PDA

View Full Version : WTAworld.com = WilliamsTennisAssociationworld.com

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 03:17 AM
Only Williams fans should post on this board, they are dominating tennis right now, and today and yesterday, Williams fans are dominating this board :bounce: .

When was the last time Davenport, Hingis, & Capriaty had a win over a Williams?!

Davenport, Us Open 2000 Serena, since then Serena is 2-0
Davenport, Austria 2000 Venus, since then Venus is 2-0

Williams 4-0 last 4 meetings
:bounce:

Hingis, Australian Open 2001, since then Serena is 3-0
Hingis, Australian Open 2001, since then Venus is 1-0

Williams 4-0 last 4 meetings

Capriaty, Wimbledon 2001, since then Serena is 3-0
Capriaty, NONE, Venus is 4-0!

Canadian Open, Serena
Pilot Pen, Venus
Us Open, Venus
Arizona, Serena
MIAMI, Serena

5-0 last 5 meetings between Capriaty and Williams

Combined 13-0

THAT'S ZERO.

So that is proof that all other fans should just dissapear, because there is nothing else to hope for, or argue about.
It's been DOMINATING.
Williams and Williams fans are the best in the world.

Go Venus, Go Serena
Win the next 30 Slams.

By the way, everytime a Williams beats Cappy since last year, they have won the Tourny.

Go Williams
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:52 PM
Well said superhero. I know alot of people dont like it but the williams sisters are the best players on the tour right now.

GO VENUS GO SERENA.

Scotso
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:54 PM
:rolleyes:

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:55 PM
Only Williams fans should post on this board,

isn't that some kind of racism??

im sure i can make it, if i try

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:23 PM
Racism?

I'm a white boy cheering for African American girls, I doubt I'd be racist to white people!
Why do people think African Americans only cheer for Williams & white people only cheer for ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS.
Pisses me off.

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:10 PM
sarcasm ... ugh. :rolleyes:

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:16 PM
I thought so, but I wasn't sure, so I felt like expressing myself anyways.
Got your post wrong, sorry.

veryborednow
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:22 PM
s'ok :) me = v. sarcastic

Crazy Canuck
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:36 PM
Your right.

Every other tennis player should just fall off the face of the earth.
Every single match should just be Serena vs Venus and they should have a match once a week, and the winner wins all the tournaments for that week.

Every other player and aspiring player should jsut accept that since theya re the best right now, that everyone else is useless and unnecessary.

The fans of these other players who are just big losers in life, should also crawl back into the holes they came out of, because they should realize that if you cheer for a player who doesn't win every single match they ever play, and isn't necesarily the best player, then you too, are a huge loser, bound to go no where in life - much like the player you cheer for.

How kind of you to clear that up.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:45 PM
Serena and Venus are doing great but wins over certain players are meaningless unless its backed up with a title (except serena's win over venus which was great whether she won or lost the title).

Also I cheer for other players other than serena and venus, like monica, amelie, chanda, alexa... so im not just going to give up on them just because they may not be bringing home big wins right now, that can change quickly.

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:46 PM
Right on Becca,
go hide under the rock you came under.

"Every other tennis player should just fall off the face of the earth.
Every single match should just be Serena vs Venus and they should have a match once a week, and the winner wins all the tournaments for that week. "

SOOOO RIGHT, Couldn't say it any better.

"Every other player and aspiring player should jsut accept that since theya re the best right now, that everyone else is useless and unnecessary."

Took the words right from my mouth.

"The fans of these other players who are just big losers in life, should also crawl back into the holes they came out of, because they should realize that if you cheer for a player who doesn't win every single match they ever play, and isn't necesarily the best player, then you too, are a huge loser, bound to go no where in life - much like the player you cheer for. "

Ditto.

How kind of you to clear that up.

Weevee
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:47 PM
I suspect (and hope) that Superhero was not being serious. Today is the day to have alittle fun.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:00 PM
Anyone who took my post seriously, is a moron. See Superhero as a prime example.

AjdeNate!
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:06 PM
lol @ Becca! :)

Crazy Canuck
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:08 PM
:wavey: Seles :)

I usually TRY to refrain from personaly insults (hey, I'm better than I was a few weeks ago)...
But the stupidity of this thread, joke or not, hurt to read.

AjdeNate!
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:11 PM
I only hope it was intended to be tongue in cheek,...but yes you're right it's not funny.

Zl@tko
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:18 PM
OMG! Superhero, this must be a joke! :rolleyes:
You don't think this seriously, do you ???

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:49 PM
Some of you are morons to think I said it seriously, prime example, Becca.

:wavey:

Again JUST KIDDING.

Becca, sweetie, I told u I don't take seriously what u say, and u shouldn't take it seriously what I say.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:54 PM
Superhero - I assumed you were kidding. Hence my sarcastic reply.

I just didn't find it funny, and have the right to say so :)

By the way - I was calling the thread idiotic, and your words stupid - not you directly.

CanadianBoy21
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:58 PM
Becca- I know, you don't seem TOO rude.

:p

Crazy Canuck
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:09 PM
Rude? WHy, I'm never rude,.. :p