PDA

View Full Version : I have a dilemma! Help please!

LindsayRulez
Apr 4th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Okay I definitely need to see Lindsay this week at Amelia Island since it's the closest tournament to me and this year is probably her last on tour. But I can only go one day because of school and "financial constraints" lol So should I go on quarterfinals day knowing that I'll see her and probably Venus, Myskina, Petrova, Serena, etc. or should I go on semis day knowing that she'll get through Venus in the quarters?! I'd obviously rather be there for the semis, but not if Lindsay's not there, ya know?

What should I do?!

lindsayno1
Apr 4th, 2005, 11:34 AM
quarters for sure. OR a day shes not playing, cos ul see her practising and she will be more relaxed and likely to stop!

*timtams*
Apr 4th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Deffo quarters. It will piss you off no end if linds happens not to make it and you will have spent all that money on sum match that you don't wanna see.
Quarters deffo better... Watch her practise like lindsay no1 says!

xx beckl (lene)

bis2806
Apr 4th, 2005, 02:21 PM
To be safe, i would go with the quarters. It would also be more crowded in the semis - so chances are you won't be able to take pics and autographs.

foreva lindsay
Apr 4th, 2005, 02:58 PM
quarters definatley!!

Elldee
Apr 4th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Quarters because she'll definately be there and it will probably be a better match [and certainly has more star power] than against Myskina or Petrova or whoever.

Kelly
Apr 4th, 2005, 04:08 PM
i'd go for quarters......but i would also wag school and sell something to get more money and go to the semis as well....but thats just me :-)

LindsayRulez
Apr 4th, 2005, 05:23 PM
i'd go for quarters......but i would also wag school and sell something to get more money and go to the semis as well....but thats just me :-)

I like that idea too! But since it seems you guys all agree, I'll have to go on Friday, for the quarters, which means I'll miss school anyway. Here I come, Lindsay!

joaco
Apr 4th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I like that idea too! But since it seems you guys all agree, I'll have to go on Friday, for the quarters, which means I'll miss school anyway. Here I come, Lindsay!

that's not too bad right?;) Wish I could miss school to watch Lindsay play:o
HAVE FUN!!!:bounce:

Kelly
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM
make u take lots of piccies....and say to her from us all. let her know we'll all be wimbledon to cheer her on...and have a great time

bis2806
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Don't forget to take LOADS of pictures. And post with her if you can (this time it has to be better;) )

jacs
Apr 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I suggest quarters, for certainty and for match quality :)

Loughyunijen
Apr 5th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Depends what lindsay ur looking for matey.....match play linds at her best...but no chance of autographs or piccies......OR day off training court Linds.....wheres shes more likey to sign and pose for you, maybe even a little bit of bant!

I agree you should not risk semis because ....you just never know if shell get there!

I think You should go thursday and friday....that way u see quaters and see her on practise courts!

Your very lucky matey...ill be stuck revising at Uni for Finals! :(

Have a great time! :)

LindsayRulez
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:20 PM
ok so it's solved....I'm going to the Friday day and night session for ALL the quarters, which is good because they're giving away the Lindsay bobbleheads on Friday night! I'm also going on Sunday for the final, and Lindsay just has to be in it! GO LINDSAY!

Loughyunijen
Apr 5th, 2005, 09:44 PM
ok so it's solved....I'm going to the Friday day and night session for ALL the quarters, which is good because they're giving away the Lindsay bobbleheads on Friday night! I'm also going on Sunday for the final, and Lindsay just has to be in it! GO LINDSAY!

Theyre giving away Lindsay bobleheads :eek: ...............ah man! Ive trying to get one of those for months! :mad:

GOD DAM.........wish i lived in the states....preferbaly near Ameilia Island!!!!!!!

LindsayRulez
Apr 6th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Theyre giving away Lindsay bobleheads :eek: ...............ah man! Ive trying to get one of those for months! :mad:

GOD DAM.........wish i lived in the states....preferbaly near Ameilia Island!!!!!!!

you see...I got one off ebay from the WTA Champs and now I'll be getting one from Amelia Island (theyre different bc they have little name plates with the name of the tourney on it) so I'm going to do everything I possibly can to get as many as I possibly can to distribute amongst Lindsay fans around the world! Keep your fingers crossed!

Loughyunijen
Apr 6th, 2005, 11:52 AM
you see...I got one off ebay from the WTA Champs and now I'll be getting one from Amelia Island (theyre different bc they have little name plates with the name of the tourney on it) so I'm going to do everything I possibly can to get as many as I possibly can to distribute amongst Lindsay fans around the world! Keep your fingers crossed!

Arh thats very sweet of you! Good luck with your hunting down of the Lindsay dolls! :lol:

Im going o the US Open this year.......do you think they will be doing them there?

*timtams*
Apr 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I want me a bobble head