PDA

View Full Version : Venus will not dominate tennis this year.

croat123
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:55 PM
She has only beaten two top ten players all year (Henin, and Mauresmo) and both of those players are out of shape.

CC
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:19 PM
I agree. She will only win Wimbledon this year, while Serena will take the French and USO. However, next year Venus will win all four majors.:)

Playa
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:22 PM
GET A LIFE !

Nimi
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:26 PM
CC lol..... unless ur.... not joking, if Venus wins a Grand Slam (all of 'em in one year).... ill kiss a frogs ass or something

RockSteady
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Venus has played a one-dimensional game for years now, and it is catching up to her. She needs to take a page out of Serena's book, a player who knows more than one speed and shot. That's why Serena whooped up on her.

Tosh
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Venus has the ability to catch fire at Wimbledon and dominate the summer season, as she has done for the last 2 years. Surely people realise that she is not in top gear at the moment, her performances this week showed that. Remember her game at the US Open? She can call on that kind of form, and she will at some stage.

She may not hit her stride this year, but I would be very surpised considering what an accomplished and determined athlete she is.

Playa
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Hope the palestinians will do more KAMIKAZE missions...

venusfan
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:43 PM
IDIOTS>>>>>

One Dimentional?

Yea, the reigning US OPEN and WIMBLEDON CHAMPION is one DIMENTIONAL because she had one really bad match and that was against her sister...

Ms. Lively
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:45 PM
She beat Daniela on rebound ace, her worst surface.

CC
Mar 30th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by InSaNiTy
CC lol..... unless ur.... not joking, if Venus wins a Grand Slam (all of 'em in one year).... ill kiss a frogs ass or something

I am very serious. Serena will be unstoppable the rest of this year, except at Wimby (which Venus will win), but Venus will reign supreme next year.:cool:

I have the crystal ball to prove it.So pucker up, froggy will be waiting for you at the end of next year.

QueenO
Mar 30th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Venus:kiss: