PDA

View Full Version : Ana's Belgrade Press Conference

blablabla
Apr 11th, 2005, 08:37 AM
After her success in Key Biscayne Ana hops over to Belgrade for a flying visit

Huge applause from a multitude of gathered journalists greets Ana at Belgrade's Hyatt Hotel for an interview organized by TK Partizan

- Just got back from SAD and I'm quite tired but i got to the QFs in KB which some americans refer to as the 5th Slam. I beat the 6th and 12th players in the world rankings but lost in the QF to Mauresmo. -

Fed Cup
- I'm sad I won't be able to play at the start of the Fed Cup (management commitments). Jelena J will be playing so there is a good chance Serbia can reach the play-offs and have a shot at the WG. It would be a great honour to play for the national team. If we win the first stages then there is possibility I can play in the play-offs. Let's w8 and see. For now it's in the hands of my management company. -

Wilson Commercial
- I don't mind the attention, particularly in my city and it's great that everyone is taking an interest but i'm far from being a star. I recentltly made a commercial for Wilson rackets which includes the Williams sisters, Ferderer, Justin Henin... You'll see it on your screens around Roland Garros Time. -

Photo Model
It was a good experience but it was hard work - says the 17 year old Belgrader.

Other Players
They have started to accept me get to know me. I've got to know Miskina and Kim Clijsters definitely left a good impression both as a player and as a person.

What's Next
- In a few days I'll be travelling to Rome for the clay court season training. My next tournament is Warsaw and then Berlin and Rome followed by Roland Garros. -

Compilation from Glas Javnosti, Danas and Kurir reports from yesterday's papers not a direct translation from one source

daniela86
Apr 11th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm glad Ana gets on well with Myskina and Kim, i love those players too :) :D

Derek.
Apr 12th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the interview. :)

**Jelica**
Apr 12th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks! :)