PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I think this is so sweet...

HAIL-VENUS
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:45 PM
Q. Is it hard for the younger sister? Can you talk about why it's hard, what you meant by that.

SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, it's... For me, I don't know about anyone else, but Venus and I, my whole family, we're really close. She's been doing things for me all the time. Even now, she fixed my dress before I went out. She just -- I just count on her for so much. And I think for me, it might have been a little difficult because someone once said she's my rock (laughing).Q. Right before you came out?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Before we came out. Just everything, like when I was younger, she used to walk me to my classes. I remember one time - oh, God, this was so long ago. I didn't have any money to eat my lunch. Venus went without a lunch just to make sure I ate.

You know, I think that's, you know, she always was doing things like that. She still does always do things like that for me. So I kind of feel really, almost as if I'm cheating someone.

:kiss: :kiss:

2ace2
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:46 PM
Hey, that's nice!
:kiss:

Jay
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:48 PM
yeah :)

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:51 PM
AWWWW how sweet!!! Venus needs to adopt the killer instinct on court like she displays against other players, because Rena shows her no mercy :P

irma
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:52 PM
:cool:

vw43
Apr 3rd, 2002, 06:02 PM
that is so cute...i wish i had a sister :(

HAIL-VENUS
Apr 3rd, 2002, 06:14 PM
yeah, or at least a sister like Venus:angel: Just to think that they must have been so young when Venus sacrificed her own hunger for her sister's. Most kids don't think like that.

Volcana
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:59 PM
I wish they would just pretend they were 5 and 6 and playing to see who'd get the first ice cream cone. If they took allthe 'big time' out of it, maybe they could play each other and play close to their potential. Playing my sister in front of millions of TV viewers would be a little differing than hacking aorund in the back yard.

Maybe if they let Orecene be chair umpire..... :)

theheninfan
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:25 PM
I would love to have a younger or older sister! I have a twin sister, so one can't help the other in a time of distress b/c we are going through the same things at the same time. Oh well! :wavey:

TM
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:48 PM
awwh...that lunch part :angel:

moon
Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:38 PM
that was very nice of her. all I did was beat up on my younger sister.

maccardel
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:21 AM
my older sis is like a mother to me so is my older bro...we are separated by 1 year each...but my sis took a patch of my hair out when we were little...my grandmother got her...it was all in fun though.

longtimefan
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Yuk!
Such sugary sweetness I can take it or leave it
in this case it's too much I just don't believe it.

CC
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:56 AM
Q. You don't like food shopping?

SERENA WILLIAMS: No, no. Venus has to beg me to go to the grocery store. She always cooks for me, so, you know...

The other day she told me to go and I didn't go, and I felt bad because she got home and I had yet to leave. I rushed out and I was back in five minutes without a ticket.

Why do we think we have to do what the older one tells us to? :rolleyes: My sister is always assigning me little jobs.:rolleyes:

Celeste
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:56 AM
I'm going into insulin shock here these interviews are so sweet! Though, I think they are close for real, that is nice on the tour.

All my sister, BITCH, ever did for me was after I married Ronnie and settled into his house, the jealous HARPIE called the cops and told them we were dealing drugs out of his house, which was totally false. But they showed up and all, totally embarrassing. That bitch knows I hate drugs and don't deal in them!

I don't think Venus or Serena would ever do that!!! If I had to play a match against my sister, I'd put Nair in her shampoo and unplug her clock the night before so she'd oversleep. If I was bold, I'd pay some thug to drive her to Encino and leave her in a mall parking lot! Well, I guess it's good I don't play tennis and my sister doesn't either!! :D

Barrie_Dude
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:01 AM
I Wish My Family Was Like That!

Infiniti2001
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:33 AM
OMG Celeste, you crack me up hehe... I really needed a good laugh. I don't know what it's like to have a sister <sob sob>

MaRKy MaRk
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:11 AM
Venus is one of the best sisters a person can have! I wish my sister was like that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Williams Rulez
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:22 AM
I wish I can have a lovely sister like Venus... :hearts: :hearts: