PDA

View Full Version : ACEMAN SITE WILL BE CLOSED DOWN

Steveg
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:31 AM
This is effective as from tomorrow according to the announcement on his website :sad: .

Due to lack of financial support.

Here is the link for more information : Aceman site (http://www.acemantennis.com)

I hope a solution will be found quickly as this site is instrumental in obtaining ITF tournaments results and is greatly appreciated in the tennis community.

polishprodigy
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:41 AM
We have to do something! I love this site! Alain is doing a fantastic job, and he has fast results and is VERY organized! I would be so sad to see this site go! :'( If it is because of funding and not lack of time, we have to find him a sponsor! Wtastarz? anyone! THE POLISH COMMUNITY! ANYONE! PROSZE! (PLEASE!)

aceman
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:50 AM
HI everybody . Someone noticed we are April 1st tomorrow;)
I just ran the joke 1 hour and caught 14 fishes :)
I just want to thank everybody for their support. It's really appreciated. The only true thing is about financial support. I'm trying to find about $2000US to be able to put more time in my development(and stop to make overtime at my damn work):) If i can find more support i plan to give personal sponsorships to some young talents to help them to start their career. If anybody can help to find sponsors or want to make a raising fund, you're welcome but i know the money is rare. Thanks again everybody for your support and sorry for the scaring moment for you.:angel:

Scotso
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:01 AM
lmao!

Kuilli
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:08 AM
Good one, Aceman! ;) You got me scared for a moment!

angele87
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:08 AM
Bump :D

Randy H
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:36 AM
*bump* you had me scared out of my mind! :p

ChrisGermany
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:42 AM
Phew ! :)

I just woke up and didnīt even realize that itīs the first of April ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:54 AM
:bounce: :bounce: great one Alain

i was getting worried there for a sec, PHEW !!!!!!!

kfh_9118
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:15 AM
How could you do that to us, Alain ;)
Well, since you've done a great job, I forgive you :rolleyes:

arn
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:56 AM
phew, glad it's april 1st!

M&M
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:04 PM
am glad it was only a joke!

Xian-Austriaco
Apr 1st, 2002, 04:27 PM
I have to write for Xian-Austriaco cause he is now in hospital after this shock;)

Kaelin
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:36 PM
I'm very relieved cos you make a fantastic job:D