PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Martian Mel
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:07 PM
Well i planned to not visit this board for a couple of days after Martina's loss but it seems like ages:eek:
How is everybody doing? I'm doing fineeeeeeeee the weather is soooo nice and my financial situation is very good so i can safe a lot of money for my trip to australia!:bounce:

I'm still depressed about Martina because she is so talented but she doesn't seems to have the mentaltoughness right now but Martina is nowhere without the martiparty and our support for her!

Go Martina:bounce:

:kiss: melissa

2ace2
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:36 PM
It's still fun here and I'm sure Martina'll get back on track!
Welcome back!!:D

herodoto
Apr 3rd, 2002, 04:21 PM
welcome back, melissa, and don't loose the hope. martina on the clay season wiil be invincible ( i hope so):bounce:
:wavey:

SM
Apr 3rd, 2002, 04:49 PM
your coming to land of Oz? have a great time down here...which specific destinations? i can give u some tips

longtimefan
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:44 AM
:wavey:
It is in the tough times we Hingi fans have to stick together and keep on giving Martina our support. She is a toughy or she wouldn't have been around at the top for so long. Just a tad more of the gutsiness and she'll get that win to open the floodgates and she'll be right back where she belongs - at the top.
To you Melissa - don't puff, stay tough!

treufreund
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:56 AM
You've been sorely missed. So glad you came back. :)

Zamboni
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:03 PM
:wavey: Melissa!

I was missing you, but I'm glad you're back :)

Martian Mel
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Hey guys!

Sm , i'm going to Sydney first and i will probably go to the adidas international ,athat i will go to Melbourne and go to the Australian Open.After that i will go backpacking:bounce:

I'm saving money for my trip and i still have a lot of time to do that but i'm very excited because i live in the netherlands and i've never been to a country that far away!:eek:

aussieland rules!:kiss: