PDA

View Full Version : What has pissed you off about your day?

JenFan75
May 2nd, 2005, 07:12 AM
I think I *almost* turned this into a chat thread at MTF...lets see how it does here.

I'll start, of course :) I desperately need to upgrade my computer, byt I have no money :(

-Kieron-
May 2nd, 2005, 07:18 AM
That I cant find Buffy Season Four on Ebay for a price I am willing to pay...

Beefy
May 2nd, 2005, 07:31 AM
A job that I was going to apply for had closed, and I was going to send my resume off for it

murphy_wmm
May 2nd, 2005, 09:35 AM
Worrying that I might have failed a final exam!

Hachiko
May 2nd, 2005, 09:44 AM
Powercut at school, couldn't get on the computers lol.

Princess Sarah.
May 2nd, 2005, 09:46 AM
tha fact i did so shit in history
that fact the man said my grammer was poor (it wasn't that bad)
the fact he said i had missed the issue!
also the fact i just missed the train and the bus
:(

sixfeetfree
May 2nd, 2005, 09:53 AM
Why, why oh lord did I swing at a 3-2 curveball in the dirt?
Why didn't I bring my batting gloves, these blisters are like pancakes.
I should really manage my time better.
Find a good charity that actually helps people and donate my mother's clothing, she would have wanted that.
Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'.

esquímaux
May 2nd, 2005, 10:33 AM
Where in the heck am I supposed to go when I reach the terminal in Yokota? :o

V-MAC
May 2nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
That I have a big exam tomorrow and I can't find the book I want in the library to study for it. :mad:

!<blocparty>!
May 2nd, 2005, 12:20 PM
Driving with my mother in the passenger seat was yesterday

Today is being lazy and having a stinking cold :sad:

flyingmachine
May 2nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
I have do the garden. :o

controlfreak
May 2nd, 2005, 12:27 PM
I wanted to get some essay writing done this morning but I stayed in bed until 12. And then went on WTAWorld to waste another hour. Oops.

!<blocparty>!
May 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
I wanted to get some essay writing done this morning but I stayed in bed until 12. And then went on WTAWorld to waste another hour. Oops.
:worship:

SpikeyAidanm
May 2nd, 2005, 12:33 PM
I want a "Seth Cohen red tracksuit top" :sad:

skanky~skanketta
May 2nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
i'm scared i might have missed the whole point of my article. and the worst part is that it's really good dammit.

tennisIlove09
May 2nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
what didn't piss me off?

Cariaoke
May 2nd, 2005, 02:52 PM
That they are "considering" pressing charges against Jennifer Wilbanks (the runaway bride) for reporting a false crime while other people who look different than the woman in question are just thrown in jail without consideration.

SelesFan70
May 2nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
That they are "considering" pressing charges against Jennifer Wilbanks (the runaway bride) for reporting a false crime while other people who look different than the woman in question are just thrown in jail without consideration.
:mad:
She's from a small town in Georgia and her parents (and fiancee's parents) are well-to-do and prominant in that town. "...equal justice for all"... :tape: I could tell that woman is crazy! Her eyes are so big and she just "looks" insane! Put her in jail, then make her work to pay back all the wasted tax money used to look for her sorry ass!

-cata-
May 2nd, 2005, 03:13 PM
what didn't piss me off?

My thoughts exactly! :(

Cariaoke
May 2nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
:mad:
She's from a small town in Georgia and her parents (and fiancee's parents) are well-to-do and prominant in that town. "...equal justice for all"... :tape: I could tell that woman is crazy! Her eyes are so big and she just "looks" insane! Put her in jail, then make her work to pay back all the wasted tax money used to look for her sorry ass!
Right. I live in the metro area where she lives and everybody wants her to pay a fine or go to jail. I mean the lady in Ohio is facing FIVE YEARS in prison.

I don't understand why Albuquerque isn't going to charge her with a crime for that 911 call. I remember this girl who did a prank and called "911" at the bus stop when I was in middle school and said people were being shot and killed, she got a few years probation and had to go to alternative school. She was handcuffed for what she did and she was a JUVENILE.

Wilbanks is getting privelege, twice over. :fiery:

Avid Merrion
May 2nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
having to take my mum to the hell that is B&Q on a Bank Holiday Monday :mad: :lol:

and don't even get me started on flat pack furniture :rolleyes:

Ting
May 2nd, 2005, 03:47 PM
I have 3 essays and chem work to do before Wednesday:sad:

SM
May 3rd, 2005, 01:36 AM
today nothing yet. but yesterday i got a pass conceded (45%) for my first time in four years in a uni assignment, and its worth 40%. i am close to tears :(!!!!!!! :sad:

Emola
May 3rd, 2005, 02:07 AM
having to take my mum to the hell that is B&Q on a Bank Holiday Monday :mad: :lol:

and don't even get me started on flat pack furniture :rolleyes:

my mum dragged my dad round MFI this morning only to decide that she didnt even want any new furniture afterall :haha:

about my day? Nothing big. Just my brother and all his smart arse comments again and Im pissed off that I let him annoy me.

beauty_is_pink
May 3rd, 2005, 02:15 AM
my friend using her slutty ways on my guy.. grr

Sonja
May 3rd, 2005, 02:17 AM
what didn't piss me off?

ditto

If I were to describe it all I'd still be writing 24 hours later *sigh*

Zippy
May 3rd, 2005, 03:05 AM
What has pissed you off about your day?
Creep's reply in the "Why are we here?" thread.

I'm over it now :angel:

PaulieM
May 3rd, 2005, 03:08 AM
today, everything :( but especially my sister for making me realize that i wasted my money on an ipod with more gb than i really need, now i'm :sad:

Hulet
May 3rd, 2005, 03:11 AM
Come back too exhausted from work to do the things I really wanted and planned to do at home. It has been like this for the last few weeks now. And, now I feel like my day is wasted. :sad: But, there is always tomorrow I guess. :)

the jamierbelyea
May 3rd, 2005, 03:12 AM
I only got one referrall today at work (well that was my goal, but I prefer to exceed!).

Also I want 9 Lacoste Polos in assorted colors, but I don't have $72 USD x 9 to spend

@m@nd@
May 3rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
getting bagelled by someone who cant even serve

CondiLicious
May 3rd, 2005, 03:28 AM
The fact that my Emily Procter obsession is out of control really pissed me off today. I've just spent 4 hours obsessively creating an Emily mood theme for my Live Journal. And then spending money on CSI:Miami stuff. And I'm also pissed off that I'm in the UK right now and I'm not able to watch Season 3 of the CSI:Miami... especially tonights episode. And I'm gonna go away now to cry and get some sleep.

:o

Carolina Girl
May 3rd, 2005, 03:58 AM
that my MSN messenger ain't workin right now when I NEED IT TO WORK :fiery:

kiwifan
May 3rd, 2005, 04:35 AM
I can't find anyone who sells Blue and Green Plaid/Tartan Shorts. :explode:

I have so many great places to hang after work and I tried a different place anyway...it totally sucked just like I knew it would. :fiery:

2 jerks failed to return my calls; and I'm supposed to be paying them for their work? :mad:

Hmm, I can only think of 1 other thing :p

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 3rd, 2005, 04:36 AM
loads of assingments for uni and on top of that revising for my exams :sad:

bigshow21
May 3rd, 2005, 04:48 AM
It is fucking cold and was snowing here...and it is freaking May. :mad:
I have so much damn homework and exams to study for. :mad:
I had to go to work. :mad:

But my day got better with the good Jen news! :)

JenFan75
May 3rd, 2005, 05:09 AM
I just got my second semester project rough draft back and my teacher didn't like it so I have to do an interum draft >.>

sixfeetfree
May 3rd, 2005, 06:07 AM
Nothing pissed me off today although I was disappointed that it wasn't warm outside and I didn't get to do any fishing.

I must quit procrastinating and buy another vehicle if only for a short while just so I can return this truck to Susan, she's been so very nice, a good friend.

I wonder what 'she' is doing right now... all I want to do is hold her hand and admire her smile.

-Kieron-
May 3rd, 2005, 06:15 AM
I have to go to uni soon and i really dont want to :(

esquímaux
May 3rd, 2005, 07:21 AM
I got my racquet strung TOO loose :o Feels like I'm hitting the ball a wet paper mache racquet :tape:

kiwifan
May 3rd, 2005, 07:23 AM
Now you have to register to read Page Six :fiery:

Ekkekko
May 3rd, 2005, 08:01 AM
A bus tried to run me off the road :rolleyes: that pissed me off :mad:

mandy7
May 3rd, 2005, 08:06 AM
i'm pissed of cause of the f-ing weather
2 days ago it was sunny and 25 degrees, now it's rainy! :fiery:

Beefy
May 3rd, 2005, 08:19 AM
Some kid kicked me in the balls while I was shopping today :fiery: :bigcry:

CooCooCachoo
May 3rd, 2005, 08:19 AM
i'm pissed of cause of the f-ing weather
2 days ago it was sunny and 25 degrees, now it's rainy! :fiery:

:woohoo: :banana:

Love this weather :hearts: Well it could be a bit colder, but Erwin Krol told me he will arrange that later in the week :p

JLDementieva
May 3rd, 2005, 08:20 AM
Someone waking me up at 9AM! :fiery: :p

mandy7
May 3rd, 2005, 08:21 AM
:woohoo: :banana:

Love this weather :hearts: Well it could be a bit colder, but Erwin Krol told me he will arrange that later in the week :p

loser!

ozfan44
May 3rd, 2005, 08:22 AM
sophie ferguson lost in round one and casey dellacqua lost her doubles

i can't decided which job i want

CooCooCachoo
May 3rd, 2005, 08:24 AM
loser!

Sourpuss! :devil:

mandy7
May 3rd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Sourpuss! :devil:

zacht-zoete venco boerderijdrop-lul!

CooCooCachoo
May 3rd, 2005, 08:31 AM
zacht-zoete venco boerderijdrop-lul!

:rolleyes:

Hetero!

Nou da's pas een scheldwoord :p

Cariaoke
May 3rd, 2005, 01:24 PM
I have one last exam to study for and I can't seem to force myself to do it.

SM
May 3rd, 2005, 02:31 PM
nothing , but i still feel very low since i found out i did very average na big assignment ...and i tried so hard...its so hard to swallow still :cry::cry:

at tennis today (me and rad on same team)
i came abck in singles 2-5 to win 7-6
rad came back from 2-4 to win 6-4
then we killed them in doubles 6-2 :) we had such a blast cracking winners all over the court :) esp rad.

it made me feel much better.

SM
May 3rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
but tommorow is gonnasuck i need to meet this guy for a gorup assignment, and he is a bit of an arse we just got randomly paired!! :(

i love having a whinge

-Kieron-
May 3rd, 2005, 02:37 PM
i have ran out of coca-cola

Fat Frog
May 3rd, 2005, 03:24 PM
The weather's a lot colder than the past week or two but it could be worse. My wrist is fairly sore from an belt i got in a match yeaterday and its gone all purple but it could also be worse. Nothing much else..this day's not so bad really as days go

SJW
May 3rd, 2005, 03:39 PM
the fact people were in it :)

Emola
May 3rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
The fact that Dave is going to the semi final without me :sad: but he got Villa tickets for us so thats ok ;)

Oh, and that when I went out shopipng it was sunny and then it rained on us on the way back.....booo....

Beefy
May 4th, 2005, 07:43 AM
One of my wires with my braces came loose, and popped out.

Also trying to read a GQ at the libary and having thse kids try look over my shoulder

Cersei
May 4th, 2005, 09:57 AM
got hit by a car.
cars have mirrors, use them.

-Kieron-
May 4th, 2005, 10:00 AM
cant get any revision done :(

SpikeyAidanm
May 4th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Had this guy follow me around and try and be my friend, but I feel like I don't want to be his friend, OMG I am mean aren't I :o

skanky~skanketta
May 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
my fucking boss made me sty overtime!fucking whore!ugh!

and also, a friend of mine beat me by 0.5 marks to get the highest score in a class of mine!BITCH!my article was so much better than hers goddammit!

sixfeetfree
May 4th, 2005, 11:48 AM
The call today that totally screwed up my schedule for the next 2 weeks, and now I have to pull an entire weekend shift by myself to get out of the mess that my customer put me in... The customer might "always be right" but that doesn't mean I have to like it. But having too much work when you're self employed is a nice problem to have... See, I'm trying keep my glass half full. *think positive, think positive*

sixfeetfree
May 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I'm diggin this thread... good thinkin JenFan! Green things for you!

Cariaoke
May 4th, 2005, 01:52 PM
still haven't studied for that final because some one emailed me 7 pages of notes for the 40 identification terms.

I missed an A in a course by 3 points on my other final. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Dancehall_Queen_
May 4th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I broke my diet...:mad:

Avid Merrion
May 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
3rd day without internet access at work :mad: BT, you suck!! :fiery:

GBFH
May 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM
not getting the best grade on an audit project.

the *other* obnoxious group has their project posted for the class to see. oh well...ours was there for the first two cases, at least. i'll live...maybe ;)

James
May 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM
That is was far too crowded at the supermarket and that it's raining again.

daniela86
May 4th, 2005, 09:52 PM
The doberman of my neighbour jumped and slavered on me :( He is damn annoying :( :(

mandy7
May 4th, 2005, 09:55 PM
ac milan

Martian Jeza
May 4th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Liverpool and their anti-football

tobe
May 4th, 2005, 10:22 PM
I should have done so much stuff (uni) and didn't do anything :tape:

Mathijs
May 4th, 2005, 10:24 PM
ac milan

same here GVD!! :mad:

SpikeyAidanm
May 5th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Why am I spending so much time with this girl who already has a bf :shrug:

*abby*
May 5th, 2005, 07:50 AM
im really poorly an i had a fight with my boyfriend last nite

SpikeyAidanm
May 5th, 2005, 09:09 AM
I drank coffee today with full cream milk, bye bye nice body.

Hachiko
May 5th, 2005, 11:24 AM
SpikeyAidanm never coming on MSN lol.

Ekkekko
May 5th, 2005, 12:47 PM
The doberman of my neighbour jumped and slavered on me :( He is damn annoying :( :(

OMG :hug: are you ok?

Ting
May 5th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Nothing, I had a great day:)

daniela86
May 5th, 2005, 04:56 PM
OMG :hug: are you ok?
yes thanks sweetie :kiss: :kiss: He didn't want to bite me, he just wanted to play :p

Majo
May 5th, 2005, 05:35 PM
my brother :(

Ting
May 5th, 2005, 05:37 PM
my brother :(
What happened? I saw that in your nick as well:hug:

Central
May 5th, 2005, 05:59 PM
allergy
tomorrow's exam
and that my mp3 player got broken, so I had to borrow one without asking for it :o

sarza
May 5th, 2005, 08:07 PM
My girl

ys
May 6th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Today? Nothing.. :bounce: Great day all around..:)

JenFan75
May 6th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Ack! I think I failed my Integrated Humanities final >.o

SpikeyAidanm
May 6th, 2005, 07:09 AM
There's always someone better. :(

exoneuk
May 6th, 2005, 07:16 AM
The only thing wrong that happened today (well... yesterday) was my flatmates INSISTING that we hand in our final pieces of coursework together (oh so sappy...) but I had a meeting at 12pm with the rest of my group for a group project, just to print out our final magazine pages and they got annoyed cos they had to wait for me, even though I said: "Don't wait for me, you just hand it in, I don't know how long I'll be"

Admittedly I was an hour but I told them to go four times and yet they got so annoyed that I was "taking so long" - ah for goodness sake, I ended up nannying them and taking them upstairs to hand their own work in so I could finish mine off!

Sad thing is, they WAITED FOR ME UPSTAIRS.

I live with dumbasses. I wanted to slap them.

I cheered myself up with some playmobil! :D ANIMATIONS AHOY! :D

Ting
May 6th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Flu:sad:

daniela86
May 6th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Flu:sad:
awwwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

beauty_is_pink
May 6th, 2005, 07:18 PM
thinking about my calculus test and how I'm gonna pass the course :mad: :( :sad:

Ting
May 6th, 2005, 08:47 PM
awwwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks Daniela:hug:
My nose is pissing me off big time now:(

JenFan75
May 6th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I don't feel well :sad:

canadian_bass_2
May 6th, 2005, 09:04 PM
This was yesterday, but it was less than 24 hours ago, so it's still "today"...I went out for dinner with my parents and their friend to this fun restaurant, and my mom flipped out about the bad service. Oh, and the dinner conversation of pretty well the whole night consisted of them talking about the upcoming BC election. I wanted to shoot myself the entire time, because I don't follow the same political persuasion as my parents do...*sigh*

James
May 6th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Two people who I thought were nice giving me nothing but stupid lame jokes and comments.

JenFan75
May 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
This was yesterday, but it was less than 24 hours ago, so it's still "today"...I went out for dinner with my parents and their friend to this fun restaurant, and my mom flipped out about the bad service. Oh, and the dinner conversation of pretty well the whole night consisted of them talking about the upcoming BC election. I wanted to shoot myself the entire time, because I don't follow the same political persuasion as my parents do...*sigh*

I hate it when people flip out in resturants...so embarrasing :o

kiwifan
May 6th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I hate that I have no control over some of the most important aspects of my life. :explode:

MinnyGophers
May 7th, 2005, 12:21 AM
AP European History Exam today... 'nuff said.
Like a friend of mine said: "It's like the test pulling a gun to the back of your head, shoots you, while raping your ass at the same time"

CondiLicious
May 7th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Somebody I know from work really pissed me off today. Basically she's a psycho and she's always doing messed up things. Like... sleeping with her husbands sister and just fun stuff like that! :lol: Anyway, she's been sleeping around a lot lately and told everyone she was pregnant and it was a lie and I found out today it was a lie and she wants me to keep it to myself. :rolleyes: So that pissed me off and it also pisses me off that no matter how hard I try to dislike her... I can't :sad:

ys
May 7th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Rain.

skanky~skanketta
May 7th, 2005, 12:46 AM
my goddamn cashup total doesn't tally. FUCKING HELL!

Carolina Girl
May 7th, 2005, 02:32 AM
i was born the smart one :sad:

SpikeyAidanm
May 7th, 2005, 03:22 AM
I wanna tan, but the sun just went down :sad:

SpikeyAidanm
May 7th, 2005, 08:58 AM
That Seth Penguin trackie was in my hands 4 weeks ago, but it costed $100, now it's not there :(

Ting
May 7th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I can't go anywhere on a sunny day:sobbing:

Kart
May 7th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Nothing so far, give me a few minutes.

Veritas
May 7th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Assignments. Lots of 'em :mad:

SpikeyAidanm
Jul 13th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Being practically bankrupt :tears:

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:25 AM
-My Internet continually freezing and MSN not working
-Thus wasting more time and didn't have enough time for tanning
-struggling with homework
-angry that when I recorded Big Brother last night, the first 20 mins no sound worked... fantastic now that Idol is on tonight :mad:
-Not being able to rep people on WTAWorld / view smileys due to stupid Norton Anti-Virus

GBFH
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:33 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

not a whole lot. kinda mad that we don't have a 24hr starbucks up in here. i could sure use an iced cinnamon latté.

Dexter
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Marta's match :mad:

"Sluggy"
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
I am disappointed that I was not hatched from an egg in a dark, humid cave on an uninhabitated planet, that pisses me off all the time, but all things considered, life is good enuf

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:22 AM
-Things you can't control regarding group work
-Hearing some awesome songs but not knowing what they are called lol
-PAWing Ruano Pascual / Sanchez Lorenzo at the last minute

Ems__
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:24 AM
my brand new cute shoes, gave me a huge ugly blister :(

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:25 AM
my brand new cute shoes, gave me a huge ugly blister :(
that sucks! I have an awesome pair of shoes that now hurt to get on!

Ems__
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:27 AM
that sucks! I have an awesome pair of shoes that now hurt to get on!

:lol: i know that feeling too :rolleyes:

PamShriverRockz
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Waking up.

This insomnia is driving me craaaaaaazy.

Dexter
Aug 17th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Today the weather :rain:

sioul
Aug 17th, 2005, 02:36 PM
thinking about the guy im dating and when i'll see him next :o

Majo
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:05 PM
that i have to study for my resit on friday :yawn:

Pamela Shriver
Aug 17th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I caught hubby George secretly watching vids of Kim Clijsters.

King Aaron
Aug 17th, 2005, 07:27 PM
My stupid self.

Virginia Wade
Aug 17th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Jeeves spilled my Earl Gay Gray.

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 18th, 2005, 01:33 AM
-PAWing Granville

Xanadu11
Aug 18th, 2005, 02:03 AM
I have this horibble burgeoning pimple