PDA

View Full Version : "American Idol" Imploding, Paula To Get Booted?

SelesFan70
May 2nd, 2005, 07:49 PM
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MONDAY MAY 02, 2005 11:32:05 ET XXXXX

WILL PAULA BE BOUNCED FROM 'IDOL': ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE TO BE AIRED

**Exclusive**

Is Paula Abdul the next person to be booted off AMERICAN IDOL?

FOX executives have declined to answer any and all questions posed by ABCNEWS regarding claims AMERICA IDOL judge Paula Abdul personally "coached" a favorite contestant and then tried to cover up the breach, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

MORE

Even though ABC has been warned by Abdul powerattorney Marty Singer that the network faces legal action if it proceeds with Wednesday night's PRIMETIME LIVE expose -- ABC lawyers are convinced the bombshell audio evidence and video material to be presented in the special will pass any legal challenge.

Late night phone calls and answering machine messages are said to tie Abdul, 42, to an inappropriate relationship with a 22 year-old contestant, sources tell DRUDGE.

ABC is preparing to play the audio, along with on-camera interviews given by former contestants who did not receive the same personal "coaching."

"I am quite surprised and disappointed ABC is devoting an hour of its prime time programming to air tabloid trash," a top FOX executive said from Los Angeles.

FOX owner Rupert Murdoch has informed executives that it appears ABC is attempting to maliciously "destroy" the nation's most-watched series as it heads into the final weeks.

Developing...

Who is the mystery 22-year old? It doesn't specify male or female either. :confused:

PaulieM
May 2nd, 2005, 07:52 PM
:eek: oh the scandal!..... :tape:

Sally Struthers
May 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
oh my paula.

You should have learned something from Linda Trip :o

Rocketta
May 2nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
Oh My!!! :eek: :eek:

SelesFan70
May 2nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
To those not familiar, Matt Drudge is considered by some to be a smut site, but he's usually right if not a little over the top. :D

www.drudgereport.com is the link.

CondiLicious
May 2nd, 2005, 07:59 PM
Didn't she sleep with that Corey guy?

Anyway, I'd be happy for Paula to be booted from the show. She gets more and more ridiculous/cringeworthy by the week.

harloo
May 2nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
:eek: :eek: Paula is in trouble!! I really hope she is not booted because I like getting outraged at her antics. She is a straight up emotional wreck. :lol:

harloo
May 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Who is the mystery 22-year old? It doesn't specify male or female either. :confused:

Corey Clark who is trying to sell a book. :lol:

bw2082
May 2nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
eh who cares? I think she should have been replaced a long time ago. Her comments are so generic and insincere they mean nothing. And seriously... if I were in the audience sitting right behind her while she dances and jumps all around I'd be pissed!

SelesFan70
May 2nd, 2005, 08:53 PM
Corey Clark who is trying to sell a book. :lol:

Oh, I thought he was 24 for some reason! :o I thought maybe Paula and Fantasia had some sort of lesbianic affair going on! :devil: Miss Fantasia is about 22 years old, right?

alfonsojose
May 2nd, 2005, 09:21 PM
.. straight up, now tell me , do u really wanna dump me forever .. :tape:

Rocketta
May 2nd, 2005, 09:31 PM
Oh, I thought he was 24 for some reason! :o I thought maybe Paula and Fantasia had some sort of lesbianic affair going on! :devil: Miss Fantasia is about 22 years old, right?

Fantasia was 19 when she was on the show so she's about 20 now. :)

SelesFan70
May 2nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Fantasia was 19 when she was on the show so she's about 20 now. :)

Thanks! :wavey: So much for the lesbianic affair... :lol:

Scotso
May 2nd, 2005, 10:37 PM
Drudge is a fascist propagandist.

JenFan75
May 2nd, 2005, 10:41 PM
She should have gotten the boot a looooong time ago.