PDA

View Full Version : (HAPPY)Williams fans come in and post about Serena and Venus.

Dawn Marie
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:46 PM
I know(SOME) (99.9%) Of you are as happy as I am that they are playing good tennis this year. Come in here if your as happy as I am that Venus became #1 and Serena is on her way up in rank.:)

Alexandra is playing well also.. made it thru qualifying.. GO ALEX!:)

FEARLESS SERENA/VENUS?ALEX rule:)

Still waiting on Miss Chanda though. She'll get there .. as I know she is strong.:)

Rocketta
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:48 PM
I'm Happy!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: Yeah Serena!!

CC
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:59 PM
I am as cool as can be.:cool:

Dawn Marie
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:59 PM
:) :) :) :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY

Jessica02
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:08 PM
*Hingis fan Intruding in on a Williams thread*

I am soo happy for Serena she is playing great tennis, and always shows great sportsmanship on court.

Go Serena...Here to many more victories over everyone..besides Marti!!! :bounce:

LucasArg
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:32 PM
I am very happy with this result:bounce:

I was on a little hollidays last week, so I missed a lot of matches, but I could follow results on Internet.

Serena was on fire, and she beat them all. She having a great year:wavey:

Becool
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:44 PM
YAY I'm so happy for Serena!! I really hope she can rises up again in the top 4 wherre she belongs, or more!
I hope she can becomes NUMBER ONE!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce:!!!!!!

:kiss: :)

Good Luck also to >> Venus and Alexandra!!!

GOOOO GIIIIIRLS! :)

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:54 PM
Thanks Jessica.

Go Venus & Serena Williams.

I don't really like Alexandra though, I've been trying to like her, but I don't see anything in her, except that she is Venus & Serenas friend ;)

I cheer for her for that reason alone ;)

victory1
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:57 PM
Another happy fan checking in!!!:bounce: :bounce:

TeeRexx
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:02 AM
Wave to me fans. Show some love. :wavey:

Rocketta
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:33 AM
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Gumbycat
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:57 AM
Hi Williams Fans :wavey:

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!

Ms. Lively
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:58 AM
Dawn, maybe these pictures will make you feel better.

Venus spends day with students on Good Friday.

http://www.venusserenafans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?topic=6716&forum=1&19

express
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:11 AM
great win for Serena. i hope that 2002 is her year.

Diamond
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:29 AM
I'm extremely happy and I hope that Serena will keep improving her ranking so that she and Venus will be 1 & 2 in the world. I think that barring injuries, it is very possible.

tennisfun
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:03 AM
I am happy not only because V & S play well, also because I saw all the threads the haters created. That means V&S got to their nerves and they are in deep trouble.

Weevee
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:58 AM
Glad you asked Dawn.
Venus is the brightest star. Serena is the rising star. Because of them I love tennis.

Weevee
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:48 AM
By the way I cheer for some players just because they are black. I don't care who knows it.

joao
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:50 AM
GO WILLIAMS

I was sooooooooo happy to see Venus laughing and smiling on the stands while her sister was battling JCap!!!!!!!!!!! No regrets apparently!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Althea
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:41 AM
Dawn Darling..

Word Just Cannot Express My

:bounce: :bounce: HAPPINESS :bounce: :bounce:

CARRY ON, CARRY ON... VENUS:cool: AND SERENA:cool: WILLIAMS:kiss:

Jeff
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:50 AM
I am so proud of Serena Williams. Suffering an injury in January and missing the Aussie Open and being away for a month, it would seem that she would be at a disadvantage and playing "chatch up." But not Serena. She enters her first tournament and what does she do? Defeats the current top player in the world, Jennifer Capriati.

Now she finally breaks through and defeats big sis, Venus and yet again Capriati, who she has now defeated the last 3 times they have played ;)

I'm so proud of you, Serena! This is just the beginning of an incredible year, I sense :D Good things are yet to come for both Serena and Venus.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Williams Rulez
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:48 AM
I'm just so happy that the keep on winning.

The sweetest moment for me would be when one of them lifts the Roland Garros trophy. That would be the happiest moment I could have for them... :D

Beige
Apr 1st, 2002, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the pep rally, Dawn Marie. I never doubt Venus even if she hits a temporary bad patch. Serena, on the other hand, can give me a coronary. :mad: ;) I'm so proud of Serena's recent results. Looking forward to more of the same...and the French Open title! :D

Ntosake
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:38 PM
Grinning...:D

Waving...:wavey:

Jumping up and down...:bounce:

Happy me!:angel:

Deira
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:00 PM
Dedicated to the ones who are better than all the rest - Venus and Serena Williams.

"You go from the bottom of my toes to the top of my head ... and you make meeee happppppy."

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WILLIAMS!!!

henryj2001
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:11 PM
SO HAPPY!!!!

VENUS: 3 TITLES ALREADY.

SERENA 2 TITLES ALREADY (OUT OF 3 TOURNEYS!!!!)

THIS YEAR IS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!!

ROLL ON AMELIA ISLAND!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

Go Williams
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:12 PM
Another happy fan here! . Venus and Serena are a class act.
GO VENUS! GO SERENA!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:14 PM
Happy and present! :)

GO VENUS AND SERENA!!!!!! :)

Rubylips
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:19 PM
No doubt.happy happy happy.:wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :) ;) :p :drool: :kiss: :D

Dawn Marie
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:22 PM
LOL@ you guys.. you're all the best fans. I am glad you love Venus and Serena as much as I do. YEAH.. Venus made it to #1 and Serena is just steamrolling the field. WOW!

Also hiya to Althea.. :wavey: She doesn't come around as much, but when she does it is so nice.

GO VENUS AND SERENA.. onward to #1 and the #2 spot on the WTA calender. It is gonna happen and soon imho.

Happy Happy Day:)

mentos
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:20 PM
I'm happy, elated, overjoyed...get the point!!!? Thought so.

Way to go S-E-R-E-N-A!
Thanks for this well-earned victory.!
...and Jennifer, you were good as well...less the fussing, of course.

Dawn Marie and Tee Rex

FYI:
Although I'm a relatively new poster (I prefer to read), I've been enjoying your posts for a quite a good while now, both here and on the first real Venus and Serena Williams fans website I ever found:venusandserenawilliamsworld.com (if my memory is correct).

2002: The Year of Serena!
Mentos:wavey:

RAA
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:39 PM
YAY! I'm happy that both of them are playing well this year and are, at the moment, injury free.
I was SOOOOoooo proud of serena this week at Nasdaq and a few weeks ago at scottsdale. she has had soooo much potential but has just broken my heart soo many times. It was great to see her play up to her potential and beat numbers 1-3 in the world to win in Miami. she's fabulous.
I hope that both continue to do well, but I hope they don't enter too many other nonslam events together because I hate it when they play each other...
ruth in philly pa usa

QueenO
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:58 PM
Venus was so happy for Serena. To see that was great:bounce:

Deira
Apr 1st, 2002, 10:01 PM
Yeah Venus was smiling and laughing all over the place :D