PDA

View Full Version : Mary d. Bedanova 6-3 6-0

Mark Spruce
Apr 4th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Well done Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Scotso
Apr 5th, 2005, 12:41 AM
:worship:

Edman
Apr 5th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Well done,Mary!!

NicoMary
Apr 5th, 2005, 04:40 AM
I LOve that Kink of scores!!!:worship: :hearts: Good job MAry have fun!!:bounce:

cakiteror
Apr 5th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Mary Did A Great Job!!!!!
Lots Of Luck In The 2. Round Mary!!!

Wizzy Maryfan
Apr 5th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Look at stats !

She hit 35 winners, it's awesome ! :eek:

No break ball against her ... A perfect match !

Second stape : Daniilidou

MaryPierceFan
Apr 5th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Great match! Good job! Good luck in the next round! Go girl!

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 5th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Great score...!!!!

And I love Mary's new outfit...looks very nice...is it Nike???

Hopefully Mary can carry this form all the way to Serena...she will have a chance then...!!:angel:

Good luck Mary against Daniiledou...!!:bounce:

Mark Spruce
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I really do not know about this Nike is she or not ???

I would love to be able to ask her, or for a reporter to ask her in an interview.

Mark

Great score...!!!!

And I love Mary's new outfit...looks very nice...is it Nike???

Hopefully Mary can carry this form all the way to Serena...she will have a chance then...!!:angel:

Good luck Mary against Daniiledou...!!:bounce:

tarah
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:24 PM
well done :)

pierce_fanatic
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Congrats Mary !! Excellent Match !!

Good Luck in the Second Round ! You can do it !

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mary's 1st Fan
Apr 5th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Great to see playing like this. I love the outfit and I think that the victory is due to it. When Mary feels good she wants to wear such clothes and she feels so good in it that she plays well. Yannick Noah has always said that the outfit plays an important for certain players and I am deeply conviced that it is the case for Mary.
Serena will meet Randriantefy she has always beaten her in 4 matches. Mary has Daniilidou once played, it was in Wimbledon, she won in 3
sets whereas it is Daniilidou best surface and Mary's worst but each match is different and everything depend on Mary. I hope that we will see Mary of the 90ies!!!! But the most important for Mary is to have fun and I hope so!!!

NicoMary
Apr 5th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Great to see playing like this. I love the outfit and I think that the victory is due to it. When Mary feels good she wants to wear such clothes and she feels so good in it that she plays well. Yannick Noah has always said that the outfit plays an important for certain players and I am deeply conviced that it is the case for Mary.
Serena will meet Randriantefy she has always beaten her in 4 matches. Mary has Daniilidou once played, it was in Wimbledon, she won in 3
sets whereas it is Daniilidou best surface and Mary's worst but each match is different and everything depend on Mary. I hope that we will see Mary of the 90ies!!!! But the most important for Mary is to have fun and I hope so!!!

In fact she won In two:worship: 64 61 exactly...but daniilidou's game is pretty good on clay...:p I remember a match that she had against Capriati...etc... Hopefully mary will do well i know that...:bounce: :worship: :hearts:

Highlandman
Apr 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Yes :bounce: :bounce: :)

m_pierce fan
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Great work Maam!!
You're the best!!
Eleni will be NO match to Mary!!!

Mark Spruce
Apr 5th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I hope so I hope so

Mark