PDA

View Full Version : Miss the beads??

CanadianBoy21
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:25 AM
I miss the beads.
But now the beads are gone unfortunately for a while already, and I doubt they'll be coming back. I think Venus & Serena Williams moved on from the beads, kind of matured out of it.
But I miss the beads, they added even more originality and style.
Although Venus & Serena are stylish these days.
I remember seeing Venus on Tv 1998 Wimby, she had beads on, and it looked so cool, and I kept watching because I saw this girl who was different from the rest white boring girls(by the way, can't stress this more, but it's not racism, becasue I am white myself, and find some of those white girls back then so, so, dull, ;) ).

So, what do you think:
Miss the beads or not.

P.S. The 1999 Us Open will always be in my memory, Serena storming to the title, with the beads, always brings life time memories! & remember when Martina and Serena were going at it, Serena said something along the lines that she didn't have time for boys, and Martina said "what would she know", and then Serena made a funny comment I still remember, it was something like: what kind of education does she have.

Went off topic, sorry
;)

Infiniti2001
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:38 AM
I don't miss them at all.. Venus and Serena are no longer giddy headed teeny boppers. They're lovely young women who now wear hair styles to suit their personalities.. I do wish that Rena would stay away from that Clairol bottle though :P

oshun
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:10 AM
Nope..beads are for cute little children...these are beautiful young ladies!;)

Williams Rulez
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Venus has great hair without beads, especially when she styles it nicely... don't like her braids though... :(

Serena has nice hair too, but she dyes it too much. Little splashes of red like Venus is good, but Serena dyes her hair so much, it has become so dry!! :(

Well, I suppose it is their hairstylist's fault :fiery:

Williams Rulez
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:24 PM
I like this hair:

http://members.fortunecity.com/crhblack/images/tourney/2002Oz/oz2.jpg :D

marshmellow
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:42 AM
not at all.

i like the way they do their hair now a lot more...

LucasArg
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:22 AM
I think they looked good with those beads, but I also like their style. They like to change. you know, They study fashion desing:cool:

CanadianBoy21
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:08 AM
I thought more would miss the beads.
I guess not.

:cool:

Williams Rulez
Apr 8th, 2002, 01:41 PM
:p

Candy946
Apr 14th, 2002, 06:30 AM
Nah, I don't miss the beads. I like their hairstyle now.

Rubylips
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Myself ,I love both.The beads were a different time and age group.That what little girl"s wear when they are under 16.Now our Lady are just that LADIES.Now it the mature grow up look.Love both looks.:wavey: :D :) ;) :cool: :wavey: :wavey:

RAA
Apr 25th, 2002, 05:17 PM
The beads were great then, but not now.
I think they both look great now,but I agree with a few other posters - serena - lay off the BLONDE dye! I liked it for a while, but now I just wish she's go back to something more more brown/black/copper. her hair looks a little fried.
but, they both look beautiful I think.