PDA

View Full Version : Silvia at Amelia Island!

LindsayRulez
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I love Silvia! She has some sweet groundstrokes and some amazing finesse. I'm so glad she made it to the final. I saw her play live against Serena and she totally deserved the win, who knows what would have happened even if Serena didn't get hurt...

Anyway, here are a few pics of her during a practice session. I'm going to the final on Sunday, so I should be able to get some more :)

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:47 PM
I love Silvia! She has some sweet groundstrokes and some amazing finesse. I'm so glad she made it to the final. I saw her play live against Serena and she totally deserved the win, who knows what would have happened even if Serena didn't get hurt...

Anyway, here are a few pics of her during a practice session. I'm going to the final on Sunday, so I should be able to get some more :)

they are great!

thanks you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SilviaFan
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:53 PM
thanxxx for the great pictures !!! Silvia is lovely :angel:

GoSandrine
Apr 10th, 2005, 05:48 AM

Beautiful shots of Silvia. I love her in that cream colored short set. :drool:

Here's one I stole off the Internet courtesy of USNews taken after her win over Virginie :hearts:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050409/capt.flpc20604091912.amelia_island_flpc206.jpg

takaja
Apr 10th, 2005, 08:48 AM

snus
Apr 10th, 2005, 06:50 PM
silvia is the best !!!

GoSandrine
Apr 11th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Terrific effort yesterday against the world's #1. Gave her all she could handle. :kiss:

She also jumped six places this week to #18 just ahead of Francesca. Perhaps she can squeeze into a Top 16 seed for the Slams. I'm so excited about Silvia's chances for a strong run in Rome, Paris and Wimbledon. :D