PDA

View Full Version : Lena's Locks

miffedmax
Mar 30th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Okay, let's settle the hair question for once and for all.

Please note the results are not binding.

Ronaldo777
Mar 30th, 2005, 06:44 PM
whats the braids.is that just the ponytail with braided half and free half.if so thats the best.her ponytail is the best.its like a trademark.

miffedmax
Mar 30th, 2005, 07:19 PM
whats the braids.is that just the ponytail with braided half and free half.if so thats the best.her ponytail is the best.its like a trademark.

Yes, to clarify, the braid is the half-braid ponytail she wears 90% of the time she plays.

She's also worn a straight ponytail on some occasions.

It's a goofy poll, I know, but we discussed so much in a couple of threads I just decided what the heck.

Paco
Mar 30th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Lena looks great in everything but I choose braid

selyoink
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:18 AM
I chose the braid as well. Not the bangs. They suck.

beauty_is_pink
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:30 AM
the braid or jus a simple ponytail.
but then again, Lena looks beautiful in any hairdo whether it's the bangs or going bald! :p

Prizeidiot
Mar 31st, 2005, 08:29 AM
Whichever one she usually has, it rocks. What are "the bangs"?

Dementinator
Mar 31st, 2005, 09:09 AM
Whichever one she usually has, it rocks. What are "the bangs"?

Thank god Prize!! someone else that hasnt a clue what bangs are!!
Your Captain has no idea whatsoever either :o

So ,could someone enlighten us?

Chunchun
Mar 31st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Simple ponytail :hearts: simple thing is just the best :inlove:

btw my 15000th post marked here

Ronaldo777
Mar 31st, 2005, 02:50 PM
bangs are an american word for a fringe.the fringe goes down to the eyebrows.looks ok but braid is the best

Dementinator
Mar 31st, 2005, 02:55 PM
your captain says thanks!!

I may know how to fly an airliner ,or sail a ship ,but when it comes to Barnets!! I havent a clue!!!

Ronaldo777
Mar 31st, 2005, 03:04 PM
no problem.lenas hair always looks great but it wouldn't be the real her without the braids.it makers her look like lara crofts hair.

JLDementieva
Mar 31st, 2005, 03:18 PM
anything but the bangs! :p
Actually I like her look the best with the visor on :cool:

miffedmax
Mar 31st, 2005, 05:03 PM
anything but the bangs! :p
Actually I like her look the best with the visor on :cool:

I think the bangs make her look sweet. Although from most people's reaction I'm surprised they have three votes. I thought I'd be the only one.

Paco
Mar 31st, 2005, 05:12 PM
lenas hair always looks great

Yes, she has the most beautiful hair in the world. :hearts:

Ronaldo777
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:23 PM
i like her to wear the visor aswell

Dementinator
Apr 1st, 2005, 02:53 PM
lets see shall we?

Hair? check
Legs check
Eyes Check
body Check
face check
skin check

Hell its all there , the perfect woman to me , how could u ever tire of looking into those huge baby blues of hers and the hair is her crowning glory!

Shes got a great attitude and talented and intelligent ,plus ,when it comes to moving heavy furniture around , shes ya gal!!

It does not get any better!! anyone who disagrees ,the Brig is on deck 1 forward ,below the bilge room!!

Ronaldo777
Apr 1st, 2005, 03:44 PM
she is pretty much perfect.i love her mild nature and everyone who sees her says she has been nice to them.a cool person with a wonderful smile.she enjoys her tennis and deserves everything she gets

Mathijs
Apr 1st, 2005, 08:51 PM
your captain says thanks!!

I may know how to fly an airliner ,or sail a ship ,but when it comes to Barnets!! I havent a clue!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Got the same thing here Capt, i can drive the SS, but about the hair, i don't have a ******* clue :lol:, i only find Lena's simple Ponytail the best ;)

Mathijs
Apr 1st, 2005, 09:56 PM
lets see shall we?

Hair? check
Legs check
Eyes Check
body Check
face check
skin check

Hell its all there , the perfect woman to me , how could u ever tire of looking into those huge baby blues of hers and the hair is her crowning glory!

Shes got a great attitude and talented and intelligent ,plus ,when it comes to moving heavy furniture around , shes ya gal!!

It does not get any better!! anyone who disagrees ,the Brig is on deck 1 forward ,below the bilge room!!

oh god, Capt :lol:

you got me again, i'm just in stiches now :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lol: :lol:

cerbero
Apr 1st, 2005, 10:23 PM
Lovely... :hearts:

.ivy.
Apr 1st, 2005, 10:54 PM
I say simple ponytail.

Prizeidiot
Apr 2nd, 2005, 07:53 AM
bangs are an american word for a fringe
In which case, certainly not the bangs

Veritas
Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:46 AM
I like Elena best when she has her hair wrapped in a ball/bunch. It makes her look so classy :hearts:

Ronaldo777
Apr 2nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
the braids for me thx

miffedmax
Apr 6th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Look at this one and tell me she doesn't look great with the bangs.

She's just so damn adorable.

@m@nd@
Apr 7th, 2005, 06:46 AM
simple ponytail :)

Prizeidiot
Apr 7th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Look at this one and tell me she doesn't look great with the bangs.
Ok, that picture looks good, but still generally, the bangs have nothing on the ponytail. It's like her trademark now

Dementinator
Apr 7th, 2005, 09:48 AM
I have to agree with Prize here ,that "Lara Croft" pony tail is her trademark!!
she does look cute in Max's pic too ,but shes Elena!! she always is beautiful....

things that sum up Elena!!

1/ the Ponytail
2/the huge intelligent blue eyes
3/that cute" Ya" type grunt of hers (hell even her grunt is cute!!)
4/that Body!! Oh that body!!!

thats Elena in nutshell ,well shes way more than that ,shes pretty handy with a RDX500 too but thats the basics!!

miffedmax
Apr 11th, 2005, 05:38 PM
It's not that the bangs lost to the ponytail and the braid.

It's that they even lost to the pigtails. :sobbing:

Mathijs
Apr 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Well i can ask Lena if she wants to change it :haha: (i am going to Rosmalen, Lena will be seed no.1 there :yeah: )

miffedmax
Apr 12th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Well i can ask Lena if she wants to change it :haha: (i am going to Rosmalen, Lena will be seed no.1 there :yeah: )

That would probably freak the poor girl out! Can you imagine a fan coming up and saying "We love you, but we've done a poll and really want you to change your hair.":eek:

Just give her a big :yeah: from all of us and watch her win :bounce:

Paco
Apr 12th, 2005, 05:11 PM
That would probably freak the poor girl out! Can you imagine a fan coming up and saying "We love you, but we've done a poll and really want you to change your hair.":eek:

I want to see her reaction.