade dis mawning, jus brush teet and wash face....

Yuh eva si a jamaican wey luv talk ova ppl food, put dem face inna it an sey

dat looks and smell good. No sah! Dat wi cause a fight.

Yuh ever see a Jamaican go inna di company fridge, and go tek weh next

person sangwige and nyam it off?

Yuh ever hear Jamaican pickney tel! l dem madda fi shut up, and di madda go

tek seat inna kitchen, tek out cigarette start smoke and seh she nuh know

wah fi do wid di pickney? NO! One bax crass him face fi sure. An if dem live

in New Yaak dem sen dem to Jamaica fi di Summer and den di adda relatives

fix dem bizniz and dem go back wid mannaz.

Yuh eva see Jamaican tek meat outta fridge and stick it inna oven widout

lickle seasoning?

Yuh eva hear Jamaican inna di werkplace ah talk bout how much tiyme him wife

mek him sleep pan di couch? Crazy tings dat, cause even if she shut di door

she expect im fi kick it open

Go to www.2ndchancepro.com and click on the box below!

Da Bizzness
May 3rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
all jamaicans smoke weed. they steal it from their brother, and smoke it.

Dancehall_Queen_
May 3rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
:lol: Jamaicans rule baby!!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
May 3rd, 2005, 09:59 PM
:lol: Jamaicans rule baby!!!!!

Dancehall queen, did you see Shottas? with kamani Marley and Spraga Benze? FIRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A di Shotta dem rule....:smoke:

Dancehall_Queen_
May 3rd, 2005, 10:07 PM
Me Naa seen da film ive been looking for it for a while but dey naa hav it. Me hava get it off da internet..is it really hot?

Cam'ron Giles
May 3rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
Me Naa seen da film ive been looking for it for a while but dey naa hav it. Me hava get it off da internet..is it really hot?

OMG...is it? I got it at home...seen it like ten times...know it word for word...:haha: WIKID...:cool:

Dancehall_Queen_
May 3rd, 2005, 10:12 PM
Cool cool me be checking dat out den...is der alot of peeps of jamaican origin on da board?

Cam'ron Giles
May 3rd, 2005, 10:19 PM
Cool cool me be checking dat out den...is der alot of peeps of jamaican origin on da board?

:shrug:

SJW
May 3rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
omg people actually admit they're jamaican? :tape: *ducks from cam* :kiss:

thats true of all island people....made me laugh though :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
May 3rd, 2005, 10:48 PM

Buck a shot ina you blood cla'at...:armed: :kiss:

CC
May 3rd, 2005, 11:16 PM

Mek wi bum rush har wid bad rep. :lol:

Dancehall Queen, where in JA are you from?

Cam, I heard the Welcome to Jamrock song a couple times this weekend and it is pretty good. Btw, we never made it to the Penn Relays. Everybody was bummed out because of the rain. It seems like it always rains Penn time. :shrug: I remember being there in the rain one year (either last or year before) and we were bunched up under umbrellas. :rolleyes:

Rocketta
May 3rd, 2005, 11:35 PM
I wish I understood any of that....:lol:

CC
May 3rd, 2005, 11:50 PM
Cam a wish paht yuh gaan? Mi cum fi chat likkle wid yuh and yuh tek off. Mi gaan lay dung.

roarke
May 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
a true man.... nuff a dem tings wey you write a true man..... Irie!

Cam'ron Giles
May 4th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Mek wi bum rush har wid bad rep. :lol:

Dancehall Queen, where in JA are you from?

Cam, I heard the Welcome to Jamrock song a couple times this weekend and it is pretty good. Btw, we never made it to the Penn Relays. Everybody was bummed out because of the rain. It seems like it always rains Penn time. :shrug: I remember being there in the rain one year (either last or year before) and we were bunched up under umbrellas. :rolleyes:

CC...mi go a Penn Relay...It hot you si...I went on Friday. . OMG...you should have seen the high school girls 4x100 relays...The Jago girls ran their asses off. And the 4x400 girls championships where out of control...Came down to Holmwood Tech of Jamaican, Alpha Academy of Jamaica and West Catholic of Philly...The Jamaicans nearly mash up di place...all you si a J'can flags...:cool:

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I wish I understood any of that....:lol:

dont worry babe, the only people who can understand truly what yardies are saying are yardies :angel:

Dancehall_Queen_
May 4th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Im not 'yardie' but i think dey are cool.
Me parents are jamaican but i was born in the not so sunny UK...

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Im not 'yardie'

thats the thing to do, deny it :p

i need Joy here to talk about how Barbados is so much better :lol::p

kidding Cam, still love you :hearts:

CC
May 4th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Im not 'yardie' but i think dey are cool.
Me parents are jamaican but i was born in the not so sunny UK...

I could tell. Your accent is way off. :p

CC
May 4th, 2005, 06:25 PM
thats the thing to do, deny it :p

i need Joy here to talk about how Barbados is so much better :lol::p

kidding Cam, still love you :hearts:

Bajans wish they were as cool as us. ;)

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 06:30 PM
yea, i wish i smoked as much green as you guys :sad:

dont get me wrong though, Jamaican artists are da bomb...its summer and time for me to blast dancehall in my car with the windows down, eyein up de man dem :cool:

CC
May 4th, 2005, 06:35 PM

dont get me wrong though, Jamaican artists are da bomb...its summer and time for me to blast dancehall in my car with the windows down, eyein up de man dem :cool:

But JA is not all about weed. I don't smoke weed surprising as that may seem. :lol:

Anyway, we all know yardie girls are sexier. :wavey:

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 06:38 PM
But JA is not all about weed. I don't smoke weed surprising as that may seem. :lol:

Anyway, we all know yardie girls are sexier. :wavey:

i know im just messin. just find it funny that when you come off a plane from JA, security is so much tighter, feelin you up more just incase you're carrying the wacky backy :lol:

JA girls? sexier? than JA men? i agree :p

CC
May 4th, 2005, 06:46 PM
i know im just messin. just find it funny that when you come off a plane from JA, security is so much tighter, feelin you up more just incase you're carrying the wacky backy :lol:

JA girls? sexier? than JA men? i agree :p

Mi luv di feel up feel up. :drool: Yah, they pretty much look at us as one big ganja-smoking/smuggling nation. Which is partly true. But only partly. :tape:

Jamdown girls know how to work it, fling it up, fling it down, any which way you can imagine.

Pureracket
May 4th, 2005, 07:06 PM

dont get me wrong though, Jamaican artists are da bomb...its summer and time for me to blast dancehall in my car with the windows down, eyein up de man dem :cool:Yeah, most of them of them are cool with me accept the ones who advocate killing innocent people.

BK4ever
May 4th, 2005, 07:56 PM
:rolls: I was laughing so hard in de office that everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. But Cam, that shit applies to all west indians, but yeah, yardies are the craziest west indians...after all, they live the hardest.

The funniest was the sunday dinner ting...first time my mother stayed with me...she cried because she was shame to raise a west indian daughter who don't cook sunday dinner...so I tell her...you west indian...i raise here...tap mix up di two :tape:

Don't worry Rocketta...I'll translate for you :wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
May 4th, 2005, 08:24 PM
WELCOME TO JAMROCK...JAMAICA JAMAICA....BUCK A SHOT TREVA...:armed::armed::armed::armed::armed::armed: :armed::armed::armed::armed::armed::armed::armed:: armed::armed:

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Mi luv di feel up feel up. :drool: Yah, they pretty much look at us as one big ganja-smoking/smuggling nation. Which is partly true. But only partly. :tape:

Jamdown girls know how to work it, fling it up, fling it down, any which way you can imagine.

mmmm di feel up feel up :drool::p

JA girls got riddim...but me can drop it like it hot too, yuh know...hot gal fi life ;)

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah, most of them of them are cool with me accept the ones who advocate killing innocent people.

true. but for me its about the music. when they take it to the streets, thats when them fuckers are stepping too far :)

Pureracket
May 4th, 2005, 10:40 PM
true. but for me its about the music. when they take it to the streets, thats when them fuckers are stepping too far :)Well, the music is, indeed incredible. Let's face it, though, the music is going to ALWAYS be incredible. It's hard to ignore the lyrics, though, when they are advocating violence against innocent people.

Cam'ron Giles
May 4th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Well, the music is, indeed incredible. Let's face it, though, the music is going to ALWAYS be incredible. It's hard to ignore the lyrics, though, when they are advocating violence against innocent people.

Most of the rude bois singing that stuff loves the rude bois themself...:tape: I pay it no mind...Just grab mi heini, light mi splif, hold a coner a wine wid a gal...or a boi depending on the party...:tape: :cool: