PDA

View Full Version : Movie song question PLEASE HELP

BigB08822
May 2nd, 2005, 11:31 PM
There is a movie coming out next month called High Tension. I saw the previews for this movie a WHILE back and it was actually being called a different name then and I can't remember what it was.

Anyway, in the trailer for this movie at the very end they played a song as the girl is running through the woods or something. It is a song that was remade in a creepy dark kind of way.

If ANYONE out there remembers the original trailer and what song was playing could they please tell me? The trailer on the website is different than the original and doesn't include the song in the end. I guess I may have to hope it is still in the movie.

http://hightensionmovie.com

BigB08822
May 3rd, 2005, 04:09 AM
Thanks for all the help! J/K!

Our very own Jordan IM'd me with the name and I figured I would share it since perhaps someone else is interested.

The band/group is Sonic Youth and the song is "Superstar." It is off a Carpenter remake CD put out years ago. Great song and so eery! I could totally picture someone hacking up their ex lover into pieces as this song plays. And wow, that sounds really creepy...