PDA

View Full Version : The Kiwifan for Mr. WTAWorld Cheering Thread

Hot 92 Jamz
May 3rd, 2005, 02:51 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid167/p135ee6586e16c7cec8dc3e49b1646646/f440ac34.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid167/p06a8471377c5de0c51c70f37fd56ac6c/f440ac36.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid167/p135ee6586e16c7cec8dc3e49b1646646/f440ac34.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid167/p06a8471377c5de0c51c70f37fd56ac6c/f440ac36.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship:

NOMINATE KIWIFAN, PLEASE!

Rocketta
May 3rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
Now this I agree with! :worship:

unless Rightous wins then I agree with that too or You win I would love that as well. :hearts:

rightous
May 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
Not so fussed on me winning;) bu Hot Jam and Kiwifan sure :)

harloo
May 3rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
I will also put a vote in for kiwi, but if Cam see's this he's going to kill us all. :scared: :armed:

Rocketta
May 3rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
I will also put a vote in for kiwi, but if Cam see's this he's going to kill us all. :scared: :armed:

:o :o :o :o

kiwifan
May 3rd, 2005, 05:26 PM
Don't you think Kiwifan is a little too, uh caustic to garner many votes. :devil:

:scratch: Trying to think of someone, I've never insulted. :tape:

Let's see my greatest contributions to WTAworld, to date are:

Introducing the concept of Low Reading Comprehension (www.rif.org (http://www.rif.org)); every time I see one poster insult another with that phrase, I feel like a proud papa. :angel: :angel: :angel:

Popularizing the nickname Chucky in WTAworld (I still remember when a mod PMed me to ask me why I called her Chucky, her mass media nickname, - my first PM, and I thought it was going to be my first suspension :dance: but I was pardoned :cool: )

Teaching the silly Belgian posters that Henin was the better Belgian back when they were all on the "Kimmy won the YEC" Bandwagon. (I was right Lynx, wasn't I? Its all about the "fire in the belly" baby)

Driving several posters off the boards; I won't mention their names out of fear that they will return to boring me again. :lol: :lol: :tape:

The Hollywood part of the Great Anna Troll (although Car Key Boi deserves 98% of the credit, I get 1%, I forget who gets the other 1% ;) )

So even though I actually like Henin, Anna and Hingis...

...the summary of my WTAworld existence is my ability to annoy Euros, Belgians, Chucky fans, Anna fans, Peace Loving Hippies, anyone who doesn't like the Dallas Cowboys, USA Soccer (men and women) or the New Zealand All Blacks, annoying posters and I'm sure many many other people (Bacardi, who's posts I actually enjoy) that completely escape my mind right now.

For these reasons and probably many more, I appreciate the nice gesture on your part but I repectfully decline nomination in your beauty pagent; as the cowardly LBJ said once,

"If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve." :wavey:

Hot 92 Jamz
May 4th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Kiwi!

Kiwi!

Kiwi!

;)

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 12:52 PM
But kiwi you already serve your adoring public as it is;)

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 01:48 PM
You people are nuts. :haha:

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 02:36 PM
which is why you love us :)

Your public will not be denied, we all know kiwi's are nice and juicy;)

Actually that may have taken one step too far!!lol

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Wrong kind of Kiwi :haha:

Kiwis (specifically All Black Rugby) are the toughest muthaf*ckers South of the Equator.

North of the Equator, with all due respect to the Irish, us Yanks are the toughest muthaf**kers.

Kiwi ain't about no fruit, yo!!! :armed:

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 02:46 PM
lol I think Kiwi you will find that the Irish are alot tougher than the All Blacks, just wait until the Lions tour O' Driscoll and D'arcy will tear you apart:)

And Americans are tough, aren't these the nation who want to be Irish, I think you meant the toughest wannabes;)

But hey you still may win:)

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Now you got me taking this thread seriously :fiery:

You can check my first post in the Rugby Chat Thread and know that the Irish are my favorite 6 Nations side, but...

Umaga is better than O'Driscoll!!! :dance:

No worries, there's nothing wrong with having the second best centre on Earth. :devil:

I really gotta get ready for work now, but if you do anything other than just agree with this post...

...I'LL BE BACK!!! :armed:

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Man you sound like a Kiwi alrite all talk and not alot of action, Umaga better than O' Driscoll thats like saying the Kiwi Footie team is better than the Irish team, that would be a no;)

In fact the Irish centre line totally rocks and wud kick the ass of anything teh Kiwi's have to offer on the other hand I do love NZ (Mostly the south but I did like Auckland) and you are our Mr WtaWorld so I guess ur words count for something;)

khyber
May 4th, 2005, 03:43 PM
us Yanks are the toughest muthaf**kers.

Kiwi ain't about no fruit, yo!!! :armed:Saw "our friend" Monday and he had a black eye, disjointed thumb and cleat marks on his leg and ass. :eek: But all he would talk about were the hits he put on the other team. :lol: You rugby players are crazy. :devil:

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Oh good, his face could use a few scars. :devil:

Yes, OMBAC has really turned around their season; Belmont put a serious whipping on their asses down in San Diego (see the highlights at www.usrugbyvision.com (http://javascript%3Cimg%20src=%22http://ads.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/ubb/redface.gif%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22%22%20tit le=%22Embarrassment%22%20smilieid=%223%22%20class= %22inlineimg%22%20/%3El%28%27http://www.usrugbyvision.com/%27%29;)); but here's the funny twist.

OMBAC and Belmont don't exactly love one another, but I am going to root for OMBAC to do well in the playoffs. :angel:

OMBAC is the last place team in the West to qualify for the playoffs, so they have to play the first place team in the East (NY Athletic Club, I think) so if OMBAC whips some East Coast ass, it makes us all look "superior".

So tell that fool, good luck in the playoffs and thanks for the "5 figures" in residual checks; I owe him beer for life. :drink: :haha:

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 05:43 PM
how cute. you think yanks are the toughest in the northern hemisphere :)

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Man you sound like a Kiwi alrite all talk and not alot of action, Umaga better than O' Driscoll thats like saying the Kiwi Footie team is better than the Irish team, that would be a no;)

In fact the Irish centre line totally rocks and wud kick the ass of anything teh Kiwi's have to offer on the other hand I do love NZ (Mostly the south but I did like Auckland) and you are our Mr WtaWorld so I guess ur words count for something;)

Irish footie, what are you talking about hurling? gaelic football? rugby? soccer?

Assuming you're talking about soccer, because we know you cannn't be talking about rugby :tape: :tape: :tape:, I'd like to say that isn't the Irish team (in)famous for "repatriating" any athlete who's ever sipped a Guinness in front of witnesses. :haha:

I'm sure the Irish are almost as good as the USA at soccer and will be even better once they start repatriating Yanks. :devil:

And Americans are tough, aren't these the nation who want to be Irish, I think you meant the toughest wannabes;)

Only 1 day out of the year, St. Patrick's; do all right minded Yanks become Irish wannabees. :cool: You better look out because Cinco De Mayo is catching up with you and soon we'll all prefer being Mexican Wannabees. :drink: :lol: :tape:

Ireland is the USA's beloved Drunken Uncle. We love to hang out with you and we love you...

...but we sure as hell, don't want to be you. ;)

Look on the bright side, the Irish are the only nation that can say whatever they want about the USA and we'll still love them. :hug: You know the Irish fought on the side of Mexico in the Mexican-American War (some crazy Catholic Thing :p ) and we still love you. :haha:

You know there's a North Eastern Yank expression; when certain people have behaved poorly (usually involving punching his best friend in the face and cursing out the rest of the bar before getting thrown out on his ear) "under the influence"?

"Sorry guys, that was just the Irish in me."

If the apology is accompanied by a 12 pack of good beer, all is forgiven. :angel: :angel: :angel:

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 06:16 PM
how cute. you think yanks are the toughest in the northern hemisphere :)

I've seen your skinny little soccer hooligans, with their cute scarves and cute hats...take away thier alcohol and what happens?

They all turn into chimney sweeps, butchers, bakers and butlers. :haha:

"An excellent choice Guv'nuh" :lol: :lol: :tape:

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 06:24 PM
lol Kiwi is it our fault, that as a nation we have to spread some Irish loving around the world, in order to bring happiness (and a fair bit of drink) without the Irish the world would be a worst place;)

Well the North East of the US is basically Irish America and they all believe they are Irish expect obviously the Carlos and Juan's of the world who are our Catholic brotha's ;)

Rugby dude put it this way, get your All Black asses over here and we will kick your asses, I am confident we will win (although not if we are faves cos as you know we can't cope with the pressure of not being the underdog;) )

So in conclusion to make times clear, Ireland is the best, Irish people are the best, Irish man are the sexiest, Irish woman are the Foxiest, the irish rugby team is the tour de force and we rule......There are expectations, Kiwifan is Mr WtaWorld expect in cases disagreeing with the above and Rockie beats all Irish woman;)

khyber
May 4th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Oh good, his face could use a few scars. :devil:

Yes, OMBAC has really turned around their season; Belmont put a serious whipping on their asses down in San Diego (see the highlights at www.usrugbyvision.com (http://javascript%3Cimg%20src=%22http://ads.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/ubb/redface.gif%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22%22%20tit le=%22Embarrassment%22%20smilieid=%223%22%20class= %22inlineimg%22%20/%3El%28%27http://www.usrugbyvision.com/%27%29;)); but here's the funny twist.

OMBAC and Belmont don't exactly love one another, but I am going to root for OMBAC to do well in the playoffs. :angel:

OMBAC is the last place team in the West to qualify for the playoffs, so they have to play the first place team in the East (NY Athletic Club, I think) so if OMBAC whips some East Coast ass, it makes us all look "superior".

So tell that fool, good luck in the playoffs and thanks for the "5 figures" in residual checks; I owe him beer for life. :drink: :haha:Actually its not OMBAC its some other local league and not even 7's!! :eek: So he can't bring reflected glory to Belmont, sorry.

5 figures??? :worship: Wow, I wonder how much he pulled down for the commercial? :cool:

PaulieM
May 4th, 2005, 07:51 PM
lol don't really know kiwi but just for the posts in this thread, you're funny and you get a :yeah: i'm sure this made your day :rolleyes:

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 09:07 PM
lol don't really know kiwi but just for the posts in this thread, you're funny and you get a :yeah: i'm sure this made your day :rolleyes:

Hey, I can take a compliment. ;)

I just prefer an argument. :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Actually its not OMBAC its some other local league and not even 7's!! :eek: So he can't bring reflected glory to Belmont, sorry.

5 figures??? :worship: Wow, I wonder how much he pulled down for the commercial? :cool:

Oh well, then I rescind the "good luck" wishes.

The beer debt still remains; I'm sure I'll see him this summer and somehow I think he'll find an OMBAC jersey to wear at that point in time. ;)

I'm sure he made more than I did. :p Like I said before, I would have done it for free, so this is just free money. :banana:

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 09:24 PM
I've seen your skinny little soccer hooligans, with their cute scarves and cute hats...take away thier alcohol and what happens?

They all turn into chimney sweeps, butchers, bakers and butlers. :haha:

"An excellent choice Guv'nuh" :lol: :lol: :tape:

you think i mean the british? :lol: although i dare you to walk down Brixton, Toxteth or anywhere like that and look at someone in the wrong way.

im thinking about the ganja farmers in the West Indies. Jamaicans aren't no joke, yanno :p

and for a man as well traveled and cultured as yourself, im honestly wondering why you underestimate English urban culture. but im sure your posh job takes you to the REAL rough places, right ;)

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 09:43 PM
you think i mean the british? :lol: although i dare you to walk down Brixton, Toxteth or anywhere like that and look at someone in the wrong way.

im thinking about the ganja farmers in the West Indies. Jamaicans aren't no joke, yanno :p

and for a man as well traveled and cultured as yourself, im honestly wondering why you underestimate English urban culture. but im sure your posh job takes you to the REAL rough places, right ;)

I wasn't always in my posh job. :cool:

I ain't scared of any Jamaican unless he's got a gun. :devil:

And I'm even more scared of Suburban American High School Kids with guns. :p

Guess who I think is more likely to shoot it at me. :scared:

Back to the Brits, I just love taking a piss. In all honesty the only time I've ever felt like I couldn't kick everyone's ass when I was in Euro-land was in Blackpool. :scared:

Plenty of missing teeth and those half circle facial scars that scream out "bar fight"...

...and I'm just talking about the women :haha: :tape:

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 09:50 PM
lol btw did I mention I am from Northern Ireland ;)

SJW
May 4th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Plenty of missing teeth and those half circle facial scars that scream out "bar fight"...

...and I'm just talking about the women :haha: :tape:

it takes a lot to get me to properly laugh out loud, congrats :p

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 09:55 PM
lol btw did I mention I am from Northern Ireland ;)

Oh then nevermind, we don't like you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

Change all my Green highlights to Orange please. :p :devil:

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 09:57 PM
it takes a lot to get me to properly laugh out loud, congrats :p

:hatoff:

rightous
May 4th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Man u better beware you shud never assume religion with a guy from NI that doesn't bode well for you, talk about getting shot in an American High School;)

Btw I'm very much with the green;)

kiwifan
May 4th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Man u better beware you shud never assume religion with a guy from NI that doesn't bode well for you, talk about getting shot in an American High School;)

Btw I'm very much with the green;)

Jes Kiddin' !!! :cool:

I've never taken a side, you're all Green to me. :angel: :angel: :angel:

But I do like you again, now. :haha:

rightous
May 5th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Thats ok then ;) even though rightous wonders if kiwifan has any taste besides liking him;)