PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to All Students

apoet29
May 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
I know that it is final exam week for most colleges, and I just wanted to say good luck to all students. I just wanted you to know that as a teacher, I can assure you that we suffer (from all the grading) as much as you do.

Wigglytuff
May 3rd, 2005, 07:12 PM
final exam week is not for another few weeks at my school

its the end of may. even still i only have one final exam...its a written exam. for my other classes i have to write papers. something i am (thankfully) very good at. becuase i suck at testestes lol or is it testies?

Wigglytuff
May 3rd, 2005, 07:13 PM
but, GOOD LUCK to those that have tests this week!!!

Rocketta
May 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
hmmm, I have one test that is online and I have to take it today or tomorrow....:eek:

Cariaoke
May 3rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
final tomorrow at 2:45.

good luck to everybody else!

Louis Cyphre
May 3rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
I know that it is final exam week for most colleges, and I just wanted to say good luck to all students. I just wanted you to know that as a teacher, I can assure you that we suffer (from all the grading) as much as you do.
Thanx apoet :yeah: At my university teachers (big part of them) feels strange pleasure when they show us "how many things they know" but we will survive ;) It`s my last year and I have only 4 exams and after that I`ll become millionaire :lol:

CooCooCachoo
May 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
Good luck everyone :bounce:

apoet29
May 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
hmmm, I have one test that is online and I have to take it today or tomorrow....:eek:

I have to give an online test today at 4. God, online classes suck. I will never teach another one if I can help it.

apoet29
May 3rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
Thanx apoet :yeah: At my university teachers (big part of them) feels strange pleasure when they show us "how many things they know" but we will survive ;) It`s my last year and I have only 4 exams and after that I`ll become millionaire :lol:

The first rule of teaching is not to act as if you know everything because one day a student will ask you a question you cannot answer and you just end up looking like a fool. :devil:

Good luck with becoming a millionaire. As long as you don't go into teaching, you should be just fine. ;)

GBFH
May 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
thanks, sumeeta.

*currently taking a break from a take-home case study* :wavey:

yukon145
May 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
my finals are in 2 weeks, and at least i only have 2 out of my 4 classes. thanks for the well wishes though, good luck to everyone else. its summer afterwords, finally.

LindsayRulez
May 3rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
luckily my finals finished last week! good luck to everyone else though ;)

CJ07
May 3rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
on my IB math test today, I only answered 8 out of 20 questions :tape: :o

croat123
May 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
8 out of 20 correct would still probably let you pass IB. + you probably have another session tomorrow anyways, just focus ;) (from an IB graduate :D )

i have a microecon final tomorrow at 8am and the I have to turn in my 10 page spanish paper (i'm on page 2) about "La guerra del fin del mundo and the duality of truth" by 5pm tomorrow :o
then i have an accounting (WTF??) final on friday at 8am and a business stats final at 8am on Monday. yes, all of my finals are at 8am. I already turned in my final english paper and my philosophy class (symbolic logic :smash::banghead:) doesn't have a final (cause our entire grade was based on pop quizzes :eek: - but i got an A :D)

good luck everyone :D

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
I had my final exams last week.

I'm happy to say that I'm graduating from college Saturday.... as valedictorian with a 4.0 :D

PatM04
May 3rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
My finals start Thursday.... :scared: