PDA

View Full Version : i'm starting to notice things

TM
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:37 PM
when you've watched a match over and over and over again you begin to notice some funny stuff!

Nasdaq-100 final

Jennifer serving for the first set 5/4, love 30, 1st serve fault into the net, ball boy runs to retrieve it and falls down, the crowd yells and applauds!

Serena trying to hold 4/5 in the second set, 15 all, Serena looks at her watch, her serve is out, Jen picks her ass!

Tie break, second set, black guy yells "Come on Serena you tha new comeback kid!" annoyed crowd tells him to shhh and shut up, two seconds later that same distinct annoying "Allez Sarina!" from that really jacked up frenchman shouts out and the crowd now really annoyed shushing and what not. A few points later the same black man yells out support for Serena, crowd tells him to shut up and right when Jen tosses the ball black man says "YOU SHUT UP!!" ......and i am LMFAO!!! that was some match! :bounce: Miami crowds are one of the funnest :wavey: I'd like to meet those crazy people! :)

CC
Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:26 AM
Black guy sounded more hispanic to me. But really couldn't tell the race.:rolleyes: