PDA

View Full Version : Peace Offering

GogoGirl
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:41 PM
Please click on link below. Now this is what I'm talking about. Look at those two players' smiles. Simply lovely to see.

Starting yesterday - I thought to myself that maybe it was time to get over any of my disappointments, I harbor against Jennifer. After all, I can never hold a grudge towards anyone.

I would hope to be given room to improve any of my bad habits in anything I do and I think, the same should be afforded anybody, to include Jennifer. I apologize to the Jen fans - and I will no longer put her behaviour down, unless she does something really outrageous on the court. I do believe, someone will talk to her to alert her that during a tough tennis match/battle - one should not waste any energy and time getting upset about something one cannot change. It's plain and simple.

Now - let the season continue w/great tennis, and at the same time, give us tennis fans immense pleasure.

Has anyone else felt sort of a let down this week? When one's fave is out of action - something is missing - but then again - it could just be me.

"HURRY UP THIS WAY AGAIN - VENUS" "GET YOUR GAME FACE ON"

http://www.tsn.ca/tennis/readstory.asp?story_id=2278833

Mark43
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:23 PM
Nice post and that is a very happy picture. You can also view a much larger version of it in Jen's Den. I believe it is in a "Jennifer pics 2002" thread by veryborednow.

Yes I am having a bit of letdown too after this tournament.

veryborednow
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:26 PM
http://images.i7.com.au/aap/image/0203/sere31_w400h300.jpg

here we go :)

To a new era on the board :)

(If only we can get Tee Rexx in here :p)

Rollo
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:28 PM
Nice sentiments Go girl-may those who "go after" the sisters(or whoever) relentlessly be like you too.

You Go girl !(forgive bad pun)
:bounce:

Peace:cool:

GogoGirl
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:29 PM
Thanks Mark35 & VBN. I appreciate it.

gogetter
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:38 PM
Gogogirl, great post and a very commendable goal to start anew. And I agree with your sentiment of let's cheer for the great tennis coming up for the rest of this year. :D

junkartist
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:08 PM
A great pic of two great ladies!:wavey: :hearts:

Althea
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:18 PM
:wavey:Great Thread Gogo Girl ! You er.. Go Girl!:cool: oops Rollo used that one already:o

Serena's win had me pumped for quite a while there but I'm starting to need another fix BAD.. REAL BAD ;)

of course after the next event, someone else will have to create one of these threads... we tend to stray every now and thenbut Ultimately the posters here:angel::angel: are Simply The Best -:rolleyes: :)

:bounce: :bounce: FOR THE LADIES IN RED :bounce: :bounce: