Mar 26th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I wish you THE tournament of your life in Roland-Garros :hearts:

:bounce: GO Iveta :bounce:

Tati & Dani
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Come on Iveta :bounce:

Mathijs
Mar 27th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Great thread title name Wiggly :yeah: :worship: Let's keep it up to make threads for Iveta from now on, only not with winning or any word like that or related to that...

Go Iveta!!! :bounce: :bounce:

tom2791
Mar 27th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Good luck Iveta!

Wiggly
Mar 27th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Great thread title name Wiggly :yeah: :worship: Let's keep it up to make threads for Iveta from now on, only not with winning or any word like that or related to that...

Go Iveta!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks a lot North ;) I try to put "un peu de français" (a litle bit of French) in the thread name! :)

Mathijs
Mar 27th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Thanks a lot North ;) I try to put "un peu de français" (a litle bit of French) in the thread name! :)

That's great wiggly :)

French titles are always great, from now on i'll try to make threads for Iveta in every tourney she's gonna play (and not threads with win the title, win the first round, qualify or anything, i only would jinx her, it's time for some great thread titles like the one from Wiggly :worship: )

Mathijs
Apr 26th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Bump,

I hope that Iveta will have a great Roland Garros this year ;)

Wiggly
May 7th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Bump ;)

I think Iveta/Kveta can be in RG doubles semis wiht a good draw! Good luck :)

Mathijs
May 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Bump :p ;)

Hopefully will Iveta have a good draw in singles and doubles both, and yeah i also hope on a great dubz tourney for Iveta and Kveta, and a great singles performance, like the 3rd or 4th round for instance, (i don't want to think of a QF place for Iveta becuz i think it would be too high for Ivi IMO), would be great :D :yeah:, So all the best of luck to you Iveta sweetheart, I really hope on a good draw in Singles and Doubles :D

Wiggly
May 20th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Iveta will face a French WC (Pauline Parmentier) in 1st round, 2nd round could be against Ivanovic or Foretz ad 3rd ag. Mauresmo :)

Mathijs
May 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Iveta won her first round match ag. Pauline Parmentier a WC player from France with 7-5 and 6-4, it was a tougher match then expected, Hopefully will Iveta do better in her 2nd round match ag. Ana Ivanovic who's seeded 29th....

It'll be a tough match for Iveta, but there are surely chances to win....

Good Luck and Jdem Iveta!!! :bounce:

Yellow Moon
May 25th, 2005, 12:34 AM
It'll be a tough match for Iveta, but there are surely chances to win....

Good Luck and Jdem Iveta!!! :bounce:

He..ey, aren't you breaking your own promise, northa ?! No w* words in this thread, remember! We all know or know to hope what Iveta will do in the 2nd round along Avenue Iveta at Roland Garros so there's no need to spell it out, is there? ;)

Mathijs
May 25th, 2005, 09:59 AM
He..ey, aren't you breaking your own promise, northa ?! No w* words in this thread, remember! We all know or know to hope what Iveta will do in the 2nd round along Avenue Iveta at Roland Garros so there's no need to spell it out, is there? ;)

I didn't mean any words of winning in the thread, what i meant WAS no words of winning in the THREAD TITLES from NOW ON!!!! like Iveta winning the title etc. etc. qualifying, herself stuff like that!! ;), i dun want to jinx her, i NEVER meant to say no words of winning in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sluggy"
May 25th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Here is a RG Iveta photo taken on Sunday

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/FrogBurger/Iveta.jpg

Mathijs
May 25th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Here is a RG Iveta photo taken on Sunday

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/FrogBurger/Iveta.jpg

OMG great pic Bunker thanx :yeah:

Iveta looks lovely :hearts:, hopefully i can speak with her in Rosmalen :)

Mathijs
May 27th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Well Iveta lost in singles yesterday to Ivanovic 3-6 1-6, but she's still in the dubz tournament, Iveta and Kveta defeated Lena B and D today with 6-1 and 6-2, both Lena's tanked the match, it was a dream match for me (Iveta ag. Lena D :hearts: ) also had one in the 1th round (Iveta ag. Klara :drool: )

Iveta/Kveta will play in the 3rd round ag. the winners of Ruano-Pascual/Suarez (who are seeded 1th, hopefully they can take revenge for their defeat earlier this year) or G. Navratilova/Pastikova...

Good Luck girls!! :bounce: