PDA

View Full Version : Tati Chat Thread!

le bon vivant
Apr 14th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Tati fans need a chat thread, so we can get to know eachother!! :p

My name is Justin and I'm 18. I'm from Atlanta, in the US. (Despite what my flag/location says: I change that daily :lol: ) I'm excited because I'll get to see Tati play tomorrow in the US! :woohoo: The only time I've gotten to see her play was at Wimbledon vs Serena, the Canadian Open against Zvonareva (bad match :mad: ) and against Serena at the US Open :) . We'll get to see her against Venus at Charleston tomorrow. :cool:

I think she can do well in this match. :D What do you guys think?

beauty_is_pink
Apr 15th, 2005, 03:02 AM
:wavey: Justin

I'm Maria :p and I'm from Canada, despite my flag and location ;) :lol:

Did you watch Tati's match today live? how was it?

le bon vivant
Apr 15th, 2005, 05:23 AM
:wavey: Justin

I'm Maria :p and I'm from Canada, despite my flag and location ;) :lol:

Did you watch Tati's match today live? how was it?

I did - Tati was awesome. :banana: She obviously had a game plan - she was serving very well, and picking off Venus' forehand whenever she was down. Initially, she wasnt reading Venus' serve well, so Venus came back to level the match at 3-all and then went up 4-3. But Tati started reading her serve well, and hit some very good returns to get the first set. Then, in the second, she stayed steady attacking Venus' serve, even hitting a few return winners, and consistently breaking down her forehand. Then, Venus just imploded, lol. Whenever Tati had breakpoints against her, she would hit an awesome serve to Venus' forehand, and she kept her head on EVERY break point, getting 5 of 6, I think while Venus had 1 of 5. I was impressed with her serving, and she even starting cursing to herself in Russian after Venus came back to go up 4-3. It was so cute. :hearts: Tati played very cool tennis today.

But some people are saying this is her first Top 10 win. :rolleyes: And some of the people even had Tati's name in heir sigs. :rolleyes: :lol:

le bon vivant
Apr 15th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Nobody up? :) :p

yukon145
Apr 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
i'm Paul, 20 years old from the US. Tati is my second favorite player after Jenn. i was also very impressed with Tati's serving yesterday after what had happened in the last 2 Elena matches. good luck today Tatiana!

Harju.
Apr 15th, 2005, 05:05 PM
fElix. 18. singapore but born in indonesia. love tati to bits. watched her play a couple of times but been a fan before her AO'04 run but now she's my ultimate favourite.

Renaissance
Apr 15th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Gabriella I will turn 17 next september
From Paris ,l like tati since i saw her on Tv when she was 12 and training at the Bolletieri academy

wurzelman
Apr 15th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Nick.17. I am from the UK, and Tati is my fave since I first heard about her at Wimbledon this year, and hopefully I will get to see her at Eastbourne if she plays, which isn't too far from where I live.

tennisrulz8
Apr 16th, 2005, 01:39 AM
i love all your tati avatars!

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 16th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I'm Lucia, 18 y.o. from Spain. I'm Tati fan since 2002/2003 and Tati's my #1 now that Anna doesn't plays :)

alleztatiallez
Apr 17th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I'm Dom, 17 from London.
I'm new to the website, seems like good timing!
I first saw tati at wimbledon when she (and I) were 14/15, can't remember. I went to see Henman play hewiit in the semis but got distracted by her on our way to henman hill! Have followed her ever since and have been to every single one of her Wimbledon matches since (apart from the ones on Centre Court!)

selyoink
Apr 17th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I am 19 and turning 20 in the summer. Tati is my 3rd fav close behind #2 Lena D. and #1 Myskina.

le bon vivant
Apr 20th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Is Strasbourg Tati's next tournament?

martirogi
Apr 20th, 2005, 04:12 PM
i think its rome, but the entry list isnt out yet so not sure

Harju.
Apr 20th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Well I think she'll play Strasbourg, which is a good choice because she needs a title. :devil:

Harju.
Apr 20th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Argh I hate my jobs.

martirogi
Apr 20th, 2005, 06:14 PM
rory :hearts:

quit ur jobs. :D

Derek.
Apr 21st, 2005, 12:47 AM
My name's Derek, I'm from the US, near Chicago. I've been a fan of Tati since AO '04, but her match against Venus caught my eye. I just found out she had a forum here, I guess I'm slow. :p

Harju.
Apr 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
rory :hearts:

quit ur jobs. :D
:banana: Rory. Anyone else watches Gilmore Girls? :o.

le bon vivant
Apr 27th, 2005, 07:20 AM
:banana: Rory. Anyone else watches Gilmore Girls? :o.

LOL, I just saw one episode: the one where the daughter and mom went to the baby shower, and the daughter brought a green present because she didnt know whether the baby was a boy or girl, and when she gave the mom the present, she was like: "Green is the new Pink" :o:lol::lol:

am13
Apr 27th, 2005, 01:11 PM
I'm Aurélien, french guy... I'm 19... Ilie nearly Strasbourg... I love Tatiana (!) for 2 years...

martirogi
Apr 27th, 2005, 02:38 PM
i guess lane died, shes never on anymore, she was my favorite. :o

Lollipop
Jun 7th, 2005, 02:38 PM
does tati speak russian?

martirogi
Jun 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
i think so, someone said she and nastya did while they were playing doubles

wurzelman
Jun 7th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Yep she speaks it at home with her parents, and presumably with other ruskies as well.

tennisrulz8
Aug 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM
has anyone seen this page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatiana_Golovin

the information on there seems quite strange and not correct. Does anyone know if any of it is true.

ZAK
Aug 4th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I'm Zach, I'm 15; 16 in September. I've been cheering for Tati since the summer of 2003. Hopefully I'll see her the US Open this year (i've missed her the past two years)

wurzelman
Aug 5th, 2005, 10:47 PM
has anyone seen this page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatiana_Golovin

the information on there seems quite strange and not correct. Does anyone know if any of it is true.

The bit about the mixed title is. I guess the pronounciation of her surname is contentious, and has lots of different pronounciations. I say golo-van, but the bloke at Birmingham said golo-veen.

tennisrulz8
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:41 AM
The bit about the mixed title is. I guess the pronounciation of her surname is contentious, and has lots of different pronounciations. I say golo-van, but the bloke at Birmingham said golo-veen.

I put the bit about the mixed title in there. Gasquet had a mention on his page so i just had to put it there.

wurzelman
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:46 PM
I put the bit about the mixed title in there. Gasquet had a mention on his page so i just had to put it there.

well done

Harju.
Sep 30th, 2005, 06:09 AM
*bumps*

in the mood of chatting.

tennisrulz8
Oct 1st, 2005, 12:22 AM
So how is everyone?

Harju.
Oct 1st, 2005, 05:54 PM
cant sleep mode atm.

beauty_is_pink
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:00 AM
So how is everyone?
tres bien.

and yourself? :)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:39 AM
I am Luis 17... and I can run on a machine while I read Harry Potter...

Mailin
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Wow, you should make a video of it ;) :p

So is everybody having a nice day? :drool:

Harju.
Oct 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM
tres bien.

:haha: @ the avatar. And the sig too :p

beauty_is_pink
Oct 4th, 2005, 03:30 PM
:haha: @ the avatar. And the sig too :p
:p Thanks Felix :lol: :kiss:

tennisrulz8
Oct 5th, 2005, 01:44 AM
tres bien.

je suis fatigue

ZAK
Oct 5th, 2005, 01:47 AM
I hate school soooooo much. It feels like I've been doing homework forever

yukon145
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:10 AM
i hate school too. i have so much fucking work this semester and im really stressed out. for one of my classes we have a short paper due every week plus like 200 pages of sick reading. i want the semester over with so i have my month off and then im studying abroad in denmark for 4 months!

martirogi
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:39 AM
yeah for denmark. it is so great there.

and i boo the school as well. :ras:

ZAK
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Oh well I'm a junior in high school so things are probably 1000x worse for you ;) . But still I'm not used to it, maybe taking four AP classes at the same time wasn't the smartest thing to do. Plus my English teacher is like insane. An example of one of his assignments: read a book of your choice and write ten to twenty pages of journal entries on it. No explaintation of what to write at all :mad: . It'll be interesting to see how he grades that

yukon145
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:09 AM
yeah for denmark. it is so great there.

and i boo the school as well. :ras:

martirogi you went to denmark? when, tell me about it.

martirogi
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:15 AM
i went backpacking by myself in europe two summers ago after i graduated the high schools. i started in copenhagen because that's where my nanny from younger years lived. she took me all around and it was great. besides the capital i went to odense and some gigantic castle with a moat on the peninsula. then i departed her company and had three weeks of heaven. paris and geneva were my favorites. copenhagen was a close third.

martirogi
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:22 AM
where are u studying in denmark? for spring semester... it will be mighty cold. i needed a jacket in july, but that's prob cuz im used to florida weather.

le bon vivant
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I hope she does well in Japan. Both her and Serena have really had their injury issues this year - so unfair. :(

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:07 AM
mmm

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:11 AM
I hope she does well in Japan. Both her and Serena have really had their injury issues this year - so unfair. :(

Why are you changing your name?:rolleyes:

yukon145
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:45 PM
where are u studying in denmark? for spring semester... it will be mighty cold. i needed a jacket in july, but that's prob cuz im used to florida weather.

i'll be right in Copenhagen hopfully. i signed up to get my own room and if i get that i will be in the city. otherwise i will live with a family somewhere around copenhagen, but all my classes will be there. im right now in the process of looking at classes, and credit transfers. its sorta stressing me out now. i want all of this bullshit paper work done.

everyone has said something about the weather to me. why would want to study someplace cold? i didnt chose denmark for its weather, but that doesnt bother me. im from minnesota so im sure our weather is much worse. i picked denmark because it looks really cool. its modern but old at the same time. im close to other places in europe, and the people seem really really friendly. im excited to go, but im sure i'll get nervous as it gets closer for me to leave.

yukon145
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:46 PM
my twin brother is going to study there too, so least we will have each other when we get homesick.

wurzelman
Oct 5th, 2005, 10:20 PM
studying is fun sometimes

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 29th, 2005, 02:00 AM
:p

Tati & Dani
Nov 29th, 2005, 04:52 AM
look what crazy pic i found on the net :lol:

i want to be arrested now :lol:

rseto
Nov 29th, 2005, 07:43 AM
:)

i've seen that too. they're all over ebay if you want one.

Tati & Dani
Nov 29th, 2005, 04:11 PM
yeah i found it there :lol: