PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a song that makes them think of there favourite player?

aura of daniela
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:48 PM
It's a weird thread, but I was listening to some music, and some of the lyrics made me think of Daniela......yeah, thats right, Daniela again.
This time I was listening to Jeff Buckley's "Grace".
That song plus most of his other songs really hit me.
I think it's just his style of singing that really compares well to Daniela's style of tennis. Very smooth, heart felt and graceful.
I guess the heart felt part is what I feel when listening and watching them play.

Look, I don't really expect to many people to reply, but I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else had a similar feeling.

Simon V

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:12 AM
"Grace" by Jeff Buckely reminds you of Daniela Hantuchova? You must be a Pisces or smoke some of very good stuff out of your backyard.....

aura of daniela
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:33 AM
I guess it may just be Jeff Buckley's music in general, more than just Grace.
I guess I adored both of there talents, and may see comparisons between both of them that aren't there...

Simon V

Vanity
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:36 AM
For some reason everytime I listen to "they don't wanna fuck wit me" by missy elliot, I am reminded of Jennifer Capriati...

aura of daniela
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Ok, perhaps the song that reflects the effect Daniela has on me is "Better Man" by John Butler Trio.
She has definitely improve the way I look at life in some respects, and I have been more happy and laid back about life since I found her in Melbourne.

What can I say? Thats just the way I feel.

Simon V

aura of daniela
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Vanity
For some reason everytime I listen to "they don't wanna fuck wit me" by missy elliot, I am reminded of Jennifer Capriati...

HEHE, thats funny.....not exactly what I was thinking when I made this thread....but too true all the same.

Simon V

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:45 AM
Thanks Vanity I was in the middle of drinking something when I read that lol :kiss:

Vanity
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Jakeev
Thanks Vanity I was in the middle of drinking something when I read that lol :kiss:

oh no, you didn't spit it out all over the keyboard did you? ;)

maccardel
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:01 AM
This is easy...for me it's "I'm your Venus"

The song they use in her commercial.

I think of Serena when I hear or listen to Soul Sista by labelle.

LucasArg
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:03 AM
Nothing is gonna stop us ( For Venus and Serena);)

angele87
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:05 AM
Love Remains for Lleyton and Kim :angel:

barmaid
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:38 AM
Well, right at the moment, all I can associate with Martina is "Yesterday"......

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...
Oh! I believe in yesterday...
Suddenly, I'm not the girl I used to be....
Oh! I believe in yesterday

:D Can't remember all the lyrics, but here is some of them...appro I think:confused:

barmaid:wavey:

Mazza
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Im not a girl not yet a woman by Brtiney for Kim because it's just so true! :p

E. Blackadder
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:19 AM
'The world's greatest' by R. Kelly reminds me of Kim Clijsters :p ;) LOL

BrianII
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:04 PM
A couple of Mariah Carey songs always make me think of Venus and Serena ...."When you Believe" (from the prince of egypt) with whitney houston and "Hero" ......There's a third one where they actually appeared in the video but can't recall the title ........

Zamboni
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:06 PM
ooh Brian I know which song you mean, it's the video with Lance Armstrong in it too right? Can't remember the title though :(

paigery
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:44 PM
I'm Real is the song that makes me think of Jennifer Capriati, "what you get is what you see"

PointBlank
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:51 PM
"SHES ON FIRE' BY TRAIN REMINDS ME ON JENNIFER CAPRIATI :cool:

paigery
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MartyFan
"SHES ON FIRE' BY TRAIN REMINDS ME ON JENNIFER CAPRIATI :cool:

good one!!!!!!!!!!!