PDA

View Full Version : PAW Fed Cup

©@®eLess
Apr 8th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Soon PAW Fed Cup will start. We are in the world group thanks to a good result last year. For now only me (Duleml) and Daniela are in for our team. Would anyone else like to join? I have to inform new members they need 100 posts (i think) to join PAW. We are playing no.4 seed Great Britain, but we will host the match. We have to find captain. I think me and MagicMilan are close in rankings- around 70, but neither of us plays much so...Therefor i nominate Daniela for our captain-ladies first :worship: . And i nominate Belgrade for host city :)

Come on people :bounce: :bounce:

MagicMilan
Apr 8th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I've entered :yeah:
We'll have a gr8 team this year :D

©@®eLess
Apr 8th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Great now we have ti inspire other people too :)

Natasha250688
Apr 8th, 2005, 09:08 PM
A šta je PAW Fed Cup? :confused:

**Jelica**
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:52 AM
A šta je PAW Fed Cup? :confused:
ne znam ni ja :confused:

©@®eLess
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:47 AM
PAW FED CUP je igra, u kojoj treba pogoditi pobednika meca

NPR: Jankovic-Ivanovic 8-12

8 poena se dobija za Jankovic jer je bolje plasirana, 12 za Anu ukoliko pobedi.

PAW FED CUP je deo igre PAW, u koj treba pogoditi pobednike meceva FED CUP iz svetske grupe.

U GAMES threadu ima jako puno igara, ali je ova najbolja. Ja imam 3 titule u singlu i 3 u dublu, ali duze vreme nisam igrao pa sam pao sa 39. na 65. mesto.

Ako vam nije jasno idite na PAW thread u Games, pa procitajte introduction :) Treba se. Sve ce vam se samo kaZti :lol:

Tenisci
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Antalyada iyi şanslar , Sırbistan ve Karadağ :)

(good luck Serbia and Montenegro in Antalya :) )

daniela86
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Me is nominated for captain? :eek: :eek: :bolt: :) :D :D :kiss: thanks guys, you're real gentlemens :) :kiss: It is the very first time I'll play this event in PAW and i'm so impatient it begins :p :p :bounce:
And Natasha and Jela, you should try to play this game,nearly everybody on the board play it and there is fun, i've started to play on February and i'm already addicted :drink: to it.

Joana
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
I'm not that crazy about PAW... Last year I started playing it but I actually just finished 2 tournaments because either I forgot or simply couldn't be bothered to make predictions.

andrew_uk
Apr 12th, 2005, 04:07 PM
:wavey:

Do any of you know any venues in Serbia of any tennis centres/arenas?

I need to know your chosen venue soon - also I'd appreciate it if any of you can get a picture of the court on a tennis site and let me know the link? :)

Also - I think you should set up a PAW Serbia thread in the PAW Forum :) :bigwave:

©@®eLess
Apr 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
:wavey:

Do any of you know any venues in Serbia of any tennis centres/arenas?

I need to know your chosen venue soon - also I'd appreciate it if any of you can get a picture of the court on a tennis site and let me know the link? :)

Also - I think you should set up a PAW Serbia thread in the PAW Forum :) :bigwave:

Belgrade has a few good tennis centers, but i guess the best is Gemax. It has indoor and outdoor courts. I'll give you the pic of the indoor one, only one i found

andrew_uk
Apr 13th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Tahnk you Duleml :wavey:

©@®eLess
Apr 18th, 2005, 09:48 AM
OK so i guess our team is

Daniela86-team captain
MagicMilan
Duleml

if anyone else wants to join please do so, we need all the help :)

**Jelica**
Apr 18th, 2005, 10:07 AM
OK so i guess our team is

Daniela86-team captain
MagicMilan
Duleml

if anyone else wants to join please do so, we need all the help :)

me too :)