PDA

View Full Version : Had Jennifer complained about Monica's grunting this time?

Miranda
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:09 AM
sorry that I ask this question so late coz I was on holidays the last few days. Had Jennifer complained again this time and had she apologised to Monica? :fiery:

I was so angry about the score, Monica should have won :fiery: Why god not on Monica's side instead of Jennifer :fiery:

Miranda
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:17 AM
:kiss: :kiss: to my dearest friend vivalaseles :D. I am SO ANGRY, I don't know whether I should be happy or not coz she was so close to victory, meaning that Monica still has plenty of staima and can beat Jennifer but with this score :fiery:

I am always impulsive, my dear friend :o

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:23 AM
Why god not on Monica's side instead of Jennifer

This is a joke, right? I mean do you really think god would help jennifer capriati win a match while there are starving and dying people in the world?

c'mon.

jennifer won that match on her own merits with no interference by god or anything else.

maccardel
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:29 AM
Why would Capriati complain?

She won the match.

And the last time she complained was when Monica outed her out of Acura Classic.

Miranda
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:33 AM
thank you so much my dear friend VivalaSeles :kiss: . But I still think that if Monica is better rest and more lucks, she could have beaten Jennifer badly :mad: . Thanks, and happy Easter for you as well :kiss: :kiss:

cybelle, I was just referring to Jennifer's interview, she said god was on her side :confused:

macc, your words are from my mouth, hahaha :D. but I just think may be Jennifer would complain when she lost the first set ;)

Miranda
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:56 AM
I am also most delighted to see you today, my dear friend vivalaSeles :D :kiss: :kiss: . You certainly have brightened my days, now I have to do some work, see you :kiss: :hearts: :wavey:

Volcana
Apr 2nd, 2002, 04:19 AM
Why doesn't Jennifer complain about SERENA'S grunting?

TM
Apr 2nd, 2002, 05:07 AM
Jennifer's a B- like that so don't be aksing for any appologies! :wavey:

Williams Rulez
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:17 AM
It was a great match this one... if only Monica had won... :D