PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download a program to record music/movies?

ivanovic
May 3rd, 2005, 10:39 AM
:)
Back in 2002 I was constantly using NEPSTAR and (Kazaa, I think) to download music but since then my computer crushed heaps of times and I lost the programs, so I did not bother downloading them again :sad: .
But now I really miss them and would love to download them so I can burn music again :lick: . I tried downloading Kazaa but it didn't work for some reason :confused: .
Has anyone got a link to the program they are using to download music

Ekkekko
May 3rd, 2005, 11:57 AM
1.bearshare
2.3aLab iRadio v.1.4.0.402
3.....Run!!!!!

Cariaoke
May 3rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
i prefer limewire and bit torrent

Sharapova's_Boy
May 3rd, 2005, 12:54 PM
Limewire. :yeah:

Ares was pretty good too, untill all of a sudden it just stopped connecting. :confused:

SelesFan70
May 3rd, 2005, 02:00 PM
I like Ares...haven't had any connection trouble (yet).

harloo
May 3rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
bittorent is the way to go if you love downloading full albums.:)

Wigglytuff
May 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
get your fat asses up, walk to the library, borrow the cd, rip it, and return it. :) see wasnt that fun :). its fun and "legal".

alexusjonesfan
May 3rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
get your fat asses up, walk to the library, borrow the cd, rip it, and return it. :) see wasnt that fun :). its fun and "legal".

it's not legal if you don't own it. that's like making copies of tapes you rent from blockbuster. if you're gonna break the law, at least take the lazy approach ;)

Shuji Shuriken
May 3rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
I keep hearing about Torrents and I keep trying but it never works for me. I downloaed the Bit Torrent Software, then Bit Comet, tried a few Torrent searches and nothing works :(. The Torrents hate me

Wigglytuff
May 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
it's not legal if you don't own it. that's like making copies of tapes you rent from blockbuster. if you're gonna break the law, at least take the lazy approach ;)

its "legal" if you use your copy for "educational" purposes, and as long as you dont make 1000's and sell them, the music industry neither knows nor cares that you have copies of library cd's

now if download cd's you can get sued.

croat123
May 3rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
i use bitcomet for torrent files. it works well although i can't seem to get over 30kps lately.

harloo
May 3rd, 2005, 05:25 PM

I hate converting actual DVD's. You have to shrink it first, then you have to rip it. The burning is easy when you get finished with all that though.:sad:

harloo
May 3rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
i use bitcomet for torrent files. it works well although i can't seem to get over 30kps lately.

Can't get over 30kps? Wow, that's bad. I usually get 80-120. I look for torrents with an even proportion of seeders to leechers though.;)

Cariaoke
May 3rd, 2005, 05:40 PM
I hate converting actual DVD's. You have to shrink it first, then you have to rip it. The burning is easy when you get finished with all that though.:sad:
40 mins isn't that bad, is it, harloo? I cook dinner during that time after getting my *cough* burn club DVD's. :lol:

Wigglytuff
May 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM

true