PDA

View Full Version : Anybody has a pic of Domi's baby?

Frau Antje
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:18 PM
???

Josh
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:07 PM
I haven't seen any pics of her baby yet, not even in magazines. Since she retired Dominique is keeping a low profile.

2ace2
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Did she and her husband open that golfcourt?

Josh
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:22 AM
No, there were problems with the neighbours and they finally renounced to their plans. But I think they might try again somewhere else.

Frau Antje
Apr 5th, 2002, 05:45 PM
so what are they doing? Do they still have their sportshop?

Josh
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:10 PM
No I think they closed that shop or sold it. I dunno what they are doing now. Domi keeps out of the spotlights an dthe last time I saw her was a few months ago during the election of Sport's Personality of 2001 where she was one of the jury members.

great smash
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:04 PM
Yep, they did close the shop, even very soon after she retired December 99). May be hard to believe but Dominique's mother in law sold me the last racket. I was in need of a new racket and since the one's that were left in the shop were all at half price, I decided to buy it there. She had it stringed, and I could pick it up that afternoon, and I was lucky because as it was probably the last one, the stringing was for free!

I thought it was quite sad to see the shop go. It has been on sale for a long time. I think they now finally sold it, and people are still working inside, before a possible reopening.

She also moved out of the place she'd been living for several years and now moved to a new place near the 'lake of Keerbergen', a nice place to live if you have a lot of money;)

Brαm
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:12 AM
Great smash, Domi retired in Nov'00 ;)

great smash
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:44 PM
I was referring to the day here shop closed;)