PDA

View Full Version : French peeps (or anyone who's living in France) - question about last week's news

Bankhead Bounce
May 2nd, 2005, 05:49 PM
Did any of you see on French TV or heard on French radio that American actor Damon Wayans (he’s on My Wife & Kids) died in a car crash? My aunt works for a news company here and she said a French client called her last week saying that on French TV they reported that Damon Wayans had died there. :shrug:

Martian Jeza
May 2nd, 2005, 06:02 PM
I'm a French speaking guy living in the French part of Belgium at about 10 minutes from France and I don't know what you are talkin' about.

Yasmine
May 2nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
The option could be for one of french speaking posters to look in french journals online and do a search ;)

Bankhead Bounce
May 2nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
The option could be for one of french speaking posters to look in french journals online and do a search ;)

I searched the AFP site and there was no story. :shrug:

:Rawwb:
May 2nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001834/

That has uptodate on everyone, especially if someone died they would have updated it, so no i guess he didnt.

And he has 9 borthers and sisters,that a lot

Giuliano
May 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
I'm French. I currently live in France and follow the news quite closely, but I've never heard of Damon Wayans.

Cariaoke
May 2nd, 2005, 06:27 PM
He's a big star on American TV, don't you think this would be on the front page of yahoo, cnn, etc.?

CooCooCachoo
May 2nd, 2005, 06:41 PM
Don't think he is dead :p

Bankhead Bounce
May 2nd, 2005, 06:51 PM
He's a big star on American TV, don't you think this would be on the front page of yahoo, cnn, etc.?

You know it ma but my aunt was all hysterical even after I told her that I checked all the news wires, etc. My aunt said that the woman from France (my aunt’s client) had a thick accent but the French woman was very concerned by what she saw on TV that said Damon Wayans died. My aunt said that the French woman said “Damon Wayans from My Wife & Kids”.