View Full Version : That was fast!

Brian Stewart
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:58 PM
2nd set took only 9 minutes!
http://www.nasdaq-100open.com/Stats/Match40503.html

Rocketta
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:23 PM
9 min. is that even possible?? :)

Did you know that they are giving Chandra some special award during the Family Cup Circle?? It is Saturday night during the Neville Brothers Concert.

Kuilli
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:51 PM
That just shows how little they care about women's doubles. It's the final, and they stopped updating the stats in the beginning of the second set. :fiery: :fiery:

Brian Stewart
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:01 PM
Both teams may have lost their tempers early in the 2nd set, and began cussing out the chair umpire. Having already received warnings, they were assessed point penalties in the order of the offenses, and it was enough to finish the match. :)

Rocketta, are you refering to the "Player Who Makes a Difference" award? Is Chanda finally getting it? I hope so, as I wrote the FamCircle Cup and Hormel, outlining her qualifications (she had more than most of the previous recipients combined) and told them how foolish they'd look if they gave it to someone less qualified, and word got out.

I kept checking for news of the award, but haven't seen it yet.

Kuilli
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Brian Stewart
Both teams may have lost their tempers early in the 2nd set, and began cussing out the chair umpire. Having already received warnings, they were assessed point penalties in the order of the offenses, and it was enough to finish the match. :)
LOL@Brian

Rocketta
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:24 PM
Brian--Yeah that is the one! Seems like your writing campaign did the job! :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: