PDA

View Full Version : How Pathetic

paigery
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:39 PM
I post a thread on positivity about Jennifer Capriati and it becomes a personal attack, I guess so many of you are licensed Psyciatrists. All the advice and personal in sight was quite amazing. These message boards are pathetic due to the people that have nothing better to do than crticize and preach all the time. Oh, whatever!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad really. :confused:

Jennifer's a castle on a hill: Elevated, fortified and fair: In Jennifer no lust insatiate call: For her all is perfection though unwitting: Each footstep has a reason to be there, Revealing one bright spirit vast and still

Pureracket
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure if I've read your thread or not, but I'm sorry if that's what actually happened.:sad:

brickhousesupporter
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by paigery
I post a thread on positivity about Jennifer Capriati and it becomes a personal attack, I guess so many of you are licensed Psyciatrists. All the advice and personal in sight was quite amazing. These message boards are pathetic due to the people that have nothing better to do than crticize and preach all the time. Oh, whatever!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad really. :confused:

Jennifer's a castle on a hill: Elevated, fortified and fair: In Jennifer no lust insatiate call: For her all is perfection though unwitting: Each footstep has a reason to be there, Revealing one bright spirit vast and still

What happened to the thread I am confused?:confused:

paigery
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:22 PM
I deleted the thread due to being attacked in everything I said, the thread was about the hating of Jennifer and I was told that I needed to let the thread die because I would never get the point across I was making. All these unconstructive posts were bothering me, it is sad..................

veryborednow
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:27 PM
I apologise for saying the thread needed to die.

But you were being attacked for being positive, there's no way that was going to stop because there were so many of them.

It's sad, but that's the truth.

vw43
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:29 PM
I must have missed that thread..I'm sorry you had to deal with the haters...:mad:

but no matter what the meanies said..remember Jen is a Champ!

:)

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry if i was one of the people that offended you, but to me it sounded more like a thread bashing people who dont like jen and trying to change their minds more than a thread about "positivity".

Deira
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:49 PM
Same as what Experimentee said :rolleyes:

paigery
Apr 3rd, 2002, 04:56 PM
I never bashed anyone, the thread started out verypositive, simply stating that people that hated Capriati for nothing other than her so called "antics" were not enlightened to her as a champion. If anyone seemed offended by my remarks I apologize, but I never singled out any other players in the thread. Every positive comment I posted was beaten down by something hateful or ridiculous. Come on.............................

Zhao
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:12 PM
i m sure Jen's fans appreciated what u have done...but i think sometimes when u try too hard u will make things worse so.....let us not make our day miserable... i mean is not worth it

:bounce: :bounce: