PDA

View Full Version : Ball Boy's Feelings on the Tournament

JasonW
Apr 10th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Ok Ok, so most of you know that I'm usually a ballboy here. And I watch most of the matches, get up close with the pros, here them talk, etc. This year has been an interesting tournament to say the least. First off, I was impressed with the way some underdogs and qualifiers have played. Shuai Peng, Kristina Brandi (who is making her comeback) Virginia Ruano-Pascual (they'd have one the dubs if she was with Paolo and great win against Sprem) Also, Sandra Mamic, Domachowska all surprised me. I learned that Corina Morariu has retired from Singles. Also, Virginie Razzano. She had a great tournament up to the final where she Lindsay kicked her BUTT and umm...she almost lost points to Code Violations (coaching and time violations). And Silvia Farina-Elia is my pick to win the French Open. She is playing the best i've ever seen her play, and she's looking as fit and athletic as ever. And damn her drop shot is awesome right now. Lindsay better watch out. Also, Ruxandra Dragomir-Ille is still a force, and i think should be given wildcards, however, I think she should find a doubles partner and amke that her goal. She should have qualified for this and was serve-and-volleying well. Any questions you would like to ask, I will answer, as I saw most players play.

CooCooCachoo
Apr 10th, 2005, 08:24 AM
:rolleyes:

Virginie lost in the semis, to Silvia Farina Elia :tape:

Chunchun
Apr 10th, 2005, 11:22 AM
glad to know that Silvia is playing her best :bounce:

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
I hope she does win the french open lol

Did she really play well against Serena?