PDA

View Full Version : I hate all players

Fingon
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:27 AM
Well, at least according to certain poster.

To this poster, if you think something in a player's game is not good, that's because you hate that player, I can't argue to someone so smart so, I analyzed myself and I come to the conclusion I hate all players.

1) Martina, lacks power and mental strenght, I hate her.
2) Venus, could improve her footwork, I hate her.
3) Capriati, her serve isn't consistent, problems to close down matches, I hate her.
4) Justine, inconsistent serve, she is too small, goes for too much, I hate her.
5) Kim, hits too many drop shots, I hate her
6) Lindsay, doesn't have a good movement, is slow, I hate her.
7) Serena, inconsistent, injury prone, I hate her.
8) Monica, not good at then net, not 100% fit, I hate her
9) Jelena, plays too much, one dimensional game, I hate her
10) Amelie, inconsistent, mentally fragile, I hate her.

Who do you hate?

anabel
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:28 AM
:rolleyes:

angele87
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:28 AM
double :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vanity
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:30 AM
LOL!!!

some people are just too crazy over their favorites. Me, I'm more of a tennis fan than a player fan. It doesn't really bother me if my favorites win or lose, as long as I see some good tennis!

To me, it sounds like you are simply criticizing those players. There is nothing wrong with that, it shows you care more for the sport and want to see improvement. Unfortunately, some of their fans will label you a 'hater'.

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:31 AM
Fingon I am just trying to find out why you still let people piss you off? Why do you give a damn what they think?

You yourself taught me a long time ago if you can't rationalize with someone intelligent ya got to move on.

You are still one of the most respected posters out there; no need to create ones like this.......

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:31 AM
I just looooove the sarcasm on this site:hearts:

I hate no one! I love all the players and their faults just like I love my cutesy puppy! Each player is special in her own way even if they are an egomanical-trash talking-bird flipping-hypochodriac moaning-double faulting-grunting-retiring mid match-weak second serving-one weapon having-slow and tired player!

WHEW!

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:32 AM
Lol whew is right cybelle.....what kind of pup do u have?

MartianJoeyWinson
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:34 AM
does this actually merit starting a new thread?

LucasArg
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:35 AM
I dislike some players, but I don't hate anyone:kiss:

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:38 AM
I have the cutest most darling greyhound who is just absolutely cute as can be! He's so cute Im going to make mittens for the this extended winter weather we're having...just kidding!

Fingon
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by JoeyWinson
does this actually merit starting a new thread?

Well, that depends what merits starting a new thread.

If I take a look at the whole board, I would probably leave about 10% of them.

Jakeev, you are right, the problem is that stupidity really pisses me off, I can't help it.

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:54 AM
I stopped taking things so seriously a long time ago Fignon.....hell it's fun anymore to point out that stupidity you talk about then to be defensive about it.

Since Sept. 11th I have realized that the crap we all used to argue about means nothing anymore.

Yeah, I still get pissed off at things, such as the fact the player bashing doesn't seem to stop......however, there are other things more important anymore than being pissed off by what people say in here......

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:54 AM
cybelle I want a bassett hound:bounce:

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:57 AM
hounds are cuties too! I like almost all doggies cept those crazy toy poodles what the heck is up with those mutant dogs?

Fingon
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:58 AM
YOu are totally right Jakeev, I realized tennis, or a message board weren't too important long before 9/11.

But some times getting a little pissed off is not too bad, it helps to release tensions.

harloo
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:19 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:02 AM
See what I mean Fignon point in case is you know who posted right above.......believe me its fun to laugh at bozos like that;)

harloo
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:36 AM
:rolleyes:

Rocketta
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by cybelledarkholmexx
hounds are cuties too! I like almost all doggies cept those crazy toy poodles what the heck is up with those mutant dogs?

My sister has two toy poodles!! LoL :wavey: Their actually kind of sweet much sweeter than our Chihuahua(sp? sorry don't feel like looking it up).:angel:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:00 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: