PDA

View Full Version : Mary Signing Autographs at B&L

pierce0415
Apr 7th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Mary Fans ... I just wanted to post this pic of Mary signing autographs at the B&L because it exemplifies how great of a person she is and she is adored by fans :wavey:

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/ameliaisland/f_18.jpg

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2005, 03:03 PM
I just love this picture so much. Mary really does appriciate her fans. And I think that is why she is liked so much by the fans in general.

I am so jelous of the young girl.

I want a hug from Mary

take care

regards

Mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Apr 7th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah it's a really beautiful photo !

Mary is smiling and we feel that she's really happy, she isn't smiling for the photo but because she enjoys her fan ...

A great champion and a great woman :hearts:

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 7th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Its a great photo...Mary looked really happy with herslef and how her life have turned into....and I'm also happy for her...I always feel myself close to Mary throughout all these years that I've been a fan of hers...and deep inside I know that no matter what happens...Mary will retire happily with no regrets at all about herself and how her career have turned into....:D

Now I'm being a bit sentimental here....:rolleyes: but all I've been trying to say is...its good being a Mary fan....I really love her the way she is...!!:bounce:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Oh it is great to be a Mary fan, and I will always be a mary fan.

I hope that after tennis Mary will find Mr Right. That is the other main thing I would want to happen for Mary.

Oh and anotehr RG Crown would be cool

Mark

Its a great photo...Mary looked really happy with herslef and how her life have turned into....and I'm also happy for her...I always feel myself close to Mary throughout all these years that I've been a fan of hers...and deep inside I know that no matter what happens...Mary will retire happily with no regrets at all about herself and how her career have turned into....:D

Now I'm being a bit sentimental here....:rolleyes: but all I've been trying to say is...its good being a Mary fan....I really love her the way she is...!!:bounce:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 7th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Me too Mark...I also hope that Mary will meet a nice guy one day...Mary's such a gracious lady...it will take some man to be Mary's boyfriend...;)

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2005, 06:53 PM
It will sure take some man to be her BF

And he will be ONE VERY LUCK MAN

Mark