PDA

View Full Version : Set your mobiles to vibrate?

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:32 PM
Instead of asking the crowd to turn off their phones which they're very unlikely to do.

Why not have a sign or something at each stadium entrance asking people to put their phones to vibrate??

Greater satisfaction for them ;)

Greater satisfaction for the players

Monica_Rules
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:35 PM
I think its a good idea:D

The only thing is they might scream with pleasure when its starts vibrating!:D.LOL

AjdeNate!
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:39 PM
I can just picture the noise contest between Monica grunting and Jane Doe in row 36's screaming orgasm.

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:47 PM
some seriousness needed here people :p

arn
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:47 PM
I don't think it's a good idea. Otherwise people start answering their phones. And people talking during rallies is also very annoying. I think it's better to set the thing completely off.

arn
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:49 PM
Was that serious enough ;)

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:54 PM
thank you :p

hingis-seles
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:58 PM
Whenever I go for a class or someplace where I can't have a my cell phone ringing, I put it on vibrate and leave it in my pocket. It doesn't disturb anyone at all.

The only bad part is that all of a sudden there's this weird feeling and you're like OMG....and then, oh no it's just the cell!!! ;)

RYNJ
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by veryborednow
Instead of asking the crowd to turn off their phones which they're very unlikely to do.

Why not have a sign or something at each stadium entrance asking people to put their phones to vibrate??

Greater satisfaction for them ;)

Greater satisfaction for the players

If they made there cell phones vibrate it won't have any effect on Jennifer. :rolleyes: ;) JK

I think its a great idea, I think people should be smart enough to do so without a help of a sign. :rolleyes: