PDA

View Full Version : Absent Without Leave!

Jan
Apr 30th, 2005, 06:37 PM
I have at last got my laptop at home mended so I can now join in a little more with what is going on in here:)

I have been so busy at work that I have had very little time to get on the net and we can only use it for personal surfing at certain times. Never mind I can catch up now hopefully.

Can anyone tell me if Lindsay is playing any more tournies before RG. She doesn't appear to be listed for any. Last year she played Strasboug so there will be points to come off if she doesn't play.

She seems to have played well in the Fed Cup what little of it I saw on Eurosport.

RayRob
Apr 30th, 2005, 09:54 PM
First of all, it's great to have you back.....well at least around more often ;)

Well, as far as we know, Lindsay mentioned in passing during one of the US tournies that she didn't like spending 5/6 weeks straight in Europe. That suggested that she would rather stay at home and practice and possibly just turn up for RG, because then she would pretty much immediately go on to the UK for Wimby.

I missed the Fed Cup highlights....didn't know they were on Eurosport...thought they were on Sky Sports, but either way I could have watched them but I forgot. Oh well :D

I'm sure someone might know more than me on this one.

bye for now,
-Rache :wavey:

joaco
May 1st, 2005, 01:00 AM
Hi Jan! :wavey: nice to see you back! Lindsay is not playing any tournament before Roland Garros which means Maria Sharapova will likely overtake the Nº1 spot. Lindsay will lose a few (very little) points in Strasbourg but if she has a good Roland Garros (QF or more) she can regain the #1 ranking again.
I just hope she's healthy and that she starts lifting up her tennis level. GO LINDSAY!!!

Joaco

Nikki
May 1st, 2005, 08:10 AM
Hey Jan good to see you back posting:wavey:

Frederic
May 1st, 2005, 01:49 PM
Glad to see you back Jan!!;-) Lindsay will be playing the in French Open, nothing before... I hope she will reach at least the quarter final!!!!;-)

Kelly
May 1st, 2005, 03:01 PM
welcome back

i didnt know eurosport were showing highlights either. i knew sky sports were showing an hour but missed it

Jan
May 1st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Hi guys it is good to be back with you.

Re Fed Cup, I should have said Sky Sports, not Eurosport. I am so used to most of the womens tennis being on Eurosport.

I think Lindsay can do well at the French as I don't consider that Justine and Kim are back to their best yet even though they each have won 2 tournaments on their return. Hope LD is being positve she could have a good result if Venus and Serena are not on top forsm:angel:

foreva lindsay
May 2nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
welcome back jan, great to have you here again :wavey:

jacs
May 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Jan dear :wavey: