PDA

View Full Version : jelena won

dokic_rocks
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:53 AM
dokic d martinez 6:2 7:5

go jelena :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

E. Blackadder
Apr 3rd, 2002, 04:30 PM
Go Baby, just win the whole tournament!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Glyn
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Jelena also beat Smashnova 6-1 6-0 (she's on fire!!!!) and Jelena/Likhotseva won their doubles match too!

Mad_Jack
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:15 AM
GREAT!!!!! :) Let's hope she can stay free from injury...

BTW: I never noticed this site before. Looks like I've got three forums to keep check of now, huh Glyn?! ;)

fresh2flash
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:45 AM
Well done so far, Jelena :bounce: Jelena vs. Nastya - that`s the final I want to see. Make it, girls! :bounce: :bounce:

King Aaron
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:23 AM
Win the tournament Jelena !! :)

~RedRose~
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Lets Hope Jaca can make this her tournament ... I mean she can be singles & doubles Champion!!!

Nikola
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Hi Glyn,hi MJ!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss::wavey:

Mad_Jack
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Hi Madonna. :wavey: Hey, you're the spitting image of Jelena! And Glyn is too!!! ;)

Glyn
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Hi Madonna, hey Mad Jack. Btw Mad Jack, good to see you're keeping in touch with the rivals days by using the //depressed image as your avatar!! Haha.
Btw Madonna, is this where you get so much of your information from?
Hopefully they'll have some scores up on the sarasota board on this website.
Btw, Mad Jack, there's another message board on www.dokicjelena.com . So that's another you can check out if you're getting board. However, I've heard stories from Joel and Andrew saying what sites you go on when you're board :eek:
Glyn! :fiery:

Nikola
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:26 PM
42% Glyn,42%:kiss::kiss: :kiss:

Mad_Jack
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Another message board, Glyn?! :eek:

BTW: Don't take any notice of Joel & And's vicious libel! It's all lies, I tell's ya!!! :fiery: Honest... :p

Glyn
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Hehe, this is a pretty good place to get things from. It's just odd that so many JD fans here don't go to Pete or Jay's sites. :drool:
I know Mad, I was shocked when I saw what they said, I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: I just couldn't believe it.
Hehe, these smileys are so cool!

Nikola
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:25 PM
and my answer is:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Glyn
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Hey Madonna :wavey: Right back at ya!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mad_Jack
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Well done Jelena. :) Just the final to go... You can do it. :bounce:

BTW: I'm not sure what you mean about my avatar, Glyn... It's actually a real photo of me, taken first thing in the morning! ;)

Glyn
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Hehe Mad, so in the mornings you are animated, just a head, green and have yellow things around you? Wow, I guess things are different in your part of the UK :cool:
Anyway, I'm sure Jelena will march on to take this tournament with style, and probably wthout dropping a set all tournament! This will be the confidence boost she'll need approaching the big tournaments that are coming up.

Jeff
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!

:kiss: Kick Panova's butt in the final, Jelena

I'm not sure, but I think if Jelena wins this tournament, she'll move back up to #7 in the world. :D

KoOlMaNsEaN
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:47 PM
SHW WON CONGRATS JELENA!

Jeff
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:50 AM
Jelena Won!

You go, girl!;) Next week she should move up to #8 in the rankings.

:D :wavey: :D :wavey: :D :wavey: :D :wavey: :D :wavey:

Nikola
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:30 AM
these :bounce: are cool as much as Jelena is:kiss:

Nikola
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:32 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wavey:

Glyn
Apr 8th, 2002, 11:52 PM
Hehe, if I looked like that I'd be the first person to marry myself :) Btw, your pic looks a hell of a lot like Jelena, are yopu any relation? :kiss:

Nikola
Apr 9th, 2002, 06:45 AM
heh,nop,but I hade plastic surgery.I hope it's paid offfff?:wavey:

dokic_rocks
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:12 AM
jelena d marie 6:2 6:0
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Petersmiler
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:48 PM
I can't believe how easily she disposed of Mary! :p

the cat
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Jelena is destroying the competition! Just by looking into Jelena's fierce eyes, you can tell she has a killer instinct and is ruthless to her opponents.

I just hope she can stay healthy, and play to her vast potential.