PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Cheering thread!!

rsunderji
Mar 29th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Lets go Madamoiselle Mary! Go Mary Go! I think clay will be good for her. Already she's playing pretty well on hard courts, but now she can slow things down and that is better fitted for her movement.

Mark Spruce
Mar 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Go Mary

Have fun out there

Mark

Edman
Mar 30th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Good Luck
Mary~

sebbe
Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:45 PM
the draw will soon be officiall... I'm really curious

GO Mary and play with happiness...

Scotso
Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
Allez Mary!

Hopefully she's been training on clay since her loss in Indian Wells and will be more prepared than anyone :D

Andy.
Apr 3rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Good luck Mary its a tough draw but you can do it.

Mark Spruce
Apr 5th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Mary d. Bedanova 6-3 6-0
Well done Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Becool
Apr 5th, 2005, 12:13 AM
:dance: Marie Marie! :D

Scotso
Apr 5th, 2005, 12:34 AM
allez :bounce:

Andy.
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Well done Mary good luck next round

RenaSlam.
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Go Mary!!! ALLEZ.

CathyC!
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Go Mary!!! :) good luck! :yeah:

Mark Spruce
Apr 5th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Pierce finds her feet on Florida clay
Tue Apr 5,

AMELIA ISLAND, Florida, April 4 (Reuters) - Former champion Mary Pierce made a confident start to the Amelia Island Championship on Monday, easing past Czech wildcard Daja Bedanova 6-3 6-0 in the first round of the claycourt event.

The 14th-seeded Frenchwoman, winner here in 1998, outhit and outclassed the world number 354 to set up a second round match with Eleni Daniilidou of Greece.

Having reached the quarter-finals at last month's Indian Wells event, the former Australian and French Open champion was full of confidence and Bedanova was unable to compete.

"I felt really good out there," Pierce said.

"I've been working really hard and it's paying off. I didn't play Miami and just practised for two weeks on clay."

Pierce was forced to pull out of France's team for the Fed Cup semi-finals at the end of last year because of a shoulder injury, which also kept her out of the Australian Open.

However, after returning to the tour in February, Pierce said she felt fully fit once again.

"I thought it would take me two or three months to feel good and it has but I was really happy out there today," she said.

"I love playing on clay and this tournament is just really relaxing for me. I have my mum and my brother here and it's just a lot of fun."

tarah
Apr 5th, 2005, 01:18 PM
congrates mary!!! :bounce:

stenen
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Go Mary! Glad you're enjoying yourself on court. :yeah:

Mark Spruce
Apr 6th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Mary defeats 6-0 6-2 Eleni Daniilidou

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mark

Mark Spruce
Apr 6th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Oh I am really loving the outfit, it is a nice two piece one which I did not notice from the first match, oh just had a look the first match she was wearing a one piece version.

regards

Mark

forever_rafter
Apr 6th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I'm Eleni's fan but I have a lot of respect and sympathy for Mary. She's a class lady. I wish her well in next matches

CathyC!
Apr 7th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Good luck in your 3R match against Serena today Mary :hug:

mauresmofan
Apr 7th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Go on Maam - I believe she has every chance of beating Serena. She's playing so relaxed and composed and destroying the opposition thus far. Reminds me of her form from Hilton Head back in 2000. Simply breath-taking performances. The lady is back!!!

améliemomo
Apr 7th, 2005, 01:21 PM
glad to see mary playing so well and enjoy her tennis like that.

Wish her the best against serena!

ALLEZ MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzie
Apr 7th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Bonne Chance Mary!!

Mark Spruce
Apr 8th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Best of luck today Mary.

We are all behind you

Mark

suzie
Apr 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
This pic is SO cute! :D

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/ameliaisland/f_18.jpg
©Melinda/Bausch & Lomb Championships
AMELIA ISLAND, Florida: Mary Pierce gets a hug from a young fan during her autograph session at the Sony Ericsson booth on Tuesday.

ALLEZ!!!

améliemomo
Apr 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
This pic is SO cute! :D

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/ameliaisland/f_18.jpg
©Melinda/Bausch & Lomb Championships
AMELIA ISLAND, Florida: Mary Pierce gets a hug from a young fan during her autograph session at the Sony Ericsson booth on Tuesday.

ALLEZ!!!

they are so cute together!!!!!!!!!I think mary would be a great mum no??