PDA

View Full Version : Hewitt ass whooped Henboy in the Semi's at Wimbledon..hahahahaHA

Pages : [1] 2

Sean
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:38 PM
I dont want to watch Henman's live matches, re-live matches, and Highlights on Eurosport all day everyday during Roland Garros!

Cmon Tiger Tim...Lose early!

Mazza
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:41 PM
Ooooooooh I like this thread!!! Go Farmer Timmy!! Loose early!! :bounce: :p And that also goes for Wimbledon!! Henmania must GO!!!!! :p :p :p :p

-Sonic-
Lmao thats so evil :cool:

TheBoiledEgg
I'm in it as well ;)

Tiger ..... more like a pussy :p

MartianJoeyWinson
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:15 PM
Upper-middle class tosser. He can't bloody play on clay anyway, I really want him to go out first round so we dont get Sue "Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman" Barker droning on and on and on and on and on and on about "how Tim's improved his game, how he was a big chance to win Wimbledon yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda" as we see John McEnroe looking even more increasingly pissed off with the fact every year he comes to Britain whoever he's commentating or analysing with is obsessed with Tim Henman and he has to talk about just him for a week and a half until he gets knocked out. John Inverdale is an exception to the BBC rule as he doesn't harp on about Timmy half as much (or one thirtysecond as much) as Sue Barker does.

May we be spared of Tim Henman and John Barrett (although Barrett's commentary is growing on me now as it's moved on from the four phrase analysis of "that's too good", "wonderful tennis", "trying to find a way back into the match" and "that's it, he's done it".)

Snuffkin
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:23 PM
Oh so good that we can indulge in national pride! I'm with you all on this one though, mainly because it was only when Tim and the Canadian lost in the French last year that I really started to enjoy it, and I hate clay court tennis. So, once again, I will be hoping that they both go the way of recent years and lose early. Still, I doubt we will really have to wish too hard, they both tend to do a perfectly good job of being crap on clay. Have either of them made it to the first weekend?

The only issue with them losing early is that there is more time for the press to hype up their 'chances' at Wimbledon, now if we could only get them to forget to turn up at SW19.

As for the rest of the British coverage, I remember reading an interview with Sue Barker when she said that she would be in Paris to cover the tournament, so maybe the Beeb will have some decent coverage this year. Bear in mind last year Sue was stuck in Epsom, 25 years after her win there, I doubt they will be so ignorant of Virginia Wade at Wimby this year. But again, if the Tiger loses early, maybe the Beeb will just show some Touring Cars instead!

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:27 PM
Tu es une twat

http://www.usopen.org/images/players/atph336.jpg

+

http://www.iwm.org.uk/lambeth/images/e-tank.gif

=

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gifhttp://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif
(US)

Just incase he doesn't self distruct (not likely, I know)

Jippo McScally
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:27 PM
LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE!!!!!!!
Dont really need to pray, he will anyway!!!!!!!

Sean
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:28 PM
Pussy Patrol - Sue, Anabel, John Lloyd, that guy on Eurosport who knows fuck all about tennis - Petchey.

We DO NOT want to watch Henman matches. Listen!!!

I sent an e-mail last year cos they showed one Marti match live during the whole of RG, and they didnt read it out. They just said on the show.

'We have recieved a few complaints about the about of Henman matches they show. We are called british Eurosport'

They'll be called Noviewersport unless they change their ways!

Henman Lose early you toffee nosed prick

Kart
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:31 PM
Oh you're all so hard on Tim.

I don't want him to lose in the first round at Wimbledon or at the French.

I want him to retire NOW :fiery:.

I can't stand him :mad: and the BBC only make things worse with their coverage.

thefreedesigner
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:29 PM
Oooh, I think you guys are being a tad harsh on Timmy-boy!

I don't like to think of Tim Henman losing in the first round of either Roland Garros or Wimbledon.... I'd rather just not think about him.

Jippo McScally
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:37 PM
Yes but free everywhere we go during Wimbledon, THERE HE IS!!!!!
EVEN ON ROBBINSONS!!!! HE GOT ROBBINSONS!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: !!!!!!!!

I think one day we should all send in an e-mail to Eurosport COMPLAINING about him!!! If they do not read it out we will continue to do this!!!
Mwahahahaha, goodbye Tim! (I must stop now! I have to save something for therapy!!!;))

nikita771
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:30 PM
I will definitely join you on that vigil!

Brαm
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:28 PM
Tim!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO home :angel:

Mazza
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Jippo McScally
Yes but free everywhere we go during Wimbledon, THERE HE IS!!!!!
EVEN ON ROBBINSONS!!!! HE GOT ROBBINSONS!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: !!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Every June innocent people have to go into supermarkets to find that on their bottle of Robinsons there is a rather ugly picture of Henman.......AGRAHHH!!! :mad: :mad: He is everywhere!!!!! U just can't escape!!! :mad: :mad:

FroggyLight
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:39 PM
I feel for you people! Its ok poor farmer tim will soon go back to trying to grow grass seeds on clay courts to improve his results in french open :p but I doubt it will help :o

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:41 PM
He should grow potatos and ask Hewitt how to make red ones ;)

-Sonic-
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:41 PM
Someone should write a polite (but stern) email to Brit Eurosport, send it, then email it to everyone on their address book, a la a chain letter telling them to send it as well.

Jay
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by JoeyWinson
Upper-middle class tosser. He can't bloody play on clay anyway, I really want him to go out first round so we dont get Sue "Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman Tim Henman" Barker droning on and on and on and on and on and on about "how Tim's improved his game, how he was a big chance to win Wimbledon yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda" as we see John McEnroe looking even more increasingly pissed off with the fact every year he comes to Britain whoever he's commentating or analysing with is obsessed with Tim Henman and he has to talk about just him for a week and a half until he gets knocked out. John Inverdale is an exception to the BBC rule as he doesn't harp on about Timmy half as much (or one thirtysecond as much) as Sue Barker does.

May we be spared of Tim Henman and John Barrett (although Barrett's commentary is growing on me now as it's moved on from the four phrase analysis of "that's too good", "wonderful tennis", "trying to find a way back into the match" and "that's it, he's done it".)

LOL Joey

I like your style of writing , it has that tabloid 'tits in your face' look about it.

hmmm

I need a writer to do a Saratosa tourny preview for www.jelena-online.com as our main news man Rosh 'Scoop' Chaile is away for a couple of weeks in Malaysia representing Australia in badminton.

wanna job?

Nimi
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:51 PM
ill join... i cant stand him as well....

MartianJoeyWinson
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:36 PM
Lol, that's just what me English teacher said, we're doing the Editorial writing section for A level at the mo and he says my style of writing is a bit "racy"!.

Bit busy at the mo with the exams coming up and lots of work to catch up on, but if I can find a window then I'll get in touch with ya.

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:50 PM
Can I ask a serious question? Sorry to ruin all your fun :p But, what the fuck is the LTA doing with all it's money?

Cos they could do one of two things with the money that they raise from Wimbledon.

1) Invest it in new talent and try a produce a female tennis player that can be in the top 200 and whose only grand slam is when they are offered a WC into the main draw, or because no-body else is capable on playing on grass.

2) Train some bloody commentators to say something better than Tim Henman, god, brilliant tennis player, best volleyer in the game, odds on favourite to win Aus Open (pfff!) .. etc...etc...

You know what pissed me off today, more than anything else? I open the Sunday Times' sports supliment interested to see what they had written about the final, seeing as it was so good and all. There was a total of "2 x 3" about the womens final and the rest of a reeeeeally long article on James Blake and some other newbie male tennis player who got knocked out in something like the first round.
It's supposed to cover womens tennis, they never bloody do, always Tim "wet blanket" Henman's chances of winning, and Greg "Je suis anglaise" Rusedski's chances of beating Agassi.

NONE!! NONE i tell you!!

Jessica02
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:28 PM
LOL at this whole thread....

I feel sorry for the Tiger...He is about as agressive as the puppie in Poe's avatar!

I also complained to british Eurosport, but they didnt seem to care.
Dont they get it! The clueless bunch. No one wants to see Tim. He is a good player, but he has zero personality. We'd rarther watch Greg so we can laugh at him get angry

MaRKy MaRk
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:36 AM
LOL@ this thread.

I feel so sorry for Tim. So many people hate him because of all the hype he gets...Oh well...I don't like him either...

wongqks
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:44 AM
Can I join, Can I join.

I feel sorry for this guy having the whole british burden on him. I laugh so much when he played Bjorkman in teh fourth round and all the commentators said he has the best chance ever to win, and guess what, he lost in straight set LOL, it was rather funny. I love to see him and Mr. Rusedski lose in first round and also in three very easy sets last about 40 minutes to some great clay courter who will teach them a lesson, this way, we MAY actually see some first round action as well :p

Sean
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:30 PM
Henman on advertisments..Thats enough to put anyone off that product for life.

Henman and his crooked teeth...cant be arsed to post pick see bored's...

Nice...:eek: :eek:

Mazza
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:51 PM
And did anyone know that Henman apparently smokes :eek: .................Guess that explains the yellow teeth! :p

vw43
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:11 PM
I had no idea that Henman was so ill received by even his own countrymen. ;)

veryborednow
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:21 PM
I had no idea that Henman was so ill received by even his own countrymen

He is NOT ill received!! He's HATED!!

Halardfan
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:08 PM
I don't like Henman one at all and have slagged him off at every opportunity for years but...

Im nothing if not contrary, and don't like it when everyone agrees, so Ill stick up for him a bit, albeit reluctantly.

He could probably better the rest of the Brit players all at once with one arm tied behind his back, blinfolded, and wearing lead boots. And could beat all the Brit women without actually moving a muscle. ;)

Come on Tim! (Don't tell ANYONE I said that. :o)

veryborednow
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:22 PM
CHRIS!!! ...... Sh!

kazbeee
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:31 PM
Its so nice to see a lovely group of patriotic people voicing their opinions, and one that I whole heartedly agree with. I think I can go one better, I think he should sprain his ankle (or is that too awful?) and then their will be no chance of him competing in the French or our beloved Wimbledon. And let some really passionate tennis players grace our TV screens, because I don’t think I can handle another year of Henmania it gets out of control and as for all those sad bastards that go to Wimbledon especially to see and support Tim, well I do believe they were beamed down from another galaxy.

Jay
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:34 PM
hmmm

I'm hardly a Tim Henman fan but I certainly don't hate him or any other tennis player for that matter.

I admit Tim comes across as a bit wet and the henmania coverage is way over the top and annoying but to be fair Henman is a decent player, at least on grass, he certainly has the game for it even though I don't think he will ever win Wimbledon.

But why do some of you hate him? Is it because of all the henmania coverage?

It's not Henman's fault that these BBC commenters make an complete arse of themselves by rubbing their noses up his bottom and go on and on about his chances of winning Wimbledon.

Am I wrong?

Nimi
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:37 PM
no ur not,

but we ALSO hate Henmani, but also TIM!!!!

veryborednow
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:42 PM
OK, I HATE the coverage, which makes me hate him, cos I don't know the difference, because the media won't let me.

He's ubiquitous at Wimbledon and it's a shame, cos it's not his fault, but I think I prefer about every other player, ever. So it pissed me off.

Jay
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:44 PM
ok

fair enough :D

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Keeping it alive!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Cmon Henman lose...lose...lose...

In fact dont even bother turning up.

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Timothy's going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :bounce:

shirley
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Oooooooh, I like this thread.

Time to be evil!

*cackles evily*

Lose Round 1 Tim! You have all our support behind you!

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/FIREdevil.gif:fiery:http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/FIREdevil.gif:fiery: http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/FIREdevil.gif

ME being EVIL!

*Bubbles*
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Now this is a thread for me :D :D
LOSE TIM - c'mon you can do it!!! :bounce:

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Lol Shirley!

Tim's oppenants get my 100% support...even if its Agassi or Rios...They are TWATS, but if I support them over Tiger Tim that really says alot for that stupid fucking snot head.

His wife is fit as well!
WTF does she see in that wanker???

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Ugh! Lucy is a snob! UGH! UGH! UGH! Her hair is so fake!

veryborednow
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:02 PM
my mum calls her "Po-faced Lucy" - ?

I reckon Tim left his racquet shoved up her arse....

http://home.kimo.com.tw/irene-17/pic/wedding.1.jpg

ugh ... yuk

:(

2ace2
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I'll be glad to keep this alive!
I can't stand that guy!

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:05 PM
UGH!! Ugh....how could she snog that thing?!

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Lmao bored!

lol cmon kim

How the hell can she snog him his teeth are so yellow, and manky...surely he can afford some colgate.

Henman you wanker....No woman in the world deserves to be put through the pain of marrying 'The Tiger'.

veryborednow
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:15 PM
OMG!! I'd forgotten "Tiger Tim"!! LMAO!

Like Tony Tiger, just less cool :)

http://www.uti.ca/tony.jpg

2ace2
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Ewww, that picture, poor woman!

bluepastures
Apr 7th, 2002, 04:49 PM
I can't imagine that Rusedski will last very long either! So British Eurosport probably won't have any British players to occupy their time with after the first couple of days.

2ace2
Apr 7th, 2002, 04:54 PM
I don't like Rusedski either!
Sorry to the Brits!
:)

veryborednow
Apr 7th, 2002, 04:55 PM
I don't like Rusedski either! Sorry to the Brits!

Don't worry, he's canadian ....

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find Greg a bit camp?

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Awwww noooo!! Greg's not camp at all lol And his wife Lucy is alot prettier than Henman's Lucy :p

2ace2
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by cmon_kim01
And his wife Lucy is alot prettier than Henman's Lucy :p
Hehehe

veryborednow
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:16 PM
not camp, just horse

Nimi
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Actually Greg is ok, atleast he has a (very) decent serve...

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:40 PM
Greg and Lucy...... more of them and less of Tim and Lucy ugh!

http://freespace.virgin.net/greg.rusedski/gregandlucy04.jpg

http://freespace.virgin.net/greg.rusedski/gregandlucy05.jpg

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Greg's alright I think he just a big baby who moans, and bitches.
He is funny! He is a better player than Tim but the media want Tim to win because he is truly British..pff

Greg's wife is nice too!
She is probably fitter than Tim's, but Sampras' wife is just the best :hearts:

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Greg rules!!!! He's a nice guy! He told me to stay in the shade at Wimbledon bless him! :) I've given up on the mdeia- they suck and are rather immature with all their Greg bashing ugh!
We might be seeing more of Lucy R because on one of the Greg msg boards it says that that she might to be on the next Sex and the City!

2ace2
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Cute couple!
:D

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Really?

Cool - Is she an actress? I had no idea!

I love Sex in the City...Its well funny!
Charlotte's nice,but they are all a bit old for me- lol.
Sarah - Jessica Parker is a babe though!

Has Greg got the biggest smile i have ever seen or what?!
Its quite scary actually... :eek:

Mazza
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Yeah Lucy is an actress, I think shes done some theatre but I think this maybe her first tv thing shes done.....she was planning to become a popstar as she was in a band with her sister and they apparently recorded some material but I don't know what happned about that.....

Oooooh Greg's grin is gorge!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

http://freespace.virgin.net/greg.rusedski/rusedski10.jpg :drool: :angel:

Tennisfan**
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Tim is an arrogant arse who is so far up his own backside he actully BELIEVES he can win Wimbledon! I agree 100% with most of what has been said here and i, like so many of you also wrote to British Eurosport. Mainly about the REALLY REALLY annoying icons that flash up during some non-british match to say that Henman will b LIVE in 1/2 and hour or whatever! God they piss me off!!!!!!!!!! As for the Beeb @ wimbledon it should just be called Timbledon! Sue Barker sooooooooooooooooooo fancies him and it bugs the hell out of me! As for his teeth im not even gonna start on them and Lucy H is sooooooo snobby. When i met Greg she came into the players lounge before him so while i waited i watched her talking to all her cronies and showing off her GIGANTIC Diamond that weighs her finger down!! Either she doesnt understand that when everyine is clapping it means match over and she can smile or she is just uncappable of smiling full stop! I HATE Henman & all the HENMANIA that goes with it!!! Go on Tim crash out of RG & Wimby and give us Brits an enjoyable and decent couple of slams this year!

P.S.

Greg is actully British just like Matina Hingis is Swissand Monica Seles is Americain.

xan
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:35 PM
I'm not a henman-fan, but all this evil must be combatted so

GO HENMAN!

WIN YOUR FIRST GS!!!!!

Sean
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Tennisfan**
Tim is an arrogant arse who is so far up his own backside he actully BELIEVES he can win Wimbledon! I agree 100% with most of what has been said here and i, like so many of you also wrote to British Eurosport. Mainly about the REALLY REALLY annoying icons that flash up during some non-british match to say that Henman will b LIVE in 1/2 and hour or whatever! God they piss me off!!!!!!!!!! As for the Beeb @ wimbledon it should just be called Timbledon! Sue Barker sooooooooooooooooooo fancies him and it bugs the hell out of me!

Here Here!!

Candy946
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:05 AM
GO TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Miranda
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:20 AM
oh poor Tim ;)

2ace2
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Tennisfan**
Tim is an arrogant arse who is so far up his own backside he actully BELIEVES he can win Wimbledon! I agree 100% with most of what has been said here and i, like so many of you also wrote to British Eurosport. Mainly about the REALLY REALLY annoying icons that flash up during some non-british match to say that Henman will b LIVE in 1/2 and hour or whatever! God they piss me off!!!!!!!!!! As for the Beeb @ wimbledon it should just be called Timbledon! Sue Barker sooooooooooooooooooo fancies him and it bugs the hell out of me! As for his teeth im not even gonna start on them and Lucy H is sooooooo snobby. When i met Greg she came into the players lounge before him so while i waited i watched her talking to all her cronies and showing off her GIGANTIC Diamond that weighs her finger down!! Either she doesnt understand that when everyine is clapping it means match over and she can smile or she is just uncappable of smiling full stop! I HATE Henman & all the HENMANIA that goes with it!!! Go on Tim crash out of RG & Wimby and give us Brits an enjoyable and decent couple of slams this year!

P.S.

Greg is actully British just like Matina Hingis is Swissand Monica Seles is Americain.
Amen to that :D

Beat
Apr 8th, 2002, 02:36 PM
PLEASE stop posting those god-awful hello-style pictures, they're painful. tim's wedding picture... ugh!!!!!
and yes, he's just gruesome, the poor guy.

Snuffkin
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Apparently his wife is up the duff, as we say oop north. Congrats Tim, I genuinely didn't think he had it in him! At least he'll have an excuse ready for when he doesn't win anything this year...and next year...and the year after

Mazza
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:43 PM
Apparently his wife is up the duff, as we say oop north.
Right Im gonna sound really really thick, but what on earth does that mean?! lol Soz! But I am from the south! :o

Snuffkin
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:14 PM
She is with child/in the club/has a bun in the oven

Or for anyone still uncertain, pregnant! Again, I repeat, I didn't know he had it in him...

2ace2
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Oh no, that poor child!

*Izzy*
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Sending my deepest sympathies to Lucy Henman for having to shag her husband. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/puke.gif

Like I said elsewhere, his wife having a baby is just going to give him more excuses for losing...

Sue Barker: You were playing so well in the first set there, Tim, but then Lleyton came out of nowhere and it all went downhill from there. What happened?

Tim: Well, my mind was on other things, you know. Lucy's 3 months pregnant and I'm worried for her health...

And I'd just like to say...
:fiery:Lose Tim, lose!!!:fiery:
Thankyou.:)

Sean
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Lucy must have had an affair on Tim...

There is no way god would have given Tiger reproductive cells. It would be too evil to have such an ugly baby.

:fiery: LOSE TIM LOSE EVERY MATCH :fiery:

veryborednow
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:55 PM
I can NOT believe that I haen't heard about this baby ...

... maybe they should call theirs Damien instead??

personally I bet Boy: Pete, Girl: Sue

-Sonic-
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:29 PM
:kiss: ;) :o :cool: :fiery: :sad: :wavey: :rolleyes: :confused: :hearts: :kiss: :confused: :) ;) :mad:

BUMP.

Sean
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Poor Cub...Tiger Tim's child.

What should it be called?

Mydads aprick

rated_next
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I find this thread to be VERY disrespectful.

Shame on you all.

Candy946
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:34 AM

That's right. I think he is the most hated player on this board, even more than RIOS??:confused: What has Tim done sooo awful to deserve this? And by his own countrymen... tsk tsk. He is a decent player and has been on the top 10 for a long time. It's not his fault he is in the media all the time. Maybe if there other Brits playing just as good (aside from Rusedski) maybe there wouldn't be this so called "Henmania".

veryborednow
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:22 AM
I'm surprised she is pregnant...

...afterall it's obvious he can't shoot straight, otherwise he'd have won wimby by now

LMAO@Timbledon!!!

Beat
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:12 PM
what has he done wrong? well, it's just they way HE IS... we're not talking about how long he has been in the top 10 or whatever. we're talking about what a plonker he is.

Sean
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:03 PM

I know...aint it great :D

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:55 AM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

This fucking TWAT had better lose today.
I swear its making me fucking ill seeing him win.

Go home back to 'Buckinghamshire Tiger...Just stop pissing coming on my TV screen.
How dare you beat Johansson u ....prick.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Fucking Chris Bailey is pissing me off.
'Oh Tim Oh Tim'...Oh please have an orgasm somewhere else :mad:

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Shhh, sean, he's currently "boosting his chances of winning the French"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WTF!?!?!

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

ps. Johnathon Ross was taking the piss out of him yesterday - said the odds of his kid winning Wimbledon were 500-1, which were lower than the odds on Tim winning wimbledon

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:14 AM
i dont think the plan is working, maybe its time to do the opposite ;)

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Lol his kid probably will win Wimbledon before him. Johnathan Ross is well funny though!

Romi...What flag is that?

TBE nooo i hate him I cant even pretend to support him...Not even if Britney wanted me too.

Petersmiler
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:20 AM
I'm a bit torn on this one!

While I want Tim to do well (he is Britains only hope after all), I don't want to see blanket television coverage of him!!

He is certainly one of the slowest players on the tour and a little boring to watch!

But to wish him to lose......I don't know, convince me!:p

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:28 AM
Isle of Man?!?! I didn't even know they had a flag - but it's cool, much more interesting than the England and UK one ...

I'm sticking with Guernsey

Greenout
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:33 AM
disrespectful, tacky and down right un-cool;but
damn it! LOL! I can't handle Henman winning even
one stinking match and hearing the hossana's
about it here in Singapore. Yes, not a colony nor
part of the Commonwealth;but still strongly
influenced by the U.K. Double Damn it. It is so
bloody irksome to get alot of crappy , boring Henman
matches televised and on the news updates here
in Singapore.

I've come to realize that I could live with anybody
winning anything;but Tim Henman. There I said it.
He's like this evil entity that's ruining the quality of
life; well at least tennis coverage life for people like
you and me.

RG? Don't even think about it. I doubt the French
crowd will want him to win either. See French people
have good taste after all. Ok. It's anybody ;but Henman
and Hewitt for Roland Garros this year. Hewitt is part of
Australia and there's this strange admiration for all things
Aussie here in Singapore. I don't know why? I think they
must've mistaken their history for the Kiwi's or something.
It's not like the Aussie's are wanting Asians in their neighborhood
despite all thoses ad listings in the newspaper for property in Melbourne.
What a joke!@!

villa
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:43 AM
how sad you all are! what has tim ever done or said that has made u hate and disrespect him so much. Ok he may not have the cutest bum in the atp tour or the most intresting personality but that gives you no wright to slack him off so much.

Some of the people in here who are saying nasty things about tim are the ones who get offened when monica gets call "fat" and their faves get called names!!! get a life, tims a good player, u call him arogant yet u have nothing to back that up with.:rolleyes:

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:48 AM
why can't we have some fun

i have no idea where your from, but i know that a few of us are fed up of having him rammed down our throats whever some slight tennis coverage in on...

let us enjoy ourselves - and if you don't like it - don't come in here

Double Fault
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:55 AM
The best thing Henman ever did at Wimbledon was hit a ballgirl with an erant ball and get SUSPENDED. I was sorry for the ballgirl - but needs, must!!

Petersmiler
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Hey, I didn't say I didn't want Tim 'rammed down my throat'!:lick:

I didn't know that was on the menu ;)

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Guernsey, and Isle of Man of Flags I didnt know that.

Well said Romi

I dont care If you like the guy. This thread is for people who dont.
judging by the number of replies suggests that we are in the majority!

Thanks

Josh
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Whether you like a player or not is up to you but watch your language in the future. :wavey:

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:40 PM
who? us?

:angel:

Josh
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Some of you :p

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Never sworn in my life me....:angel:

Gordon Bennett Tim Henman is a sugar...

Naa dosent have the same effect. ;)

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:50 PM
I want to share this with everybody who isn't british - was in the times this morning:

The manner of his progress this week has been so compellingly rich in verve and self-belief it is not beyond the realms of sensation that he may survive two more rounds.

For Henman to make the final would be signal the birth of fantasy tennis, but do not ask those who scrambled for seats on the Court des Princes as the 4th quatre-finals dragged on beneath the lengthening-shadows yesterday if they were not at the evolution of something rather special.

at that's not even 1/20th of the article .. and how much on the TIER 1 event?? Nothing :fiery:

NOW - IMAGINE THIS IN EVERY BLOODY NEWSPAPER, X 100 EVERY MATCH HE PLAYS, WIN OR LOSE = AND WELCOME TO THE Tim Henman to lose the first round at RG vigil (Keep it alive)

Greenout
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Those stupid ticker tape news/scores updates
from the tournament that we in Singapore have
to live with from Channel News Asia and
CNN International.

Henman onto QF in Monte Carlo....Bush to meet in

Henman into SF at Monte Carlo...Bomb blast hits Florida..

xan
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:57 PM
It is so bloody irksome to get alot of crappy , boring Henman matches televised and on the news updates here
in Singapore.

Good to see the Empire still knows where to look for its heroes!

WIN IT FOR ENGLAND TIM!!!

villa
Apr 20th, 2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by veryborednow
why can't we have some fun

i have no idea where your from, but i know that a few of us are fed up of having him rammed down our throats whever some slight tennis coverage in on...

let us enjoy ourselves - and if you don't like it - don't come in here

well iam from england and i have no idea what u mean when u say "ramed down your throat" tennis coverage in this country is small and u hardly hear anything about tim untill wimbledon. Yes they do conceentrate on him most of the tim but thats becuase he is this country best hope of winning anything, but thats not his fault, his has not asked the media to only talk about him.
Iam a henman fan and iam sure if i went and created a thread disrepecting jen u would be offfened and defend her.:rolleyes:

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 01:50 PM
ever read the papers?

tennischick
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Henman finding his feet on clay

Britain's No1 recovers to beat the Australian Open champion

Stephen Bierley in Monte Carlo
Saturday April 20, 2002
The Guardian

Tim Henman, for whom clay used to be a virtual no-go area, swept into the semi-finals of the Monte Carlo Open yesterday as the early evening shadows lengthened on the Court des Princes . He defeated Thomas Johansson, the reigning Australian Open champion, 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 in three tense sets of frequently brittle and uncohesive tennis. But no matter. It was the result that counted above all else.

Today Henman plays Carlos Moya, who, in by far the best match of the day, defeated Russia's Marat Safin 6-1, 2-6, 7-6. Henman holds a 4-3 career advantage over the Spaniard, and has even beaten him on clay, although that was in the World Team Cup, an exhibition event. It will obviously be exceptionally tough for the British No1, who is suffering from a slightly pulled stomach muscle - although Moya, who won this title in 1998 (the same year he was crowned French Open champion), does have a groin strain.

Henman will not be daunted. Not any more. Prior to yesterday's match he had already disposed of three South American clay-court specialists, and in many ways the meeting with Johansson was the most difficult of all, for he had to readjust his game completely. Prior to this year's tournament, the Swede had failed to win a match here in five attempts. However, capturing the Australian title has instilled him with new-found confidence, and he entered this quarter-final with his expectations of reaching the last four every bit as high as Henman's.

Moya's match with Safin was just reaching its conclusion as Henman arrived on court, and he gave himself an immediate boost by breaking the Swede's opening service game. This was deception. Johansson broke back immediately, and Henman proceeded to play at his very worst. He sprayed his ground shots all over the place, and could not hold his serve at all. In many ways it was reminiscent of his opening set against another Swede, Jonas Bjorkman, in this year's Australian Open, a match Henman lost most miserably.

The saving grace was that Johansson was not playing a great deal better, merely taking advantage of Henman's inability to keep the ball in play. Henman sat in his chair grimacing at the end of a quite dreadful first set, his lips silently mouthing encouragement to himself. He had already hit a ball high towards the Mediterranean, receiving a code violation. Internally he was clearly on the boil.

The last British player to reach a semi-final on clay was Buster Mottram in Hamburg in 1978, and it seemed that statistic might still stand as Henman fretted and fumed. Johansson held his opening service game to love in the second set, and appeared set fair for a swift victory. Then came the turning point. The Swede immediately had two break points but missed them both, and perhaps sensing a sea change, Henman piled on the pressure to excellent effect.

"It annoyed me that in the first set I found myself playing to his strengths," Henman said. "He can generate so much more power than me from the baseline, but in the second set I became more aggressive, particularly with my serve." One break in the third game was enough to give Henman the second set and square the match.

Johansson continued to appear the more likely to engineer a decisive break in the third set, but once again he missed his opportunities, and began to fret more and more, his face contorted by the perceived injustice of it all. Henman duly pounced in the 11th game, and served for the match at 6-5, 40-15. Then came more drama, with Johansson saving both match points and levelling the set.

By now it was anybody's match. The crowd were with Henman, loving the sight of a British player coming to terms with their beloved clay, and he duly returned their support. It took him another missed match point, but the fourth gave him the tie-breaker 7-4. "My stomach will be OK," he said. "At this stage of the tournament, everything aches a bit."

Everything but his heart - for this has been a quite splendid week of making clay while, for the most part, the sun has shone. It shone too on another Briton, Martin Lee, who will replace Pat Rafter in next month's French Open. The former world No1 has pulled out of the event in Paris.

MaRKy MaRk
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:15 PM
OMG!! Tim in the semifinals of a claycourt tournament??! :eek: :eek: What's happening??

Experimentee
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:18 PM
May i extend my deepest sympathies to all you brits who have to sit through hours of Tim coverage....:sad:

All the Lleyton Hewitt match coverage annoys me here, but at least hes a better player than Henman

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:22 PM
tennischick - i've reported your post to the moderator

thought i'd give you the heads up

tennischick
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:32 PM
lolol!!!!! oooohh...i'm so scared... :eek: :eek:

(note to self: must find more articles praising Timmy to rattle the natives... :o :o :rolleyes: )

tennischick - i've reported your post to the moderator

thought i'd give you the heads up

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:34 PM
:p

i wrote in the report it was twat related material that would be unsuitable to those under 80

tennischick
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:36 PM
the tennischick is busy searching for more twat...be back in a few...

i wrote in the report it was twat related material that would be unsuitable to those under 80

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Lmao Romi

Go Carlos!

This tennis coverage is getting on my nerves Chris Bailey is like Tim Tim Tim, Peter Fleming dosent give a shit Its quite amusing.

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:44 PM
NO!!!!!!! http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/sad/xbluscared.gif PLEASE! For the sake of the children, STOP!

tennischick
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:50 PM
source: the bloodyidiot.com

Sunday, April 21, 2002
Tennis star to record single for Sept 11 victims
by the TennisChick

Tennis Hero and recent Clay Specialist, Tim Henman, has announced plans to record a CD with proceeds to go to victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

The CD will be a medley of hits, to be released to coincide with the forthcoming Wimbledon tournament when Henmania will rule and the Boiled Egg and his cohorts will crack from the pressure. :eek: :eek:

After an internet poll among tennis fans, the chosen songs will be kicked off by Henman singing “Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick – Or Any Stick At All”.

Henman will also croon “You Shit Me To Tears”, “I’m A Loser, Baby – So Why Don’t You Kill Me”, and "Lucy's Having My Baby And If You Have Issues With That, Piss Off!"

Tim has asked his fans to suggest other songs. Naysayers are not welcome (that means you VBN)!

All genuine submissions will be considered. Please feel free to post your suggestions below...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://espn.go.com/media/ten/2002/0318/photo/s_henman_pow.jpg

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:00 PM
"I'm losing in the rain"

"Eye of the (non-wimbledon) Beholder"

"(Losing) Whenever, Wherever"

"I'm not a man, not yet a winner"

"Ain't it funny (how im so shit)"

"No more drama (I'm skiving Wimby 2002)"

"Evergreen" <--- Eulogue to my Wimbledon career

"A new day has come (for me to lose)"

"If Wimbledon never comes"

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:01 PM
LMAO TC....Tim Henman singing....

That picture is making me......To late.

*Looks like I'll be getting out sawdust*

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Song suggestions:

Born to be dull

Asexual freak

Anything Is Possible...(Apart from me winning a slam)

Hit me felgate one more time. (Tim comes out the closet)

I will always love you ( sue barkers tribute to tim)

veryborednow
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:51 PM
I will always love you ( sue barkers tribute to tim)

wouldn't that be cliff richards tribute to tim?? :p

Greenout
Apr 20th, 2002, 05:01 PM
ROTF!!

The song titles have me in stiches. HAHAH!
Oh.. man. HAHHAHAHA.

Why doesn't Henman have his own
cooking show on BBC already?

I don't know who annoys me more..
Henman or Man U.

Oh the curse of British colonial rule in
Singapore. It's comes down to Henman to
haunt everybody.

Candy946
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Damn this freakin thread is still here? :mad: :fiery: I guess if it's alright to make fun of Tim Henman, everyone might as well make Bashing Threads on every player they hate.

Ditto to those who defended Tim. And I hope he wins something so that all you guys would have to go through Henmania over and over again!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

*Izzy*
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Well, *cough* he lost. So fortunately, Henmania will subside for a bit. Well done Moya!:D

Candy946
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Well then congrats to Moya!

Mazza
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Some of the people in here who are saying nasty things about tim are the ones who get offened when monica gets call "fat" and their faves get called names!!! get a life, tims a good player, u call him arogant yet u have nothing to back that up with.

Oh really... Well lets see... lets go back to Wimbledon 2000..... Tim was rude to me.... Tim breaks my pen.. doesent say sorry! I arrest my case! :p

CARLOS RULES! HAIL CARLOS! :bounce:

Candy946
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Monica Seles was rude to me too, but it only happened once so far so I forgive her. She's still one of my fave players. Maybe is she was constantly rude, then I'd change my story.

Sean
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:11 PM
I went to Queens in 99 I saw Tim...wohoo

He was a boring miserable bastard. He was moody did appreciate the HUGE amount of support he was getting.

I just thought moany arse, and ever since then Ive disliked him. admittedly the dislike turned into hate when Henmania came about.

The commentators love him, and I MEAN love. Great volley tim great movement Tim.
Tim is going to win Wimbledon this year they've been saying that for the last 6 yrs.
I was so happy last year that we got the rain delay....To see him in a final wouldve killed me.

He is DULL, and Stuck - up. Go back to Buckinghamshire Tim.

Great match Carlos today...Great forehand!! :bounce:

Tim isnt the only ATP player I hate Agassi, Rios and Roddick form a close second.
I respect them all though as much as I hate to see them win.

*Izzy*
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by cmon_kim01

Oh really... Well lets see... lets go back to Wimbledon 2000..... Tim was rude to me.... Tim breaks my pen.. doesent say sorry! I arrest my case! :p

CARLOS RULES! HAIL CARLOS! :bounce:

Tim broke your pen? :( Well, that's just him all over. I hope you booed him while he was playing...

Oh dear god, this thread is so funny:)

Candy946
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Well atleast you stated why you don't like him. I cannot change your feelings toward Tim, but I get just annoyed when there's too many hate threads on him, just as any fan would if it was about their fave player. Some people warned me that Tim's rude to fans, but he was nice to me and even signed my program in IW which is why I don't grudge againts him and we don't get a lot of coverage on him either.

Candy946
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:24 PM
LOL cmon_kim, how did he break your pen? Or was that a pencil? How sad...

Mazza
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:42 PM
He broke clicky bit of the pen, he jammed it up.. he was in a right strop at the time, but that was no excuse to take it out on other people but thats not the main reason why I don't like him.. I just find him dull and quite up himself... he's not a very approachable person. He should bog off back to OXFORDSHIRE (Not Buckinghamshire sean ;) ) Plus I mainly hate all the hype surrounding him, it's stupid and pathetic and all the BBC and Sue Barker could talk about is how every year "Will this be Henman's year" And being a big Greg fan.. I just hate the way how he's the scum of the earth and either gets critisised or ignored of his achivments while Henman is some sort of God!

I would of booed him onto court lol But I had a Kim Clijsters match to attend!

*Izzy*
Apr 20th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Well I'll state my reasons for Tim-dislike as well then...

~He has a horrible attitude- unpersonable, moody and boring.
~He is hyped by the British media, Wimbly is overshadowed by him, and we want to see other players as well.
~He has a bad on court presence, when he loses he looks stroppy and when he wins any point, we have to endure the clenched fist and smirk.
~He doesn't appreciate fans, is rude to them, and never acknowledges when a crowd is supporting him.
~He broke Marie's pen. Nuff said.:p

My opinions anyway, make of it what you will.:)

Sean
May 1st, 2002, 07:29 PM
Bump for all those new members who like Tim...

Tim Henman
May 1st, 2002, 07:37 PM
:eek: The cheek of it!

Sean
May 1st, 2002, 07:42 PM
TWAT..sorry.. Tim Fuck Off!

Your a wanker!

Go To the DENTIST!!!!!!!!!1

Tim Henman
May 1st, 2002, 08:07 PM
Where's Sue Barker when I need her help, hmm?:(

Sean
May 1st, 2002, 08:08 PM
Your a lesbian now are u Tim?

*Izzy*
May 1st, 2002, 08:23 PM
Tim, I thought we asked you to bugger off.

In the nicest way possible...:rolleyes:

Sean
May 1st, 2002, 08:26 PM
Isabel darling, Tim only understands the Queen's English.

Candy946
May 2nd, 2002, 02:15 AM
Nice avatar Tim. ;) :kiss:

Sean
May 19th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Got to keep the darn thing alive.

:bounce: :bounce:

Lose twat henman

croat123
May 19th, 2002, 11:34 AM
just one more month!

*Izzy*
May 19th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Heehee, I was wondering where this thread had got to...:bounce:

veryborednow
May 19th, 2002, 12:01 PM
*cough*

SSSEEEEAAAAANNN??? After the French can you change the name to

Tim Henman to lose the first round at Wimbledon vigil (Keep it alive)

I'd love you forever ... thanks!!

Sean
May 19th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Definately at wimbledon this place is going to get crazy if this prick dosent lose in the first week im going to be pissed off.

I wont even watch it.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

yeah Milly!

Mazza
May 19th, 2002, 12:08 PM
*booking tickets for 2 week holiday in Mongolia*

I hope he does loose 1st round at Wimbly... I don't think I could bear looking at his stupid attemp of a "C'mon" sytle fist action... ugh.

*Izzy*
May 19th, 2002, 12:10 PM
OMG, if he gets to the semis at Wimbly again I'm going to lose all faith in human nature...:fiery:

If he goes out in the 1st round, at least we won't have Sue et al waffling about how he has a shot at the title.:rolleyes:

PLEASE LOSE!!!!!!

Jessica02
May 19th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Im not a hater or anything but the more i see him the more i dislike him.

Mazza
May 19th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Go Greg Rusedski! :D :D :D I would love to see the reaction of the BBC when Greg wins Wimbly!

Nimi
May 19th, 2002, 12:14 PM
GO TIM!!!! LOSE!!!!! WE DONT LIKE YA TIM!!!! LOSE!!!!:bounce:

Sean
May 19th, 2002, 12:15 PM
I hate Greg too but it would be funny just to spite Tim.

veryborednow
May 19th, 2002, 01:39 PM
I hope that we wont have to listen to Jonny Mac's"expert" commentary - "I believe this is Tim's best chance to win Wimbledon"

BUT HE DIDN'T BECAUSE HE'S SHITE.

THE END

*Wild applause*

Mazza
May 19th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Or John Lloyd's comment of "I've put £100 on Henman winning Wimbledon and I don't part away with £100 that often"

What a dickhead pfffft!!

paul_masterton
May 19th, 2002, 02:04 PM
ok we've all heard of Henmania, but fro this year i am making 15 banners, which will be availabel fro 3p on the outside doores you can have the following:

GOAWAYTIMEMANIA!!

LOOSETIMMANIA!!!

SHUTUPSUEBARKERMANIA!!!

DIECHRISBAILYYOUWEREASHITEPLAYERANDCANTCOMMENTONAN YONEELSEMANIA!!

TIMSUCKSMANIA!!

TIMGOTOADENTSISTMANIA!!!

now for the patriotic ones ;)

AHLMANIA

PULLINMANIA

BALTACHAMANIA

COLLINMANIA

VIOLLETMANIA

KEOTHAVONGMANIA

LEEMANIA

DELGADOMANIA

PARMARMANIA

And finally, Timis the rudest man ever to ballboys. He has been complaine at 1 in 3 tournaments sice he started. THAT IS THE TRUTH!! (another thing i learnt on work experience).

Umpires, line judges, ballboys/girls hate him. Referees, tournamnet directors, press officer, stringers all hate him!!!

Why? Beacsue he doesnt sya please, thankyu, he looks at u as if you are thick. He is obnoxious adn is caught up in his own hype/arse.

Paul

Mazza
May 19th, 2002, 02:12 PM
LOL! :D You forgot Boggomania tho! ;)

Yep thats Tim... being a right snob, as usual :(

Nimi
May 19th, 2002, 02:28 PM
well, look at the bright side, at least he will never win a Grand Slam, Masetrs Event, Season Ending Championship, or White Teeth

*Izzy*
May 19th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Lol@ Insanity and Paul:D

What do you think Sue Barker's excuses for him losing this year will be?

"He's played sooo much this year, he must be tired, poor lamb"

"Lucy's pregnancy must be playing on his mind"

"The expectations piled on him to reach the final just got too much"

I guarantee we're not going to hear:

"Face it folks, he's crap. Sorry!"

OMG, John Lloyd is a complete arse.:rolleyes: Wave bye bye to your £100!:wavey:

TheBoiledEgg
May 19th, 2002, 03:18 PM
hoping for someone "evil" or French to play Tim in Paris

Julien Boutter would be perfect

veryborednow
May 19th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Maybe Marat Safin could chuck a raquet at his teeth?

PamShriverRockz
May 19th, 2002, 04:57 PM
lol@this thread.

I do reckon though that half of it is the ridiculous amount of media coverage he gets. Last year I was in the queue one morning and I got talking to one of those old steward guys, and he reckoned that the fans lost faith in him a couple of years ago, and that Henmania doesn't exist - only in the BBC's mind. (and Sue Barker's no doubt;) ) The BBC want to hype him up as it would *allegedly* boost the ratings. Personally I would prefer it if they realised that there are quite a few other players playing in the tournament....
My personal experience of Tim: He ran off with my pen & programme :eek: :eek:

*Izzy*
May 19th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Oh. My. God.

Tim seems to be a serial pen-napper, look at Marie's incident earlier in this thread. To me, that just indicates what kind of man he really is.

I agree, the BBC has a conspiracy to make Tim popular (sorry, it's not gonna happen) My theory is that when they showed shots of people on Henman Hill last year, watching Tim play, they were actually BBC employees waiting for a fat cheque form Sue and Tim.:eek:

Cilla
May 19th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Sean(She says rubbing her hands together with glee!:) ) Toffee nosed prick is right the whole world doesn't revolve around him & I for one would rejoice 2 see his ass dumped out of RG in the 1st round. It's going to be bad enough @ Wimbledon when the same old premature "Henmania" begins & Eurosprt with Mark"Horse teeth" Petchey & Annabel"why haven't I changed my hairstyle in 20yrs" analysing Henboy's matches 24/7. Henman should leave the tennis to the real tennis players as he is just a cheap imitation of one. There I think I have finished my rant about old crooked teeth! Out u go Timmy we don't want u @ RG!!:fiery:

ClareBalding
May 19th, 2002, 06:52 PM
....I thought I was the only horse-esque celeb around here... :sad: :sad:

Poor Timmy. I've always been fond of the chap.

Sue Barker
May 19th, 2002, 06:57 PM
How dare you talk about my Timothy babe like that! sheesh! I know! your all jelous because he'll be there posing with the Wimbledon trophy as soon as you know it!

Oh! His teeth! :drool: Croocked is sooooo in this year! Just like my shiny purple cheap shirts! :p Im like sooooo fashionable for a 25 year old!

I don't need excuses! My Timmy Always wins :kiss: Oh and Jonny Mac is always right... and of course my dear collegue.. John! We are always right.. c'mon, we work for the BBC don't you know!

My Tim is a lovely chap... he's not rude! :o TIM HENMAN FOR THE WIMBLEDON TROPHY!!!

Oh and just to let all of you Henman dislikers.... There will be a special edition of Question of Sport.... of course.. dedicated to the build up of Henmania... enjoy! :p

Annabel Croft
May 19th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Clare and Sue. My nemeses.....:fiery:

Firsty- Cilla! How dare you comment on my hair. It's a classic style that never goes out of fashion, and my hair is considered the sexiest on Eurosport, I'll have you know. Sam Smith gave me a run for my money, but there could only be one winner.:kiss:

Secondly, I hate Tim Henman as well, being a Greg fan myself. Oh Greg, I love you...beat Tim into a pale, skinny pulp with brown teeth!!!:bounce:

Shove THAT in your inane grin, Sue!!!

Clare- not covering the National Horse Carrying Championships? You're letting yourself slip...

ClareBalding
May 19th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Oo! OOoo! Suzy!! Can I be on the special addition Question of Sport!!! OOoo! Please!!!
I KNOW EVERYTHING......

I have to agree with you though Suzy....Tim is pretty damn fine young man. A young English gentleman. He can come out and ride horses with me any time.

TheBoiledEgg
May 19th, 2002, 07:05 PM
I see we have one person trying to be funny :p :p

Sue Barker
May 19th, 2002, 07:08 PM
It's 3 people dearie! :)

Of course you can Claire dahhling... you can be on Ally's team.. he's my personal favourite.. you know, young and horny... just how I like my men *growl!*

Oh it's Annabel :rolleyes: So how is my favourite Eurosport presenter? Pffft! Greg who?! Who is Greg?! Blah! Wheres Des when you need him!

ClareBalding
May 19th, 2002, 07:09 PM
*tut* Oh Ms Croft. Welcome back. Not.

Of course I've been covering the horse championships...I have a mobile commentator home y'know and I can move across the country within hours. I just see that Microphone sign in the sky and I'm there in a jiffy.... Because I am CommentatorWoman!
So there, Ms Bad Hair.

Thank you Sue my dear!! I hope you control that Ally though, he is such a cheeky scamp!

Vanity
May 19th, 2002, 07:12 PM
*cough*CLARE BALDING IS HOT!*cough*

John Inverdale
May 19th, 2002, 07:54 PM
not as hot as the babe in your avatar :hearts: :kiss:

i don't care about tim, as long as kounikova korner is on this year and she doesn't get knocked out first round...

Virginia Wade
May 19th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Good day to you Clare, Sue and John. Let's face it - it takes class and wonderfulness to win Wimbledon. People who win Wimbledon are just the best people EVER. It's official.

I won Wimbledon in 1977, if you didn't know. I'm the last British person to do so. Is Tim great enough to take that mantel away from me? I don't think so, it takes something special - like me. As I won it.
Did I tell you I won the Championships at the All England Club??

Annabel Croft
May 19th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Yes Ginnie, you did.:rolleyes:

Mind you, I won junior Wimbly in 1984, which is no mean feat, I tell you.

I don't think Tim can be the next Brit to win it, I think GREG can I love you Greg...
Or the lovely Mr Inverdale is in with a chance if he would only turn his hand to the beautiful game by that I mean tennis, Jonno, not rugger

BTW, did you notice I got my highlights redone today? It makes me look all summery. Mark Petchey said I looked lovely...:hearts:

wongqks
May 19th, 2002, 09:16 PM
LOL

Sue Anabel and gang is here, I just sincerely hope that they are not from the same person as it will spoil all the fun

Annabel Croft
May 19th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Me??? The same person as...THEM???

I could never be the same person as *spit* Clare and Sue. They just don't have my glamour and natural charm, you know?:(

John Inverdale
May 19th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Did you really win Junior Wimbledon??

That's quite impressive actually.

Well, I ... I played rugby.

So, nah nah nah nah nah!!

Virginia Wade
May 20th, 2002, 02:07 AM
Good lord, someone has just accused me of being Annabel Croft. How worrying and tramautising.... I would never be associated with something over than the BBC!!
I am a WINNER. Annabel is a LOSER. Now I'm glad Johnny dear is here as he is a fellow Beeb darling. Wonder where that young whippersnapper Clare Balding has got to?? She's more like my stock - posh, horsey, stiff upper lip and all.

I won Wimbledon in 1977.....

Rollo
May 20th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Virginai, you were my FIRST favorite ever. DO find your way to the "Blast from the Past" forum, where there is a thread on you, complete with pics. Share some nostalgia with us:)

ClareBalding
May 20th, 2002, 02:25 AM
I'm here Auntie Ginny I'm here.
Just got called up for an emergency commentate. Thousands of listeners were at risk at the International Archary championships in Sherwood Forest - the commentator was struck by lightening.

Daddy says he wants to ride the horse on the weekend and we'd love for you to join us for afternoon tea and scones, auntie Ginny.

Virginia Wade
May 20th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Rollo - thank you so much for pointing that out to me. I'm honoured and touched that I have my own thread - take note Annabel.

Scotso
May 20th, 2002, 04:22 AM
GO TIMMY!

Scotso
May 20th, 2002, 04:24 AM
King Henman of England to conquer Paris!

kournikovafan13
May 20th, 2002, 05:06 AM
I hope you mean Paris Indoors Scotso, because otherwise I would recommend a doctor:p

Scotso
May 20th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Nope I mean Roland Garros itself!

ALLEZ TIMMY!

Sean
May 22nd, 2002, 05:55 PM
ALLEZ TIMMY's 1st round oppenant!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Best of luck whoever you are.

Tim needs a another early exit...He has to sort out his wife...shes obviously been sleeping with other men :eek:

veryborednow
May 22nd, 2002, 05:58 PM
did you notice that Timmy's teeth colour match the rolland garros clay?

Mazza
May 22nd, 2002, 06:15 PM
Pathetic....
http://www.rexfeatures.com/previews/339/339635h.jpg

Is Tim kicking it?! But still.... poor camel
http://www.rexfeatures.com/previews/283/283993f.jpg

Whats with the mop on his head?!
http://www.rexfeatures.com/previews/276/276300b.jpg

There are even more bad piccies but they are just too graphic for viewing!!

BOOOOOO!!!!! LOOSE TIMMYYYY!!!!

Sean
May 22nd, 2002, 06:37 PM
NastE man

What a tosser.

Those pics are terrible man Geez what a prick.

A-Z of reasons why Tim should lose:-

All people with brains hate him.

Bastard Henman has no personality.

Chris Bailey will be happy :eek: ..........

PamShriverRockz
May 22nd, 2002, 07:14 PM
lol@ those pics!!
What a stud.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

veryborednow
May 22nd, 2002, 07:18 PM
dickhead

ejgit

fuckup

gender bender

Cilla
May 22nd, 2002, 07:24 PM
did you notice that Timmy's teeth colour match the rolland garros clay?

LMAO VBN!!!!!:p

PamShriverRockz
May 22nd, 2002, 07:28 PM
Horribly toothed.....

Idiot

Jump off a cliff please Tim

Kill that 1970s hairstyle as well....

Sean
May 22nd, 2002, 07:32 PM
Loser
Minging, minging teeth.
Nob
Odd
Ponce

irma
May 22nd, 2002, 07:32 PM
he looks like mandark from dexter's lab in that last pic, only the glasses are missing;)

Sean
May 22nd, 2002, 08:07 PM
He sort of reminds me of Harry Potter:eek:

Queen (drag)
Rubbish at everything.
Sue Barker will have the 1st pre watershed televised orgasm.

Mazza
May 22nd, 2002, 09:14 PM
Tramp on the loose
Useless in the bedroom department
Viagra won't help him either

*Izzy*
May 22nd, 2002, 10:19 PM
Wanker (obviously)
X-actly what is he playing at? :p
Young men like him are just asking for a bashing...
Zero to hero? *ahem* Hardly...:rolleyes:

omg, those pics...*shielding eyes*:eek:

Greenout
May 24th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Henman's RG 2002 draw seems to have been
created here in this very thread. YES! It's the
draw from hell for Henman. I doubt he can make
it past the 3rd round. Good riddence. Adios.

ROTF!!

Hurrah!! THANK YOU!!!

TheBoiledEgg
May 24th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Tim plays Galo Blanco

Vamos Galo

Mercury Rising
May 24th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by cmon kim
Tramp on the loose
Useless in the bedroom department
Viagra won't help him either
LMAO :D you really know him well, don't you ;)

veryborednow
May 24th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by TheBoiledEgg
Tim plays Galo Blanco

Vamos Galo

LETS GO GALO!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

heh. it rhymes!

Beat
May 24th, 2002, 03:04 PM
galo d. tim 0:6, 0:6, 7:6 (26:24), 7:6 (46:44), 6:0

TheBoiledEgg
May 24th, 2002, 03:08 PM
I dont wanna watch him for 5 hours

much rather
Galo 15-0 rtd

Beat
May 28th, 2002, 08:29 AM
today is the day!

go
(down)
tim!

Miranda
May 28th, 2002, 08:33 AM
poor tim, why people hate him so much, seem even more than pete :rolleyes:

wongqks
May 28th, 2002, 08:35 AM
Tim

I am not being mean to you. But I hope you realize that as long as you are in the tournament, the general tennis watching public will have to endure conversation and conversation of your chance in French Open when even you know that you are no way near that level.

Tim, for the sake of us, please lose today, I prefer a straight set losses then the commentators can't agonise your close loss.

Tim just for us please. Also, can you maybe get injured today, this is a very nasty thing to say, but Monica 's match is on the same time as yours, I really really want to watch Monica play. Do it for me please.

Miranda
May 28th, 2002, 08:41 AM
hi wong :D.

OMG, you cursed tim, lol lol :D:D

wongqks
May 28th, 2002, 08:45 AM
LOL Miranda,

sorry this has to be done, I am living in UK, and if I hear the commentators say that Tim has a chance once more time, I am gonna die.

Tim has like one good result on clay, and the commentaotrs say he has a great clay season, and that he can get to last 16 or quarters easily, please...........

Miranda
May 28th, 2002, 08:46 AM
poor tim, then its not his fault, its the commentators and medias' fault right :rolleyes: they treat him like god :rolleyes:

wongqks
May 28th, 2002, 08:53 AM
Hehe, you are right but then, I am sorry Tim has to sacrifice for the general tennis watching public LOL

Miranda
May 28th, 2002, 09:00 AM
then he is like the mixture of angel and devil, hehehe :p , some think he is god, some think he is devil :cool:

TheBoiledEgg
May 28th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Great news .......... they don't show his match :bounce:

Doublebackhand
May 28th, 2002, 09:46 AM
This has to be the BEST thread I have ever read on this board.

Think your prayers are working fine at this moment.

Beat
May 28th, 2002, 03:28 PM
bad news... he won!
oh no, tim! must try harder next time, alright?!

*Bubbles*
May 28th, 2002, 03:50 PM
So this is now the "Tim Henman to loose in the second round at RG vigil" then!!

C'MON TIM, I know you can do it!
Okay, so you didn't succeed in losing your first match but look, it can happen to the best so just stop thinking about it and focus, FOCUS TIM!
repeat after me:
"I will loose, I will loose, I can and I will loose"
It's all about believing in yourself... remember that Tim!!

*Izzy*
May 28th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Tim, I'm disappointed in you. :fiery: That win bordered on the not so crap...you really must try harder. To help you in your quest...

:fiery:Lose the 2nd round, Tim! Lose!:fiery:

And good luck to whoever his opponent will be! *crossing fingers*

Mazza
May 28th, 2002, 05:28 PM
C'mon Tim!! loose!! And become a farmer! You know you want to! :p

C'MON XAVIER!!!! C'MONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Philip
May 28th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Go TIM WIN! :p

Penguin
May 28th, 2002, 08:08 PM
come on xavier !!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Anne K.
May 28th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Tim, I just don't understand you! I thought Pete Sampras was your hero and you wanted to emulate him?? Well, Pete lost in
the first round, so what the freak's the matter with you?!?! Do you think you're better than Pete, or what?!?

Your duty is clear: You must lose your next match as quickly as
possible, so as to not upstage 'ol Patchy Pete! ;) :p ;) :p:;)

TheBoiledEgg
May 28th, 2002, 08:52 PM
Please put him on Court 3 again :p

MrV
May 28th, 2002, 09:11 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ßcoene
May 28th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Tim we all believe in you, it shouldn't be that hard to loose against Xavier. And if you have a good day maybe you can try to loose in straigt sets.
Come on Tim, you can do it.

croat123
May 28th, 2002, 10:32 PM
lol!

veryborednow
May 29th, 2002, 09:18 AM
LET'S GO XAVIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat
May 29th, 2002, 09:53 AM
yesterday i was watching some tennis with my girlfriend, who's not very much into tennis, i must say. when shey showed a short interview with henman, she went: who's that dimwit?
it was a natural and instincitve reaction.

veryborednow
May 30th, 2002, 12:20 PM
WA-HOOOOOOZA!!!!!

cmon i want to see some proper tennis now!!!

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2002, 12:39 PM
And he's out :D
Still laughing at the headlines in the Telegraph today

"Athurs Helps Henman" LMAO

now we want Andre to lose as they always show him :mad:

gentenaire
May 30th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Not the in the first round perhaps, but 2nd round's not bad either! Well done, Tim!!

Cilla
May 30th, 2002, 01:17 PM
This is turning out to be the best day eva!!:bounce: I have just come home from finishing my last exam until January. I have a KFC Bucket 4 dinner in the microwave, Half term is coming and the WC starts tomorrow, I get home flick on to teletext 2 see that Henboy is gone!!!:bounce: :bounce: Not the 1st round but it will do! Go Xavier-Thank you 4 making my day complete!;)

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Now can we change the Topic's name to Wimbledon ;)

Cilla
May 30th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by TheBoiledEgg
Now can we change the Topic's name to Wimbledon ;)

Sounds like a plan 2 me TBE!;)

Mazza
May 30th, 2002, 02:22 PM
HAIL XAVIER!!!!! :bounce:

Thank God the prat is out of the tournament!! :D

LMAO@The Telegraph!! :D

*Bubbles*
May 30th, 2002, 03:33 PM
YAY
WELL DONE TIM!!!!!!

Greenout
May 30th, 2002, 04:17 PM
A great day for tennis fans young and old.
Henman is O*U*T. No more unwanted Hossana's
for Henman.

Yep, the witch is dead. Well...at least until
WIMBLEDON week. ;)

CC
May 30th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Will round two suffice?;)

*Izzy*
May 30th, 2002, 05:11 PM
YEEEAH!!!

Xavier, you have my eternal respect. And Tim, you acheived your (well, our) goal of getting booted out in the 2nd round! You should be very proud of yourself. :)

And stop letting them show those Ariel ads :fiery:

veryborednow
May 30th, 2002, 05:24 PM
i haven't seen these ads?

am i lucky or am i watching the wrong channels?

Mazza
May 30th, 2002, 05:26 PM
I havent seen them either! :D lets just count ourselves VERY lucky!

*Izzy*
May 30th, 2002, 05:34 PM
I saw it earlier :eek: -think it was on Cartoon Network :eek:

Urgh, that's about 9 times now, how are you avoiding it? I'd like any tips please...

veryborednow
May 30th, 2002, 06:07 PM
oh GOD!

HE's on tv again. he lost and he's STILL on the tv - i am going to cry RIGHT NOW

*Izzy*
May 30th, 2002, 06:54 PM
I think Annabel Croft loves him as much as Sue Barker does now...:eek:

At least we'll get shown OTHER matches for the remainder of the tourney. Unless the do Tim reruns :fiery:

Cilla
May 30th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Did anyone see the constant re-runs on Eurosport today:rolleyes: What was that dance/trance music all about in the background?:confused: :confused:

veryborednow
May 30th, 2002, 07:29 PM
that was actually a good song before they used it on that :(

Cilla
May 30th, 2002, 07:37 PM
God! Y does he have 2 spoil everything!:(

paul_masterton
May 30th, 2002, 07:39 PM
the song tehy used was teh dance mix of a song by Aurora called 'Dreaming'

oh the irony - it just kills me ;)

Paul

Cilla
May 30th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Lol!!;)

Nimi
May 30th, 2002, 08:03 PM
LOL!!

Josh
May 30th, 2002, 08:05 PM
He was on French TV too today, they did an interview about his superstitions right before his match. He said something in French btw....:rolleyes:

Sean
May 31st, 2002, 06:24 PM
LOL i was thinkingthe same thing about the music!

a Belated Congrats Malisse! :bounce:

The title of this thread is now changed.

Thankyou

*Izzy*
May 31st, 2002, 07:09 PM
Thanks Sean, much better :)

Maybe it'll actualy work this time and we won't have to endure more than 1 match of his. Mind you, they'll probably give him an easy draw...:rolleyes:

So in advance:

:fiery:Lose the 1st round at Wimbly, Tim! :fiery:

TheBoiledEgg
May 31st, 2002, 07:45 PM
Hope he gets Wayne Arthurs and loses 7-6 7-6 7-6 ;)