PDA

View Full Version : Haters Calling Others Haters Are Really The Haters

AjdeNate!
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:15 AM
Has anyone noticed that the posters that call everybody else haters, usually are haters in the threads started by the so called haters? Or is it just me.... ?

And since when is pointing out or referencing a fact or correcting an embelishment hating?

Shane54
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:20 AM
It usually works the same way when someone farts in group: "The hen that cackles first is the usually the one who has laid the golden egg" LOL LMAO:eek: :eek:

AjdeNate!
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:21 AM
hehee! You are too funny Shane!

Experimentee
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:25 AM
I've noticed that the majority of posters here are "haters" in one thread or another. Its sickening, everyone should be able to like a player without putting down the players that beat their favourites.

RYNJ
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:43 AM
I think we shoudl have a "HATE THREAD"!!! :o

So atleast if you feel like argueing go to the "Hate Thread"!!! But the catch is onnly put all your hate in the HATE THREAD!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

irma
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:52 AM
yeah we need a bashing thread here too, where people can put their anger out about players they don`t like , ask hingis-seles, he knows everything about it;)

the_ancyent_marinere
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:54 AM
In my opinion the words "hate" and "hater" have been greatly devaluated! There´s a hater in each and every thread :rolleyes: :eek:

Va'Shaundra
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:30 PM
My girl Yvette who used 2 post back in da day said there be mad hata's up this piece and she aint lyin. :rolleyes:

Mikey
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:40 PM
a hate thread? more like we need a hate forum...:rolleyes: :o

Monica_Rules
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:44 PM
Or shane

'Whoever smelt it delt it!'LOL!

But that is useually followed by

'Whoever made the rhyme made the crime!'LMAO! :D

Crazy Canuck
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:15 PM
Seles- People around here throw around the word hater like its nothing - I've done it myself when I was pissed off.

Hate is a VERY strong word - and I highly doubt there are THAT many around here.

Unfortunately its the small handful of hating individuals that make the rest of us look bad.

Them, and the small group that call everyone who doesn't admit that their fave is a totaly god/goddess a hater - are what cause the problem.

Its all quite stupid really.