PDA

View Full Version : What do u look like...?

InDaHizznouse
May 2nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
Relatively new here. post some pics. Just wonderin what the members here look like...?

F-R-E-A-K
May 2nd, 2005, 03:31 AM
:wavey:

Check this out: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=54194&page=1 :devil:

It's our picture thread! :cool: ..... Most posters post their picture in that thread ;)

Have fun! :p

Wigglytuff
May 2nd, 2005, 03:32 AM
i look really, really, really hot!

F-R-E-A-K
May 2nd, 2005, 03:34 AM
BTW .... :bounce:

<------------ Blue Singlet: Me :)

<------------ Sun Glasses: fOxYLiCiOuS :drool: :hearts: :lick: :kiss:

~{X}~
May 2nd, 2005, 03:56 AM
Oh my welcome to the Forum! You don't happen to live near NYC do you, cause I could surely meet you! :D haha

Veegeta
May 2nd, 2005, 03:58 AM
Some people say splinter for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Snoop some say Penny Hardaway. Back in the day when I was diesel people said I look like Billy Blanks hence my nickname.

Darop.
May 2nd, 2005, 05:58 AM
Oh my welcome to the Forum! You don't happen to live near NYC do you, cause I could surely meet you! :D haha

Slut.

btw we haven't caught each other on MSN in a while :(

Slut.

~{X}~
May 2nd, 2005, 06:12 AM
Slut.

btw we haven't caught each other on MSN in a while :(

Slut.

Yes I know we haven't caught each other in a while. Sooner or later we will. And please don't be jealous ;)

Darop.
May 2nd, 2005, 06:48 AM
Yes I know we haven't caught each other in a while. Sooner or later we will. And please don't be jealous ;)

Iww, I'm not jealous of you :haha:

My standards aren't that low *yet*

~ The Leopard ~
May 2nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
I'm a lean, mean hunting machine. And I look the part, of course. :hehehe:

!<blocparty>!
May 2nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
I look like Pete S.

InDaHizznouse
May 2nd, 2005, 01:51 PM
thanks F-R-E-A-K.. i guess this is a pretty useless redo :P

and im not sure what u meant xtian (assuming ur talkin to me)..i live in san diego

CondiLicious
May 2nd, 2005, 01:55 PM
Today I look like shit :)

~{X}~
May 2nd, 2005, 03:47 PM
Iww, I'm not jealous of you :haha:

My standards aren't that low *yet*

Are you implying that Indahizznouse is a low standard and not attractive. Dario, you need an eye checkup.

And InDaHizznouse I was just saying that to tease you lol. Don't worry about it, welcome to the board though. Ever wanna chat, rumour around here is I'm a fun guy. :D Pm me! :)

skanky~skanketta
May 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
some say i look like a bimbo, some say i look like a whore.

i think i look like my momma.

Darop.
May 2nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
Are you implying that Indahizznouse is a low standard and not attractive. Dario, you need an eye checkup.

And InDaHizznouse I was just saying that to tease you lol. Don't worry about it, welcome to the board though. Ever wanna chat, rumour around here is I'm a fun guy. :D Pm me! :)

LIES.

SM
May 3rd, 2005, 12:35 AM
<------------ Blue Polo: Rada

<------------ Black everlast singlet: Me :)

SM
May 3rd, 2005, 12:35 AM
but thats a yuck photo

~{X}~
May 3rd, 2005, 01:59 AM
LIES.

The only lie around here is that your a virgin. :lol:

AjdeNate!
May 3rd, 2005, 02:20 AM
but thats a yuck photo
:kiss: Looks good to me :p

R&J
May 3rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
Relatively new here. post some pics. Just wonderin what the members here look like...?

Welcome to the forum :wavey:

<-------There is me with Monica Seles!

AjdeNate!
May 3rd, 2005, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum :wavey:

<-------There is me with Monica Seles!
:nerner: Don't brag. It's not cute.

:haha: I'm just teasin ya. The only picture I have with me and Monica is really really dark and crappy. I'm gonna find it and scan it in and see if I can make it any better. It's from 1996. Good times.

R&J
May 3rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
:nerner: Don't brag. It's not cute.

:haha: I'm just teasin ya. The only picture I have with me and Monica is really really dark and crappy. I'm gonna find it and scan it in and see if I can make it any better. It's from 1996. Good times.

I would love to see that Nate! Where did you meet Monica?

AjdeNate!
May 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
1993 Chicago - just before 'it' happened. A quick sign my stuff and showed her my tat.
1996 Chicago - Very very nice like 10-15 min one-on-one with her.
2002 Paris - I didn't get a one-on-one chat with her there tho. I did get a small (2 mins maybe) chat with Mike Sell and I waved at Esther. :hearts:

SelesFan70
May 3rd, 2005, 09:05 PM
1993 Chicago - just before 'it' happened. A quick sign my stuff and showed her my tat.
2002 Paris - I didn't get a one-on-one chat with her there tho. I did get a small (2 mins maybe) chat with Mike Sell and I waved at Esther. :hearts:

:D

~{X}~
May 3rd, 2005, 09:18 PM

Nate's trying to lure Ronny and James away from me. :sad: Stay away from them you strumpet! :fiery: lmfao j/k :lol: :p

AjdeNate!
May 3rd, 2005, 09:24 PM
Nate's trying to lure Ronny and James away from me. :sad: Stay away from them you strumpet! :fiery: lmfao j/k :lol: :p
I ain't no homewrecker, ;) R&J are safe with the X.

tennislover
May 3rd, 2005, 10:45 PM
I'm simply as handsome as Brad Pitt ;)
(and my nose is as long as Pinocchio's :lol: )

tennislover
May 3rd, 2005, 10:47 PM

nice pics...... :)

R&J
May 4th, 2005, 01:50 AM
I ain't no homewrecker, ;) R&J are safe with the X.

Thats awesome Nate that you got to meet Monica and saw her play a few times. I dont usually count myself as someone who is lucky, but that time was something special. The ones who have seen her play LIVE, are some of the lucky ones for sure.

R&J
May 4th, 2005, 01:51 AM

:hug: Your always sweet to me :wavey:

InDaHizznouse
May 4th, 2005, 02:12 AM
just added a couple new ones. and dadyo... would love to see how u look like and how u compare to MY standards :P

and HELLO to everybody above

~{X}~
May 4th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Dadyo is a hott slut from Italy. You'd like him. :D

~{X}~
May 4th, 2005, 02:21 AM
:hug: Your always sweet to me :wavey:

Aww cause you guys are so nice and kind and I love Monica too. So of course :D You all are hott too. :hearts: Haha :D

Darop.
May 4th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Dadyo is a hott slut from Italy. You'd like him. :D

You got that right bitch.

Pengwin
May 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I look like a cross between Martina Navratilova and Brad Pitt :p

tennislover
May 4th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I look like a cross between Martina Navratilova and Brad Pitt :p

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

creep
May 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Iím an ugly looking bastard.Thatís the great thing about the Internet, the anonymity offers aid to us ugly folk who can pretend to be 20ish and attractive. And when I can get enough cash Iím going to buy a scanner so I can download a fake pic of myself, just like the other 99% of the board.

Pamela Shriver
May 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
I look like a giraffe. Who has taken neck growth hormones.

tennislover
May 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I look like a giraffe. Who has taken neck growth hormones.

:cool: :cool: :cool: