PDA

View Full Version : Serena defeat Mary 76 64

NicoMary
Apr 8th, 2005, 04:54 PM
SAD:fiery: :mad: :sad: mary did a great match!!!:worship: :worship: :hearts: :bounce: lots of winners in that match...Mary is playing great tennis hope she will continue like this for the rest of the season...

Mark Spruce
Apr 8th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I am sad of course that Mary did not win, but I think that she showed that she is nearlly back. She did so well against Serena.

I think that other players will be worried about facing Mary now. I hope that Mary will be OK and not too sad after today.

Well done Mary and better lucky next time.

regards

mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Apr 8th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Mary played a good match, that's for sure ...

She could have done better, she had a 5/1 led in the tie break ... What a pity ! :sad:

I hope a better draw in Charleston ! Not Davenport please ! She has a great level ! She will beat Serena in French Open perhaps :fiery: :drool: :kiss: :hearts:

pierce_fanatic
Apr 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
i'm pretty proud of mary, she's played a great tournament and to be defeated by one of the top players in the world and to have such a tight match, its an encouraging sign.

i dont think there would be one mary pierce fan that could say that they were 'disappointed' or 'upset' with the tournament she's played because she's done so well, we should all be proud of her, cause i damn well am :p

:worship: Mary Pierce :worship:

sebbe
Apr 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
It will be very interesting to fallow Mary this claycourt-season.

I'm very proud of Mary, she showed this week that she still know how to play som

toptennis. She did everything she could. She saved alot of breakballs.

Good Luck MAry next week, cross my fingers again and just hope you can play with a

smile and a good mood.

Mark Spruce
Apr 8th, 2005, 05:59 PM
I am sure DAMM WELL Proud of Mary.

She showed today that she should not be written off. well I know us Mary fans will never do that.

Well done Mary you sure can hold your head up high !!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs from all of us

Mark

i'm pretty proud of mary, she's played a great tournament and to be defeated by one of the top players in the world and to have such a tight match, its an encouraging sign.

i dont think there would be one mary pierce fan that could say that they were 'disappointed' or 'upset' with the tournament she's played because she's done so well, we should all be proud of her, cause i damn well am :p

:worship: Mary Pierce :worship:

Wizzy Maryfan
Apr 8th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Of course i'm not disappointed by such a week, but i don't think that we have to be happy with a loss !

Hey, please ! We are fan so we have to believe that she can win !
And even if the score says that Mary wasn't far, we can't be totally happy !
Imagine if Mary says : "I wil play serena ... well, you know, i'll be so happy if i win more than 4 games a set" !
Hmm, please, never never never !

Mary played a good match and it's a really good sight, she has a wonderful level and she surely can beat every one ! Every one !
But, to be sad or a little bit disppointed is not a shame ! We believe in her, we know what she's able to do, and that's why we can't smile and enjoy a defeat !

By the way, i have to say that i'm so proud of her too ! And i cross my fingers for a better draw in Charleston (please, i want Myskina in the third, not Lindszee or Venus) !
Because i'm sure that if Mary plays Myskina ... she can go to semis at least :hearts:

Mark Spruce
Apr 8th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Hi Wizzy,

Yeah I hope that Mary gets a kind draw, she has not had many lately has she??

Mark

Andy.
Apr 8th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Woo i was not expecting this lthough i love Mary i thought Serena would have to much. Mary really is back and the other girls better watch out that was top 10 Mary out there today. Good luck for the rest of the year Mary

ashwu
Apr 9th, 2005, 03:36 AM
the second set is very close too, which is a really good sign! she's been struggled in the 2nd set before. all in all a great tournament! that tiebreak shows she needs more game like this to get back on top~
i hope she could face lindsay or williams sisters in the 3rd round next week. she needs a breakthrough match against those big names, and i think she's ready!
so glad to see mary is healthy, happy and playing well!!!

Scotso
Apr 9th, 2005, 04:05 AM
good tournament Mary, but still :sad:

good to see she is eager to win another GS title.

NicoMary
Apr 9th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Seeing Serena Withdrawing against Silvia Farina makes me sick!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: MAry would probably have destroyed Silvia...Im really upset right now...but doesn't matter Mary is playin great:worship:

stenen
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Of course I'm a little sad that she lost but played great and I'm so pleased to see her play like this. Go Mary! Go, get that slam!

MaryPierceFan
Apr 9th, 2005, 01:16 PM
It's a pity that Mary didn't win the 1st set. She shouldn't have lost 5:1 advantage. But I'm very happy she is on fire again. I really hope that she'll have finally a good draw(no Davenport and Venus) in Charleston.

cakiteror
Apr 9th, 2005, 03:22 PM
she is going to be just FINE!
mary still has the power to win great tournaments!

LefandePatty
Apr 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Mary :awww:
but good tournament :)

JMC
Apr 10th, 2005, 02:15 AM
We really have to be proud of what our Goddess made last week :worship: even if on other hand she let her chance gone in the first set...She should have won at 5/1....And so may be the second set would have been different; i mean it was close too and mentally when you won the first it is definitely different; I learned that Serena gave up the next match, may be because she gave so much energy with Mary??! You always have to focuse with this kind of player and Serena knows that.
But what i can retain is that Mary is back :devil: , i cross my fingers, if she plays like that next week, with this draw, she will for sure make a very big surprise then ! Only Mary :angel: gets the keys, more than never she knows that it is now or never.....She does'nt have time to loose, and the good shape :fiery: she gets now must achieve her ambitions...

GO next week go go goooooooooooo Mary my Queen :bounce: :bounce:

Mary Pierce ?! The One .Definitely. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 10th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Oh...its a shame that Mary lost...gosh that's a tough match...and the fact that Mary can push Serena all the way like that says a lot for her...:worship:

Overall...I'm pretty happy...this shows that Mary's not too far from being capable of beating today's top player...:eek:

Rest well Mary...good luck for the next tourney at Charleston...:bounce:

Go Mary...!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Apr 10th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Mary the ONE AND ONLY !!!!!!!!

Mary the French Blonde Bomb Shell

Mar-ie Pierce

Fierce Pierce

yipeeeeeeee

Go Mary