PDA

View Full Version : Poll for straight men!

BigB08822
May 2nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
I have always wondered this and hope I can get some honest answers. This poll will NOT be public and you don't have to post what your reply was. Please, only straight guys respond.

Straight guys, would you allow another guy to give you a blowjob if you didn't have to do anything except enjoy it and no one would ever find out.

!<blocparty>!
May 2nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Loves it :lol:

Pengwin
May 2nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Wow I'm the only person that voted no...

alexusjonesfan
May 2nd, 2005, 09:50 PM
:haha:

I've never understood the straight guy blowjob fetish. Why do it with someone who has to pretend you're a different sex to get through it? :p

BigB08822
May 2nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
I don't know, it has always been my fantasy to get with a straight guy or atleast a VERY straight acting one. I met this guy at the bar last week who I could swear was straight but turned out gay. If I didn't have a bf I would have taken him home for sure if he was willing.

Scotso
May 2nd, 2005, 10:35 PM
I'm convinced that these "straight" and "gay" labels are really ambiguous anyway. I don't think that anyone is 100% either way.

Zippy
May 2nd, 2005, 10:49 PM
I'm convinced that these "straight" and "gay" labels are really ambiguous anyway. I don't think that anyone is 100% either way.
I am hun :)

I can honestly tell you that I'm not at all confused nor questionable about my sexuality.

Number19
May 2nd, 2005, 10:49 PM
If you are being sexually gratified by another guy by any means you are not "straight." It kinda goes against the definition.

I came up with a theory a few years ago that most people are bisexual but becuase of social and ethical and moral standards of the time and society most people conform to those standards. Or may go against them, also.

I do think most people that are bisexual have leanings toward one gender or the other but let their peers dictate being one or the other, and shame them even if they once were with the other.

Scotso
May 2nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
I am hun :)

I can honestly tell you that I'm not at all confused nor questionable about my sexuality.

Sorry, but there is no way you can tell me that you have gone through life without ever seeing a member of the same sex as being attractive.

Scotso
May 2nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
Oh and for the record, I have no interest whatsoever in giving blowjobs or anything else to "straight" guys.

Martian Willow
May 2nd, 2005, 10:52 PM
I have always wondered this and hope I can get some honest answers. This poll will NOT be public and you don't have to post what your reply was. Please, only straight guys respond.

Straight guys, would you allow another guy to give you a blowjob if you didn't have to do anything except enjoy it and no one would ever find out.

You've asked this before - check you 'find all threads posted by'. Yes, I have the memory of an elephant. I'm so, so sad. :)

Zippy
May 2nd, 2005, 11:01 PM
Sorry, but there is no way you can tell me that you have gone through life without ever seeing a member of the same sex as being attractive.
You're right, I can't :)

For both males and females, I could pretty much tell you no who's physically attractive and who's not. It's just that I'm not nor have never been attracted to them ;)

Joana
May 2nd, 2005, 11:52 PM

Finding a person attractive and being sexually attracted to someone is hardly the same thing.
For example, I think the lady in my avatar is very attractive. Which doesn't mean I want to go down on her.

LeRoy.
May 2nd, 2005, 11:53 PM
http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=67406

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 12:20 AM
Finding a person attractive and being sexually attracted to someone is hardly the same thing.
For example, I think the lady in my avatar is very attractive. Which doesn't mean I want to go down on her.

I'm no psychologist, but personally, I would disagree with that. We force ourselves into social constructs of acceptable behavior. You wouldn't want to "go down on her" because that's what you choose.

Besides, being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily mean that you want to have sex with them.

I'm rather confused as to how you separate attraction. Is there an "attraction" for those you want to have sex with and an "attraction" for those you don't? I would say no.

Joana
May 3rd, 2005, 12:35 AM
I'm rather confused as to how you separate attraction. Is there an "attraction" for those you want to have sex with and an "attraction" for those you don't? I would say no.

Well, I can certainly see which women are attractive, that is, which women would men be sexually attracted to. That may be interpreted as knowing who may be a potential threat to me. ;) Now, a lot of (straight) men I know claim they have no idea which men would be considered as good-looking. That I find pretty difficult to believe, but I guess that's an entirely different topic.

However, I do see your point about going by socially accpeted behaviour. The problem I guess would be is, if your theory is correct, that our personality is so much defined by social norms that we can't see the "truth".

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 12:47 AM
However, I do see your point about going by socially accpeted behaviour. The problem I guess would be is, if your theory is correct, that our personality is so much defined by social norms that we can't see the "truth".

I know, it's difficult to see, but that could be because of out social norms. I do think that in a lot of ways our programming is so complete that we can't even see it. I think it often goes beyond just stopping ourselves from "doing" what society views as "unacceptable." I think often times we have even convinced ourselves that we don't want to do it.

It's pretty well known that we deny a lot of our "human nature." I feel that possibly sexuality is just another case of this.

For instance, in Ancient Greece, it was extremely common for men to have homosexual relationships. I don't believe for a minute that this is because that many more people were "gay" then, but rather that it was more accepted and, thus, people were free to act out on their true desires.

UDiTY
May 3rd, 2005, 12:55 AM
I agree about no one being 100% either way...

Everyone is somewhere in the middle.

I think the idea of this thread is:drool:

I mean what's the big deal straight guys, it's just a blow job from someone who likes giving it...the only way I can see people saying no are because they are hugely homophobic or if they have insecurities about their own sexuality.

I think straight guys are hot because I am attracted to men, and the definition of a man is masculine...not a big fan of the flamboyant gay guys:tape:

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 01:07 AM
UDiTY, I wouldn't say that if people turn down a blow job from a guy it makes them homophobic or means that they have insecurities. I do think that some people believe they are 100% straight.

Also some people just don't want blow jobs from anyone. ;)

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 01:09 AM
As an example, I'm gay and if someone just came up to me and offered me a blow job I would say no... because I would likely associate them with being a slut... and I'm not hip on diseases.

cellophane
May 3rd, 2005, 01:18 AM
Are gay guys interested in getting blowjobs from girls? I know I'm not.

azza
May 3rd, 2005, 01:46 AM

Ill pass on that too ;)

Its a known Fact guys give better head! :)

Zippy
May 3rd, 2005, 01:46 AM
Well, I can certainly see which women are attractive, that is, which women would men be sexually attracted to. That may be interpreted as knowing who may be a potential threat to me. ;) Now, a lot of (straight) men I know claim they have no idea which men would be considered as good-looking. That I find pretty difficult to believe, but I guess that's an entirely different topic.

However, I do see your point about going by socially accpeted behaviour. The problem I guess would be is, if your theory is correct, that our personality is so much defined by social norms that we can't see the "truth'.
(in regards to the bold text)

Yeah, that's a lie. Guys only claim they have no idea who are attractive/ good looking, because they are afraid of how it would be implied by others. I'm a male, and like I stated in my previous post, I can pretty tell you which other males would be attractive to the opposite sex (oops, I meant whoever goes for guys). The general idea of what's attractive/good looking is pretty obvious. Just look a TV, magazines, movies, entertainers, etc., and I base who/what is attractive on that those generals (features).

Also what is the "truth"? Is it that we all should disregard the "norm" and should be attracted to any one, no matter their sex? If that's the "truth", than I have my doubts ;)

alexusjonesfan
May 3rd, 2005, 02:40 AM
I think straight guys are hot because I am attracted to men, and the definition of a man is masculine...not a big fan of the flamboyant gay guys:tape:

um yes because all gay guys are nelly queens? maybe it's just me but I'm kind of repulsed by the obsession so many gay men have with bedding a straight man. Yeah I know forbidden fruit and all and maybe they see it as some kind of power reversal whereby they've 'conquered' their former oppressors, but I'm completely confused as to how being straight makes a guy more appealing. It's like it elevates them in status or something. It just seems whorish and like you're lowering yourself to be used by someone. Hope that didn't come off as too preachy :p

Dominic
May 3rd, 2005, 03:13 AM
(in regards to the bold text)

Yeah, that's a lie. Guys only claim they have no idea who are attractive/ good looking, because they are afraid of how it would be implied by others. I'm a male, and like I stated in my previous post, I can pretty tell you which other males would be attractive to the opposite sex (oops, I meant whoever goes for guys). The general idea of what's attractive/good looking is pretty obvious. Just look a TV, magazines, movies, entertainers, etc., and I base who/what is attractive on that those generals (features).

Also what is the "truth"? Is it that we all should disregard the "norm" and should be attracted to any one, no matter their sex? If that's the "truth", than I have my doubts ;)
Are you saying that you have to evaluate someone's features before you know if they're pretty or not? Personally, I dont have to think about anything I've seen on tv or whatever, to find someone attractive, just looking at them (male or female), I just find them beautiful or not.

UDiTY
May 3rd, 2005, 04:08 AM

hmmm...good point.

It's a confusing topic. Whatever floats yer boat.

BigB08822
May 3rd, 2005, 04:12 AM
Are you saying that you have to evaluate someone's features before you know if they're pretty or not? Personally, I dont have to think about anything I've seen on tv or whatever, to find someone attractive, just looking at them (male or female), I just find them beautiful or not.

Yes, but it is very hard to deny that what YOU find beautiful is very much created by society. Society tells us what is beautiful all the time, whether you realize it or not.

As to the person who asked if gay guys would be interested in a blowjob from a girl. I had never really thought about it that way. However, I make out with girls all the time at the bar for fun and I suppose if the situation was OK and I didn't feel the girl was doing anything she didn't want to, then hell yeah, get to work. Just don't expect me to return the favor, honey!

Harju.
May 3rd, 2005, 04:18 AM
Why not :shrug:

sixfeetfree
May 3rd, 2005, 04:43 AM

Please allow me to express to you in no uncertain terms that I am 100% straight. Believe me, there are those that are 100% because I am one of them. I think I could choose other males that I think would be attractive to women, but that is asking me to pick someone for them based on what?... a muscular frame? high cheek bones? long hair, short hair, tall? short?... it's a guessing game at best. But make no mistake, I have never been attracted to any male - and I'm not homophobic, nor am I insecure. I am very comfortable with myself and my choices in what I find attractive. With all due respect to your beliefs, I disagree, there are those 100% one way or the other, in my humble opinion. :hatoff:

sixfeetfree
May 3rd, 2005, 04:58 AM
Oh, and about the poll, my answer is no. :)

cellophane
May 3rd, 2005, 05:25 AM
As to the person who asked if gay guys would be interested in a blowjob from a girl. I had never really thought about it that way. However, I make out with girls all the time at the bar for fun and I suppose if the situation was OK and I didn't feel the girl was doing anything she didn't want to, then hell yeah, get to work. Just don't expect me to return the favor, honey!

Yes, but would you really enjoy it at all or as much as you would from a hot guy? I'd assume no, provided the person knows how to do the job. :tape: You aren't bisexual, because you aren't attracted to the girl (well, you might find her attractive, but I mean that you have no sexual interest), you are simply enjoying it.

Da Bizzness
May 3rd, 2005, 05:55 AM
hell no. that's some sick shit. my brain isn't wired to allow that.

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
what exactly makes it "sick"?

Zippy
May 4th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Please allow me to express to you in no uncertain terms that I am 100% straight. Believe me, there are those that are 100% because I am one of them. I think I could choose other males that I think would be attractive to women, but that is asking me to pick someone for them based on what?... a muscular frame? high cheek bones? long hair, short hair, tall? short?... it's a guessing game at best. But make no mistake, I have never been attracted to any male - and I'm not homophobic, nor am I insecure. I am very comfortable with myself and my choices in what I find attractive. With all due respect to your beliefs, I disagree, there are those 100% one way or the other, in my humble opinion. :hatoff:
:worship:

See MelissaTorresFan,
Complete, unquestioned, 100% "Straight" is not as rare as you may tend to believe. I don't believe this about Gays though, so we at least agree there :)

Hey our Homo friend BigBo here, even says that he makes out with women for fun ;)

Bright Red
May 4th, 2005, 01:31 AM
It's simply a matter of preference. Why get from a guy what you can get from a girl? :shrug:

Scotso
May 4th, 2005, 02:37 AM
:worship:

See MelissaTorresFan,
Complete, unquestioned, 100% "Straight" is not as rare as you may tend to believe. I don't believe this about Gays though, so we at least agree there :)

Hey our Homo friend BigBo here, even says that he makes out with women for fun ;)

With respect, if you would read my posts more carefully you would see that him saying he is 100% straight does not invalidate my theory.

All good "straight" boys would claim they are 100% straight. Otherwise they'd be labeled a "fag" and ostricized.

Da Bizzness
May 4th, 2005, 02:44 AM
what exactly makes it "sick"?
i'm not gay, my brain wiring tells me it's disgusting. FOR ME, a man sucking another man's dick is gross.

Da Bizzness
May 4th, 2005, 02:46 AM
exactly.

¤CharlDa¤
May 4th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Bigot time? I think so!

Da Bizzness
May 4th, 2005, 05:52 AM
why don't you gay guys have sex with girls? you don't like it, right? well for us straight men, we don't like fucking guys. for straight men, the thought of fucking another man is sick. that's just the way we're made.

you guys have different wiring. you guys think you're chicks.

ivanovic
May 4th, 2005, 08:24 AM
why don't you gay guys have sex with girls? you don't like it, right? well for us straight men, we don't like fucking guys. for straight men, the thought of fucking another man is sick. that's just the way we're made.

I agree :devil:
but I dont have anything against gay people :p

my answer to the poll is NO.
If a straight men allows a gay guy to perform oral sex on him, this ultametly makes the straight guy GAY. Right?

HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND TO ANYONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
do tell :lol:

skanky~skanketta
May 4th, 2005, 10:44 AM

if i was a gay guy, i'd find that offenzive.

just cuz there are gay guys who are effiminate, does not mean that the rest of them are. some guys just like sucking cock. that does not make them think they're chicks or whatever. :rolleyes:

~ The Leopard ~
May 4th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Ay guey, usted es absolutamente un individuo. ¿Es usted Joe conocido, por ocasión? Usted seguro me recuerda un cartel que estaba aquí pero consiguió prohibido.

sixfeetfree
May 4th, 2005, 11:09 AM
With respect, if you would read my posts more carefully you would see that him saying he is 100% straight does not invalidate my theory.

All good "straight" boys would claim they are 100% straight. Otherwise they'd be labeled a "fag" and ostricized.

Again, with all due respect to your OPINION, I must disagree. You have given no theory on your reasoning that no one is 100% hetero / homo sexual. Obviously anyone that fears others' negative opinions of their sexual preference would certainly lie about it, that's nothing new to human behavior. But to say that no one is 100% either way is a broad stroke, don't you think? I would be willing to bet that out of the nearly 7 billion people on this earth, 90% of them would be very sure about their preference... as long as you do the polling :lol:

Either way, I respect your opinion, but I do disagree. :hatoff:

skanky~skanketta
May 4th, 2005, 11:38 AM
joe????my joe? instead of coming to threads like this u were supposed to pm me first!

!<blocparty>!
May 4th, 2005, 12:26 PM
if i was a gay guy, i'd find that offenzive.

just cuz there are gay guys who are effiminate, does not mean that the rest of them are. some guys just like sucking cock. that does not make them think they're chicks or whatever. :rolleyes:

:lol:

:worship: :worship:

Too Bad I gotta spread some replove around ;)

alfonsojose
May 4th, 2005, 12:37 PM
I'm gay and i wouldn't enjoy a woman sucking my dick at all. I can admire a beautiful woman, her curves, tits an everything, and think "what a beautiful creature" but sex doesn't come to my mind.

I pretty sure hetero guys can feel the same and think "wow .. this guy is really handsome" without thinking about sex. But most hetero guys don't say a word 'coz of fear of being called gays :shrug:

And about having sex with an hetero, maybe the idea of being the first would turn me on, but it's not that big deal.

BigB08822
May 4th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Not all gay guys want to be girls, I know I sure as hell don't.

I also believe some people are 100% straight.

I think a lot of gay people want to say everyone else is gay or bisexual because THEY can't fathom someone else not liking the same sex. If you can just love guacomole but someone else can hate it, why can't the same be true of sexuality.

alfonsojose
May 4th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Your dog can give u the best oral sex posible. Just put something sweet on your penis or vagina and that's it. The dog won't tell anything :devil: :tape:

Dominic
May 4th, 2005, 01:06 PM
I agree :devil:
but I dont have anything against gay people :p

my answer to the poll is NO.
If a straight men allows a gay guy to perform oral sex on him, this ultametly makes the straight guy GAY. Right?

HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND TO ANYONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
do tell :lol:

I dont think a guy being sucked by another guy makes him gay at all. Hell some people had sex with vacuum cleaners. Does that make them vacuumcleanersexual.. no. It just feels good on their penis, as would a guy or a girl sucking them.

azza
May 4th, 2005, 02:10 PM
There are stright guys on Wtaworld :eek: well i never....

azza
May 4th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Your dog can give u the best oral sex posible. Just put something sweet on your penis or vagina and that's it. The dog won't tell anything :devil: :tape:

:spit: omfg that was soooooooooooo random :haha: :lol: :haha:

"Sluggy"
May 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I never fantasize about men, and have no sexual interest in them. perhaps when i was younger i found mens bodies slightly exciting, but the longer i was living heterosexual life, the less curious i became. I dont think id ever have let a men touch me, but if i had the choice, probably would give rather than recieve.

mboyle
May 4th, 2005, 06:21 PM
If you are being sexually gratified by another guy by any means you are not "straight." It kinda goes against the definition.

I don't know. I think sexuality has a lot more to do with which sex you fall in love with. As has been suggested, some people will have sex with whatever gives them pleasure, no matter what that is. That doesn't make them attracted to that thing/person. If you get emotional pleasure and happiness out of sex, then you are sexually attracted to that with which you were having sex (99.9% of the time men/women.) Personally, if I were okay with having sex just to have sex, I think I would allow some guy to blow me. However, I don't have sex unless I really love the person, and I fall in love with women (and am actually attracted to them,) so, because of those circumstances, I probably wouldn't.

DemWilliamsGulls
May 4th, 2005, 06:24 PM
any man that gets his diq sucked by another is not straight....

Number19
May 4th, 2005, 08:27 PM
so when I jerk myself off, does this mean I'm gay because its male hands doing it?

SelesFan70
May 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM

BINGO! I don't know why us gay men give straight guys so much grief! I'd never let a woman near my dick.

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 08:57 PM
BINGO! I don't know why us gay men give straight guys so much grief! I'd never let a woman near my dick.

you wouldn't? I guess I'm special :angel:

cellophane
May 4th, 2005, 09:01 PM
you wouldn't? I guess I'm special :angel:

You are not really gay! You are not really gay! :lol: ;)

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 09:09 PM
You are not really gay! You are not really gay! :lol: ;)

thanks for outing me:p

now I have no excuse for liking cheap house music :rolleyes:

cellophane
May 4th, 2005, 09:13 PM
thanks for outing me:p

now I have no excuse for liking cheap house music :rolleyes:

You have no excuse anyway. :p

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I have a confession to make.

This is hard to say, and I know many people will be surprised but I'm sure others have known it all along but it's time to let it all out....

I don't really have any taste in music...my iPod is currently spinning Eric Prydz :tape: :tape:

cellophane
May 4th, 2005, 09:20 PM
I don't really have any taste in music...my iPod is currently spinning Eric Prydz :tape: :tape:

I don't even know who he is. :lol: You don't have the gayest taste in music though. ;) :p

BigB08822
May 4th, 2005, 10:05 PM
See, now I know some people fucked with the poll because there simply arent this many straight men on WTAWorld. LOL!

Dana Marcy
May 4th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Why are gay men so attracted to men they can't have? :confused: I'm sorry but this poll sounds like some gay guy's fantasy. :shrug:

Joana
May 4th, 2005, 10:20 PM

This is hard to say, and I know many people will be surprised but I'm sure others have known it all along but it's time to let it all out....

I'd usually tell you you like Eric Prydz because of that video. But then again... hmmm... but then again :hehehe:

Pureracket
May 4th, 2005, 10:21 PM

you guys have different wiring. you guys think you're chicks.*Pureracket takes off his stiletto and throws it @ ay guey*

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I'd usually tell you you like Eric Prydz because of that video. But then again... hmmm... but then again :hehehe:

no I actually listen to it for the music :haha: :tape: :haha: :tape:

Joana
May 4th, 2005, 10:30 PM
no I actually listen to it for the music :haha: :tape: :haha: :tape:

Music :confused:

FaceyFacem
May 4th, 2005, 10:35 PM
i don't even really think bjs are the be all and end all to tell you the truth, i'd rather a hand job...

Da Bizzness
May 4th, 2005, 10:36 PM
*Pureracket takes off his stiletto and throws it @ ay guey*
:p lol

oh, and how come whenever someone disagrees with gays, they're automatically labeled homophobic? lol

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Music :confused:

yes, the whole album is ideal gay club music. Doesn't mean it's any good (probably means it's crap) but it means that it's easy to shake you ass to :o

Joana
May 4th, 2005, 10:42 PM
yes, the whole album is ideal gay club music. Doesn't mean it's any good (probably means it's crap) but it means that it's easy to shake you ass to :o

I only heard "Call on me". For some reason (other than :eek: video) it was really, really huge in Europe.
Do you like Stupidisco?

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM
:p lol

oh, and how come whenever someone disagrees with gays, they're automatically labeled homophobic? lol

nobody called you homophobic Jose :p

I might call you ignent for thinking gay guys are wired like chicks though

BUBI
May 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Hell no.

alexusjonesfan
May 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM
I only heard "Call on me". For some reason (other than :eek: video) it was really, really huge in Europe.
Do you like Stupidisco?

I dunno the song names (ipod shuffle has no screen :sad: ) Call on me isn't very good, there's other songs on the album that are better. I guess the video was an attempt to keep non-gay men interested :lol: Like Benassi's satisfaction I think ;)

Da Bizzness
May 4th, 2005, 10:50 PM
nobody called you homophobic Jose :p

I might call you ignent for thinking gay guys are wired like chicks though
i know that no one called me that...i'm just asking why most ppl are labeled that when they don't agree with gays :p

lol ok ok.

the ones who don't act like girls are less fucked up in the head then the ones who do. lmao :p

Wannabeknowitall
May 4th, 2005, 11:01 PM

Oh there's nothing wrong with Eric Prydz. Unless it's his 10 word lyric mega-hit "Call On Me". The music video was hot though.

¤CharlDa¤
May 4th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I jsut love Call on Me...as a SONG lol....When i hear it, i jsut can't stop myself from singing it for a complete two weeks lol...Right now i am in that phase ;)

Zippy
May 5th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Like I stated earlier, I still believe that there are 100% "Straight" men in the world. What I didn't state is that I'm a little more skeptical about women, though I'm sure there's a few (completely straight ones). It's just that I see plenty of woman constantly talking about how beautiful other women are, dancing up on other women, touching, and even kissing other women "for fun", etc. Heck I was on the phone with my wife the other day, and she blatantly stated in her opinion that "Hispanic women are the most beautiful in the world". Of course she's Columbian too, but she wasn't just talking about herself. I mean I'm Black (yeah, we have some beautiful children ;)) , but I would never say Black men are the most...[you get my point]. Just the thought of it is borderline repulsive to me.

Also I probably should've stated this earlier. But no lie, I promise to God, that when I was a teen (probably 16), one of my male peers asked me to allow him to suck my [you know :tape:]. I of course turned down the offer. I actually wanted to beat his @ss, but it was dark and my vision is pretty bad (w/out corrective lenses). Therefore I decided not to risk it. So anyways, the situation has already been presented to me, even at probably my most curious state (young adolescent), and I turned it down. I feel that no "real 100% heterosexual male" would even give a second thought to allowing another male to suck his [you know].

Dominic
May 5th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Like I stated earlier, I still believe that there are 100% "Straight" men in the world. What I didn't state is that I'm a little more skeptical about women, though I'm sure there's a few (completely straight ones). It's just that I see plenty of woman constantly talking about how beautiful other women are, dancing up on other women, touching, and even kissing other women "for fun", etc. Heck I was on the phone with my wife the other day, and she blatantly stated in her opinion that "Hispanic women are the most beautiful in the world". Of course she's Columbian too, but she wasn't just talking about herself. I mean I'm Black (yeah, we have some beautiful children ;)) , but I would never say Black men are the most...[you get my point]. Just the thought of it is borderline repulsive to me.

Also I probably should've stated this earlier. But no lie, I promise to God, that when I was a teen (probably 16), one of my male peers asked me to allow him to suck my [you know :tape:]. I of course turned down the offer. I actually wanted to beat his @ss, but it was dark and my vision is pretty bad (w/out corrective lenses). Therefore I decided not to risk it. So anyways, the situation has already been presented to me, even at probably my most curious state (young adolescent), and I turned it down. I feel that no "real 100% heterosexual male" would even give a second thought to allowing another male to suck his [you know].

I disagree with pretty much everything you said. Firstofall, it is not that women are more bisexual than men, it is just that they are more open about their attraction to women. Women can say pretty much whatever they want and they wont be labelled lesbians or whatever. While if guys say something about another guy's beauty, he might be called a fag. But I've had plenty of serious discussions with straight guys and they pretty much all admit that they find some guys attractive or handsome. I know some straight guys who even give marks to other guys. Denying that men can be beautiful is just stupid. Plus many straight guys also touch eachother or dance close to eachother and stuff but most of 'em do it in joke so they're not labeled as a fag.

By the way I find it very stupid that you almost beat your friend up just because he asked you to suck u. He didnt do anything wrong, he just asked you something. You just say no, there is no need to beat a guy for that. And as I said before, why would a guy being sucked by another one make him gay? Many many gay men are married and have sex with a woman all their lives and they're still gay. Its not what you do that makes you gay or not, its what you feel doing it and how you enjoy it. And lets face it, being sucked by anything or anyone is pleasant, so I dont think that means anything at all.

¤CharlDa¤
May 5th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Just shows how different roles in the socieity are. Males can be 100% but not woman....right :rolleyes:

Zippy
May 5th, 2005, 03:16 AM
By the way I find it very stupid that you almost beat your friend up just because he asked you to suck u. He didnt do anything wrong, he just asked you something. You just say no, there is no need to beat a guy for that. And as I said before, why would a guy being sucked by another one make him gay? Many many gay men are married and have sex with a woman all their lives and they're still gay. Its not what you do that makes you gay or not, its what you feel doing it and how you enjoy it. And lets face it, being sucked by anything or anyone is pleasant, so I dont think that means anything at all.
First off he wasn't one of my boyz (a friend), he was one of my peers (i.e. associate). Also I agree somewhat that my thought process probably was wrong, in wanting to whoop his @ss at that time for such a reason. But I guess it just pretty much applies to where I'm from, and how I grew up. In the projects you just don't ask another nigga dude, "Can I suck you?" I mean you might get hurt, and not just your feelings. Know what I'm sayin'? Have you seen the movie Menace to Society? Well its setting pretty much depicts where I'm from. And anyways in it, there was a dude that told another dude, "Man I'll suck your d*ck", and you know what happened to him?...brain sprayed on the pave (splattered on pavement;)) That said, me simply having the thought and/or intention to whoop someone @ss for that reason probably isn't all that bad. Some things, you may never understand.
Peace :)

Dominic
May 5th, 2005, 03:22 AM
I agree with your last sentence, I still think its in no way a good reason to beat up someone.

BigB08822
May 5th, 2005, 03:29 AM
I'm sorry but this poll sounds like some gay guy's fantasy. :shrug:

Well aren't you a smart one...:rolleyes:

Zippy
May 5th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Just shows how different roles in the socieity are. Males can be 100% but not woman....right :rolleyes:
I said " I'm sure there's a few". I just stated from my experiances, I've tended to see more "100% Straight" males than I've seen of women. Simply an opinion. You're free to disagree.
:wavey:

Wannabeknowitall
May 5th, 2005, 03:37 AM
First off he wasn't one of my boyz (a friend), he was one of my peers (i.e. associate). Also I agree somewhat that my thought process probably was wrong, in wanting to whoop his @ss at that time for such a reason. But I guess it just pretty much applies to where I'm from, and how I grew up. In the projects you just don't ask another nigga dude, "Can I suck you?" I mean you might get hurt, and not just your feelings. Know what I'm sayin'? Have you seen the movie Menace to Society? Well its setting pretty much depicts where I'm from. And anyways in it, there was a dude that told another dude, "Man I'll suck your d*ck", and you know what happened to him?...brain sprayed on the pave (splattered on pavement;)) That said, me simply having the thought and/or intention to whoop someone @ss for that reason probably isn't all that bad. Some things, you may never understand.
Peace :)

He's right. You just don't ask another dude to "Suck Your Cock" in the ghetto/projects. You do it on the "DL". Get him high, lonely, and horny and then ask to suck his dick. My friend had this thing for trying to suck straight guy's dicks. Especially in NYC. He would cruise the "A" train looking for some straight guys. His favorite saying happened to be "I just wanna suck your cock". Problem is when they said no and they tried to kick his ass he would enjoy it. Then they would just leave him alone and just tell him he's one sick fuck and bail. He might like you. ;)

Da Bizzness
May 5th, 2005, 04:05 AM
I bet if a guy asked a girl if he can eat her pussy, she'd slap him and it'll be ok cos he deserved it, right?

if a dude asked if he could suck another dudes dick in my neighborhood, you can bet your ass he's gonna get beat down.

some of you gay dudes think you're above everyone else. fucc outta here with that shit.

~ The Leopard ~
May 5th, 2005, 04:21 AM
some of you gay dudes think you're above everyone else. fucc outta here with that shit.

Usted es incorregible, jose. Usted es siempre igual. Me pregunto cuánto tiempo usted permanecerá en el wtaworld este vez. Pero todavía tengo gusto de usted, por una cierta razón. ¡Tenga cuidado, mi amigo!

switz
May 5th, 2005, 04:29 AM
i've had guys try to flirt with me before (i think) and i can honestly say i felt no desire to flirt back or engage them sexually in any way. so on that basis i would say no.

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Why are gay men so attracted to men they can't have? :confused: I'm sorry but this poll sounds like some gay guy's fantasy. :shrug:

Please put a "some" or "this" before "gay men" because I certainly don't care to give oral sex to a straight guy. Don't lump all of us into one category, because that's just stupid.

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 05:45 AM
I think a lot of gay people want to say everyone else is gay or bisexual because THEY can't fathom someone else not liking the same sex. If you can just love guacomole but someone else can hate it, why can't the same be true of sexuality.

Please let me know if that is directed towards me, so I can neg-rep you.

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 05:46 AM
I never fantasize about men, and have no sexual interest in them. perhaps when i was younger i found mens bodies slightly exciting, but the longer i was living heterosexual life, the less curious i became. I dont think id ever have let a men touch me, but if i had the choice, probably would give rather than recieve.

You know it's kind of strange for you to say you have no sexual interest in men, but then go on to say you'd rather give a blow job than receive one from a guy? :scratch:

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Like I stated earlier, I still believe that there are 100% "Straight" men in the world. What I didn't state is that I'm a little more skeptical about women, though I'm sure there's a few (completely straight ones).

I think that's pretty sexist. Men are completely straight because they're better than women, right? Okay.

This just backs up my OPINIONS on the subject. Society allows women to do things like this... but if a man does it... FAG!

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 05:52 AM
I disagree with pretty much everything you said. Firstofall, it is not that women are more bisexual than men, it is just that they are more open about their attraction to women. Women can say pretty much whatever they want and they wont be labelled lesbians or whatever. While if guys say something about another guy's beauty, he might be called a fag. But I've had plenty of serious discussions with straight guys and they pretty much all admit that they find some guys attractive or handsome. I know some straight guys who even give marks to other guys. Denying that men can be beautiful is just stupid. Plus many straight guys also touch eachother or dance close to eachother and stuff but most of 'em do it in joke so they're not labeled as a fag.

Oops, I didn't see this before I replied. Well said! :)

Scotso
May 5th, 2005, 05:57 AM

We don't call you homophobic because you don't agree with us, we call you homophobic because you spout ignorant bullshit like that. :)

Main Entry: ho·mo·pho·bia
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'fO-bE-&
Function: noun
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Main Entry: aver·sion
Pronunciation: &-'v&r-zh&n, -sh&n
Function: noun
1 a : a feeling of repugnance toward something with a desire to avoid or turn from it <regards drunkenness with aversion> b : a settled dislike : ANTIPATHY <expressed an aversion to parties>

McAuley
May 5th, 2005, 07:29 AM
During the period in my life when I was still in the closet and was ashamed to be be gay, I fancied straight guys coz it was just safer to do so. I knew they would never want me so lusting after them or having crushes on them eliminated the possibility of being rejected. Once I came out, I realized the futility in fancing someone that I would never have a chance of knowing in a romantic or sexual capacity. I don't believe gay guys can turn straight guys gay. If it does happen it's coz the "straight" guy was just a closet case.

Fingon
May 6th, 2005, 02:28 AM
the answer is simple, no.

I do realize it's possible that a gay guy would do a "better job" (or better blowjob), but sex is not only about physical contact, if that was the case it wouldn't really matter.

But it's about passion, desire, liking each other, there is a big psychological part in it and for me, it just doesn't happen with a guy, no matter how good he could be doing it.

It's just something I would never, ever do, if somebody thinks I am insecure or homophobic, tough luck, I not I am not either but if I have to do something I would hate just to prove I am not, then I don't care, label would not change the fact I would never have any kind of sexual contact with a man.

If somebody else would do it, I have no problems with that, it's their choice.

sixfeetfree
May 6th, 2005, 09:51 AM

I do realize it's possible that a gay guy would do a "better job" (or better blowjob), but sex is not only about physical contact, if that was the case it wouldn't really matter.

But it's about passion, desire, liking each other, there is a big psychological part in it and for me, it just doesn't happen with a guy, no matter how good he could be doing it.

It's just something I would never, ever do, if somebody thinks I am insecure or homophobic, tough luck, I not I am not either but if I have to do something I would hate just to prove I am not, then I don't care, label would not change the fact I would never have any kind of sexual contact with a man.

I completely and totally agree, well said!

Sam L
May 6th, 2005, 10:20 AM
During the period in my life when I was still in the closet and was ashamed to be be gay, I fancied straight guys coz it was just safer to do so. I knew they would never want me so lusting after them or having crushes on them eliminated the possibility of being rejected. Once I came out, I realized the futility in fancing someone that I would never have a chance of knowing in a romantic or sexual capacity. I don't believe gay guys can turn straight guys gay. If it does happen it's coz the "straight" guy was just a closet case.

I can hear where you're coming from but the problem with what you're saying is that I'm not ashamed to be gay, I don't think I can turn straight guys gay yet I always keep getting crushes for straight guys.

The part about the possibility of being rejected could be true because subconsciously I probably don't like the idea of being rejected and that's probably why I've never asked anyone out.

But I do want a bi guy if it's possible, as long as he remains faithful to me. And I do want a (as traditional as possible) relationship with a man. I.e. marriage, kids, the works.

It may be a pipe dream but it's not impossible.

I need to find that man first though. LOL!

McAuley
May 7th, 2005, 07:05 AM
But I do want a bi guy if it's possible, as long as he remains faithful to me. And I do want a (as traditional as possible) relationship with a man. I.e. marriage, kids, the works.

:confused:

A bi guy? Why would you want someone who could leave you for a girl? You can compete with another guy but a girl? You don't have the equipment unless you plan on getting a sex change. ;)

sixfeetfree
May 7th, 2005, 07:27 AM

A bi guy? Why would you want someone who could leave you for a girl? You can compete with another guy but a girl? You don't have the equipment unless you plan on getting a sex change. ;)

Not to mention the fact that if you were bi and your partner were bi as well, you'd have to compete with not only one sex, but now both sexes... damn, I have enough trouble competing with males :lol:

hingis-seles
May 7th, 2005, 01:06 PM

This post describes exactly how I feel.

I would never let another man touch me in that manner because it's not something that turns me on. I am not sexually attracted to men, so to answer your question, I would only let a woman perform a blowjob on me and under no circumstances would I let a man do that to me.

Sam L
May 7th, 2005, 02:54 PM

That's why I want a marriage-like relationship. That is, something beyond the physical.

And that just doesn't mean someone who loves me, but someone who has the same goals and ambitions as me. I want us to be a team.

Yes, I realize it could be a while before I find someone like that but I'll see. Of course, there will be have to compromises. ;)

Sex is not so important for me.

Sam L
May 7th, 2005, 02:55 PM

He doesn't have to be Bi. Just prefer someone who acts 'straight'.

controlfreak
May 7th, 2005, 06:45 PM
I would never put Mr Willy inside anything with sharp cutting edges, so no...... unless it was a really old man with no teeth.

*roddicksinme*
May 7th, 2005, 08:25 PM
what would you straight men want this gay man to look like? :devil:

BigB08822
May 7th, 2005, 09:27 PM
I would never put Mr Willy inside anything with sharp cutting edges, so no...... unless it was a really old man with no teeth.

So you don't let anyone, of any sex, give you a blowjob? Most of the time they don't bite.

~ The Leopard ~
May 8th, 2005, 01:57 AM
^Yes, but some do. :bolt:

Sam L
May 8th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Ewwww!

BigB08822
May 8th, 2005, 03:05 AM
If they bite you shove it so far down their throat that they gag and open their mouth so you can pull it out to safety. :)

Sam L
May 8th, 2005, 03:17 AM
If they bite you shove it so far down their throat that they gag and open their mouth so you can pull it out to safety. :)
Such violence! :eek:

McAuley
May 8th, 2005, 08:19 AM
He doesn't have to be Bi. Just prefer someone who acts 'straight'.

Why not just look for a gay guy who's not flamboyant? There are lots out there. Saying you prefer someone who acts 'straight' sounds like you're ashamed to be gay.