PDA

View Full Version : Please own up, somebody.

A4
Apr 1st, 2002, 10:31 PM
I hear Serena served a bagel with whipped cream cheese for breakfast last week. Who ate it?

CC
Apr 1st, 2002, 10:38 PM
Certainly not me. I wasn't even there. :confused:

venusfan
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:18 AM
IT WAS SERVED TO HINGIS BUT HINGIS DID NOT WANT IT SO SHE GAVE IT TO STEVENSON.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:19 AM
Hopefully the same people who said that Monica would never return to the top 5 (she will).

Or the same people that said 2001 was a fluke and that Jenn would never win a slam again.

Or the same people that said Hingis was going to fall out of the top ten by this time last year.

Or the people that said Serena wouldn't beat Venus (admittedly, I ate that one).

Or the same people who said Lindsay Davenport would never win on grass, cause her movement wasn't good enough.

Or the same people who say Jenn wouldn't be a top five player, let alone number one.

Or the same people who said that Alexandra was going to cream Hingis (how did that bagel taste?)

CanadianBoy21
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:24 AM
Martina gave Stevenson a bagel, but Stevenson had to give her something in return, so she asked Serena if she could serve her a bagel. Serena accepted.

:bounce:

venusfan
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:31 AM
I guess Martina's 6-1,6-0 and 6-2,6-0 victories are worth nothing these days because as soon as she meets some resistance, she is blown off the court.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:34 AM
Your right Venusfan. Hingis whousl jsut retire.

The fact she can only beat 99% of the tour consistently means nothing these days.

venusfan
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:37 AM
UNLESS the 1% she cant beat don't show up.. like Tokyo and those tier III tourns in the middle east.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:42 AM
"Your right Venusfan. Hingis whousl jsut retire.

The fact she can only beat 99% of the tour consistently means nothing these days. "

That should have been "Hingis should jsut retire". If I'm going to be so sarcastic, I should at least learn to spell. :D

"UNLESS the 1% she cant beat don't show up.. like Tokyo and those tier III tourns in the middle east. "

What the heck are you responding to? I read my post, then yours, and their is no flow.

I said she should retire cause she can only beat 99% of the tour - your saying unless the players she struggle against show up, in which case she shouldn't retire? You lack sense.

By the way - suggesting that anyone who loses to top players should retire, means that they should ALL retire, cause everyone loses to someone at some point.

venusfan
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:47 AM
OBVIOUSLY, BUT AT LEAST YOUR HONEST... :):)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:53 AM
yes Venusfan :)

I try to be consistent - if i'm going to take the piss out of everything else, I might as well take the piss out of myself as well :D

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:53 AM
Its funny - I even made a type when correcting my previous typo :D

"jsut" should have been "just"

:D

TM
Apr 2nd, 2002, 04:12 AM
i did..it was yummy :wavey: