PDA

View Full Version : Mary vs Anna / 1st Round in Berlin !!

m_pierce fan
May 2nd, 2005, 01:30 PM
Mary takes the 1st set 6:4 :cool:

Keep going Maam!!

MaryPierceFan
May 2nd, 2005, 01:43 PM
Are You able to put here the result POINT BY POINT? Coz I have problems with the Berlin's site.

m_pierce fan
May 2nd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Mary won in 2sets 6:4 6:3 :D:D:D:D

Sorry that I wasn't able to give you live results but this is how it went...
Mary keep going :D

sebbe
May 2nd, 2005, 02:14 PM
Am I the only one who can fallow the livescore point by point..
What I could see Mary won the important points. Alot of dueces.

Nice job Mary. Came from 2-3 in second set to 6-3....

NicoMary
May 2nd, 2005, 02:26 PM
a Pretty good score:rolleyes: for A nice first round..;i would have prefered a 63 63 lol

No your tournament begins :worship: Mary:worship: ...Do the show!!!:hearts:

Mark Spruce
May 2nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
well done Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

sebbe
May 2nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
well done Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Any pics Mark??

saby
May 2nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
Great job !!
Let's how it goes with elena for the next round, I looked at their head to head and it seems to me that Elena won against Mary only when Mary was comming from injury or injured.
1996 mary had shoulder problem and after in 2000 (well you know...) it was the same, what do you guys think about that?

MPadict
May 2nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
Well, when she lost in 2000, she was in great shape actually coz the week after she won Hilton Head crashing Sanchez Dokic and Seles.
Mary lost the last two times they played... the last was in Filderstadt and before it was in Berlin... Likhovtseva is a tricky player, she is very erratic... You never know what to expect

MaryPierceFan
May 2nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Good win! Good luck in a next round!

MaryPierceFan
May 2nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Am I the only one who can fallow the livescore point by point..
What I could see Mary won the important points. Alot of dueces.

Nice job Mary. Came from 2-3 in second set to 6-3....

Can I ask you for something? If You are able to follow the live scores, please, could You put/give the live result in Mary's next match here, at the forum, POINT BY POINT?

saby
May 2nd, 2005, 05:59 PM
Well, when she lost in 2000, she was in great shape actually coz the week after she won Hilton Head crashing Sanchez Dokic and Seles.
Mary lost the last two times they played... the last was in Filderstadt and before it was in Berlin... Likhovtseva is a tricky player, she is very erratic... You never know what to expect

Ok for Berlin, didn't she was injured around filderstat, (maybe I mix it up with others years coz Mary is usualy sick when she going to germany, flu, nephrite...) but Mary was already injured before hilton head (amelia island), during RG 2000, the french staff was following Mary, she had massages severals times a day, and special training..., (she said it on tv after one of her match)
I'm sure elena's game is bothering Mary but I hope I'm right and....she will win this time !!! LOL

NicoMary
May 2nd, 2005, 07:12 PM
I'm not really worried about Likhovtseva in fact, if Mary is right she may beat every player out of the top 10... Mary just need to be happy and healthy and whoao nobody will stop her:worship: :hearts: :bounce:

sebbe
May 2nd, 2005, 07:17 PM
Can I ask you for something? If You are able to follow the live scores, please, could You put/give the live result in Mary's next match here, at the forum, POINT BY POINT?

Yeah if I'm at home of course I can :D
Just happy if I can help....

-----------------------------

Mary is playing double tomorrow which I think is good. It keep the good tennis in her.

*also two pics from the match

Mark Spruce
May 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
HI Sebbe,

what site did you find these.

I can't update at the moment as my home computer is sick

Mark

sebbe
May 2nd, 2005, 08:30 PM
HI Sebbe,

what site did you find these.

I can't update at the moment as my home computer is sick

Mark

found them on the official homepage to german open :)
waiting for an interview also but don't really know if there will be anyone with Mary.

MPadict
May 2nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
I'm not really worried about Likhovtseva in fact, if Mary is right she may beat every player out of the top 10... Mary just need to be happy and healthy and whoao nobody will stop her:worship: :hearts: :bounce:

you're damn'right. Likhovstseva is really not easy to play but when ever she's at her top, Mary is just far above her.
I remmember now that when she lost in 2000 against her in Amelia Island mary was so angry with herself coz she had made stupid tactical choices . Now she improved so much tactically...
So, let's hope mary will bring it on and crash the russian pretty badly. It would be great coz she would play Petrova then... And this is a pretty good draw for mary (before the quarters and mauresmo)

Andy.
May 2nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Good solid win by Mary now she has that win under her belt i would expect that she will keep improving with every match. Good luck next round Mary

Scotso
May 3rd, 2005, 01:01 AM
Mary :bounce:

The Last Unicorn
May 3rd, 2005, 11:51 AM
We'll see what Elena can do, not much, I hope. First of all, she has to get past Kloesel. I don't imagine that as such a big test but you never know, she plays in front of her home crowd. Let's see.

Declan
May 3rd, 2005, 02:30 PM
Hmmm. Elena's scoreline wasn't too impressive, nor has she been on top form lately. I feel hopeful for Mary.

Mark Spruce
May 3rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
Thank U

Mark
found them on the official homepage to german open :)
waiting for an interview also but don't really know if there will be anyone with Mary.